Author Topic: Cyberpunk 2077  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Cyberpunk 2077
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2020, 09:37:55 pm »
I heard that even strong pc's have troubles with it. My PC has a i9 9900KS and a 2080 Ti GPU. I searched some benchmarks on youtube and even without ray tracing in 4K it drops to 40 fps with the dlss or something. Or could my setup still run the game fine?
without ray tracing I get 100 fps~ with high settings, RTX 2080S and i7 8700(non K)

I wouldn't worry if I were you unless you like cool reflections.

The game feels lifeless. NPCs don’t interact with anything you do. GTA San Andreas has much better AI. The police system is completely broken. Things despawn and spawn right in your face and right behind you. The driving is like you are on ice skates. The graphics are nothing crazy, you have to edit your settings and turn things off to make the game look better.

The only redeeming qualities are the story and the world itself are amazing. Like so far I’ve really been impressed with the storyline and some of the characters. The scale of Night City is awesome but it really is just wasted space with nothing to do. There’s a ton of potential for this game though. I think once we get the next gen version in 2021 and some significant updates I have no doubt this will be an all-timer of a game.
Skyrim feels more "alive" then the illusion this game gives, I thought I remembered the devs bragging about how every NPC has it's own "life" and doesn't just stand around and do nothing. I was really looking forward to a super busy active world with a bunch of things going on instead we got a mere illusion
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 09:46:01 pm by Kristine »

Skaen

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2020, 10:42:37 pm »
I heard that even strong pc's have troubles with it. My PC has a i9 9900KS and a 2080 Ti GPU. I searched some benchmarks on youtube and even without ray tracing in 4K it drops to 40 fps with the dlss or something. Or could my setup still run the game fine?
without ray tracing I get 100 fps~ with high settings, RTX 2080S and i7 8700(non K)

I wouldn't worry if I were you unless you like cool reflections.

That's actually refreshing to hear. Awesome, thanks. Then I'll be surely buying it soon because I honestly can't wait to play it. ;D

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2020, 10:49:50 pm »
The game runs fine for PC mostly to be honest. I can run the game on ultra everything with no RT and get consistent 90-110 FPS depending on what part of the city I am in.

With Ray Tracing on Ultra I would get around 40-50 FPS, but if I turn on DLSS on Quality which barely makes a difference quality wise I get around 80 FPS

2080ti + 9900k
16GB RAM
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2020, 11:04:25 pm »
The game runs fine for PC mostly to be honest. I can run the game on ultra everything with no RT and get consistent 90-110 FPS depending on what part of the city I am in.

With Ray Tracing on Ultra I would get around 40-50 FPS, but if I turn on DLSS on Quality which barely makes a difference quality wise I get around 80 FPS

2080ti + 9900k
16GB RAM
well yeah I'd fucking hope it runs fine if your gpu + cpu are worth about 1300 euros

Nock

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2020, 11:19:57 pm »
Was watching my bro play it on ps4. Looked and felt like it was on GameCube.

he's playing on ps4 and ure surprised it looks like shit rofl

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2020, 11:58:19 am »
Don't talk to me unless you run it on Microsoft PowerPoint

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2020, 02:10:41 pm »
The best idea would be to wait until they can fix the game up a bit before buying it.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2020, 03:04:17 pm »

Skaen

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2020, 03:16:59 pm »
Lol it looks like a car game I used to play on pc back in 2002.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2020, 01:05:00 am »
All the endings suck ngl

Spoiler
And there’s no free roam after you beat the game
[close]
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2020, 02:09:11 am »
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
Its ok, theres nothing to do outside quests
[close]

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2020, 02:44:43 am »
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
Its ok, theres nothing to do outside quests
[close]
Spoiler
But some kind of post-game content would be awesome. This awesome world is set up and depending on your ending the game world could be entirely different. Like I wish you could rejoin Arasaka and do more missions for them either as a hitman or businessman. I chose Corpo cause I thought that's what I'd be doing. What a shame
[close]

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2020, 08:19:27 pm »
All the endings suck ngl

Spoiler
[close]

There is dude, it just allows u to repeat the final mission so you can end the game all the different ways possible for your character. The sad part is that the life paths and choices you make mean NOTHING in the end.

That said I found the main story and especially the proper side missions incredible. Shame the rest of the game sucks.

Skaen

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2020, 08:27:16 pm »
nvm didn't read Golden's post.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 08:30:22 pm by Skaenn »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2020, 08:53:09 pm »
All the endings suck ngl

Spoiler
[close]

There is dude, it just allows u to repeat the final mission so you can end the game all the different ways possible for your character. The sad part is that the life paths and choices you make mean NOTHING in the end.

That said I found the main story and especially the proper side missions incredible. Shame the rest of the game sucks.
Yeah but I want to play the game post-story. Not back before everything kicks off. What's even the point besides doing side quests? And yeah barely any of your choices throughout the game really mean anything.

Spoiler
The only ones being that you have to always be nice to Johnny for specific endings and the other for being nice to Panam and her gang. Your life choice means fuck all at the end (and throughout the entire game which honestly made me a little upset).
[close]