Author Topic: Sword & Musket - A Bannerlord Napoleonic Mod - Update Blog Out  (Read 26004 times)

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Sword & Musket - A Bannerlord Napoleonic Mod - Update Blog Out
« Reply #255 on: February 23, 2023, 12:27:37 am »
Wow Rihanna made a song promoting the game!

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #256 on: April 01, 2023, 05:28:52 pm »
NA is dead except for a single event which gets between 30-40 people

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #257 on: April 01, 2023, 05:35:09 pm »
NA is dead except for a single event which gets between 30-40 people
Literally nobody asked?

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 01, 2023, 07:14:59 pm »
Its a shame, I was so into and interested in the development of this mod but as time went on I increasingly lost interest with the development process they were undertaking.

Not all their fault though, from speaking to Ted etc. many moons ago they were just increasingly frustrated with Taleworlds fucking everything every time the mod tools etc. got updated.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline General Shepherd

• Retired General #AbimYok
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Former-82nd Regiment Leader S&M Creative Producer
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
  • Nick: General Shepherd
« Reply #259 on: April 16, 2023, 10:54:54 pm »
We have had serious health problems since February. Likewise, Hypercharge's evolving health and personal life has had an impact on our functional work on the project. There has also been an attempt to take charge of our project, but now everything is under control and our April plan will be with you very soon. If you knew how difficult it is to mod an unstable game, you wouldn't be biased about certain things.

Wursti

« Reply #260 on: June 30, 2023, 03:44:59 pm »
So this is dead?

Ahh apparently it isnt
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 07:27:22 pm by Wursti »

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #261 on: July 01, 2023, 12:42:12 am »
dog mod
CoC > any other team

Wursti

« Reply #262 on: July 01, 2023, 10:49:20 am »
dog mod

Well its not their fault that BL has giga bad polearm melee and taleworlds keeps fucking them up

Offline General Shepherd

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
« Reply #263 on: July 01, 2023, 05:10:30 pm »
dog mod

Well its not their fault that BL has giga bad polearm melee and taleworlds keeps fucking them up

You don't have to be angry with him, it's natural for them to be biased. However, I fully believe that these prejudices will be corrected after researching. We will be making some updates soon. But one of the priority things for us is secure stable TW servers.

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #264 on: July 02, 2023, 02:24:29 pm »
But one of the priority things for us is secure stable TW servers.
Good luck getting anything from TW

Wursti

« Reply #265 on: July 02, 2023, 04:14:01 pm »
Lets all apply for a Job at taleworlds and help

Offline YS23

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ὑπομονὴ κερδίον.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xephaeston
« Reply #266 on: July 02, 2023, 05:23:13 pm »
I sincerely hope after dedication and some time that this modification will become a worthy successor to the Napoleonic Wars DLC. There are little to none Napoleonic Era games out there. Napoleon Total War is also broken now with the recent updates, which is very disappointing. All other Napoleonic Era games (Scourge of War: Waterloo, to name one of them) are so outdated, which makes them not so satisfying to play anymore.

Offline General Shepherd

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
« Reply #267 on: July 02, 2023, 08:23:14 pm »
But one of the priority things for us is secure stable TW servers.
Good luck getting anything from TW

We got it before, but months later.
The closest example: 7 months ago we requested a BL-MP for a system we applied for and forwarded it to the Mod community, they debated for months and finally brought it but I don't know what update they will bring.
Otherwise, the logic of Light Infantry/Rifleman units would never have been applicable in S&M.

We also requested critical things related to animations before, this was one of them and we saw that they implemented our requests again. But to get what we want, we need to get the community organized, everytime..

In short, while I expect people who criticize from here to support us in this process, I do not accept them under any circumstances to criticize here if they have ZERO knowledge

There are 70 or more people working at Sword & Musket. There is also additional support from HAA (Historical Accuracy Assistance) and other Voice over team on the team. I recommend asking them. Many regiments, leaders, officers and non-commissioned officers in the NW environment support us. However, instead of being the successor of NW, we are concerned to do something more advanced as players from the Community, and we do not accept criticism from such ignorant people under any circumstances.

Lets all apply for a Job at taleworlds and help

8) NEVER! Thx :)

I sincerely hope after dedication and some time that this modification will become a worthy successor to the Napoleonic Wars DLC. There are little to none Napoleonic Era games out there. Napoleon Total War is also broken now with the recent updates, which is very disappointing. All other Napoleonic Era games (Scourge of War: Waterloo, to name one of them) are so outdated, which makes them not so satisfying to play anymore.

Offline YS23

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ὑπομονὴ κερδίον.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xephaeston
« Reply #268 on: July 02, 2023, 08:38:52 pm »
There will always be negative people who cannot be positive about anything. They could complain for hours whilst not having said anything useful whatsoever. You have limited resources and I am sure you individuals are trying your hardest to make the best Napoleonic experience for Bannerlord. My guess is that we will just have to be a bit more patient. Rome was not built in one day either. I wish you S&M developers all the best and if you need any help with research about the Russian Empire in the future, I'll be happy to lend a hand.

Also, if the multiplayer is finished, will you look into a singleplayer version too? I think it might attract a lot of players as well, since many individuals bought the game solely for its singleplayer.

Offline General Shepherd

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
« Reply #269 on: July 02, 2023, 10:05:01 pm »
There will always be negative people who cannot be positive about anything. They could complain for hours whilst not having said anything useful whatsoever. You have limited resources and I am sure you individuals are trying your hardest to make the best Napoleonic experience for Bannerlord. My guess is that we will just have to be a bit more patient. Rome was not built in one day either. I wish you S&M developers all the best and if you need any help with research about the Russian Empire in the future, I'll be happy to lend a hand.

Also, if the multiplayer is finished, will you look into a singleplayer version too? I think it might attract a lot of players as well, since many individuals bought the game solely for its singleplayer.

Thanks. Uniforms of the Russian empire are already being produced. If you want to become an HAA, you can contact Skobelev, a person you know.

or add me on discord: _lucon

discord.gg/swordmusket