Author Topic: Chuckster Points TOP 30 - 31-01-2021  (Read 87832 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Chuckster Points - 09-01-2021
« Reply #1035 on: September 02, 2021, 11:21:44 am »
Calm children, we all know that I should be in tier 3 and u all should be beneath me
Your one claim to fame is also marxiel’s greatest regret

Hey that clutch was sick but my performance in 5v5 and 6v6 was also incredible; 7v7 not so much to be honest, I can only carry my team so far u see

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1036 on: September 02, 2021, 11:23:19 am »
Spoiler
Tier 1:

Hard to disagree with most of it. Haven't watched Lonedoge, Rikkert and Voluble in EGS enough to argue if they deserve their current ranking but I wouldn't know who to replace them with even if they didn't.

Tier2: Mostly accurate.

- Golden is probably a bit too low even based on recent performances
- Quenouille's rating seems off to me, based on what performance do you justify his ranking?
- Ivan didn't play the last three tournaments, why did you put him there?
- Based purely on performance, Fwuffy hasn't been a tier 2 player in recent tournaments. He would probably fit more at the top of tier 3.
- Barro's rating seems off too, based on what performance do you justify his ranking?

Tier 3: Erm

- Drake didn't play the last three tournaments, why did you put him there?
- Janne and Axiom seem a bit low to me.
- Did Komar play tournaments recently?
- Altair definitely has the potential to be T3 but based on what performances do you justify his ranking?
- Maximou didn't play the last three tournaments either?

----

Obviously, it's all opinionated and the list still makes sense for a large part of it (positively surprised about the perception of your own level, probably one of the most accurate ratings in the list) but there are many questionable choices especially in regards to people who did not play at all recently and somehow still manage to make it to the tier 2/3 of your list.

Interested to see the lower tiers.
[close]

It doesnt require a genius Tardet to realise my rating is clearly on purpose as a meme. 

Would players like Python and Extazz really name me in their top 5 dream team if I was playing at this level, I dont see chuckster being chosen?  ;D

Reality is the best players know who they are, don’t need a list to validate my level. Very weak confidence in yourself when your boosting on your own list.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 11:25:02 am by Golden. »

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1037 on: September 02, 2021, 11:23:42 am »
Calm children, we all know that I should be in tier 3 and u all should be beneath me

Hey that clutch was sick but my performance in 5v5 and 6v6 was also incredible; 7v7 not so much to be honest, I can only carry my team so far u see
I can neither agree or disagree, as you didn’t make it far enough in the 5v5 or 6v6 to play Poosy. And as a true Poosy, I only watch the games we play. And when we aren’t playing we’re too busy being completely and utterly retarded to pay attention.
But I’ll take your word for it

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: September 02, 2021, 11:25:47 am »

I can neither agree or disagree, as you didn’t make it far enough in the 5v5 or 6v6 to play Poosy. And as a true Poosy, I only watch the games we play. And when we aren’t playing we’re too busy being completely and utterly retarded to pay attention.
But I’ll take your word for it

Ye maybe, we made it to quarters in 5v5 but lost to ligma, 7v7 I was playing in a straaaange place because maskman is stupid, he should also as a true nss player be observing not playin

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: September 02, 2021, 11:27:01 am »
Spoiler
Tier 1:

Hard to disagree with most of it. Haven't watched Lonedoge, Rikkert and Voluble in EGS enough to argue if they deserve their current ranking but I wouldn't know who to replace them with even if they didn't.

Tier2: Mostly accurate.

- Golden is probably a bit too low even based on recent performances
- Quenouille's rating seems off to me, based on what performance do you justify his ranking?
- Ivan didn't play the last three tournaments, why did you put him there?
- Based purely on performance, Fwuffy hasn't been a tier 2 player in recent tournaments. He would probably fit more at the top of tier 3.
- Barro's rating seems off too, based on what performance do you justify his ranking?

Tier 3: Erm

- Drake didn't play the last three tournaments, why did you put him there?
- Janne and Axiom seem a bit low to me.
- Did Komar play tournaments recently?
- Altair definitely has the potential to be T3 but based on what performances do you justify his ranking?
- Maximou didn't play the last three tournaments either?

----

Obviously, it's all opinionated and the list still makes sense for a large part of it (positively surprised about the perception of your own level, probably one of the most accurate ratings in the list) but there are many questionable choices especially in regards to people who did not play at all recently and somehow still manage to make it to the tier 2/3 of your list.

Interested to see the lower tiers.
[close]

It doesnt require a genius Tardet to realise my rating is clearly on purpose as a meme. 

Would players like Python and Extazz really name me in their top 5 dream team if I was playing at this level, I dont see chuckster being chosen?  ;D

Reality is the best players know who they are, don’t need a list to validate my level. Very weak confidence in yourself when your boosting on your own list.
Only thing I think he has a point of, if you not being top 10. I think you’re only just outside of it. However I disagree with 2 people in the top 10 anyway. So for me I think you’re bordering top 10 atm. There are some strange placements imo.

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #1040 on: September 02, 2021, 11:27:26 am »
Frankly chuckster, I've seen a lot of cocks but this is by far the best one, I sucked it once again your sperm is the best on the market
Chuckster is 15 years old, that's a bit weird   :(

And you're like 17, totally normal age gap for teenagers

And you're irrelevant, why you even talking bro?????

I fail to remember, where exactly have I been talking to you, son?

Keep it coming tho

Enjoy bench my choker :D

Oh, it makes you mad doesn't it? Despite being on a bench still getting results xd

Right, Hertz?

Results LOL? Losing to virgins and almost losing to NSS for the third spot, nice results man🤡🤡🤡

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #1041 on: September 02, 2021, 11:28:23 am »
either move hertz and alatriste down or take me off the list. I havent played any of the EGS2, so it makes no sense for me to be on it, but also no sense to move me down either.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: September 02, 2021, 11:29:41 am »
either move hertz and alatriste down or take me off the list. I havent played any of the EGS2, so it makes no sense for me to be on it, but also no sense to move me down either.
Wait why should I move down? Because you didn’t play?

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: September 02, 2021, 11:30:22 am »
because youve managed to throw 2/3 of the finals because of ur performances XD

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: September 02, 2021, 11:32:06 am »
I don’t think that is entirely correct. We were down 8-2 in the 6v6. And came back to 9-9. And then lost. Not exactly throwing. And I’ve done extremely well in the last 2 tournaments.
Clear to see you don’t have eyes or a brain.
But then again I think the community knew that already

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1045 on: September 02, 2021, 11:33:29 am »
Frankly chuckster, I've seen a lot of cocks but this is by far the best one, I sucked it once again your sperm is the best on the market

Keep it coming tho

Oh, it makes you mad doesn't it? Despite being on a bench still getting results xd

Right, Hertz?
Hey, I played in 2/3 tournaments in the final.
But yes, I bow to you kore. The person who has the most tournament top 3 placements whilst being benched. I wonder if this is why you have such a big head? Because you know you won’t ever throw another final😉
Jks, jks.
Keep arguing with Achilles please. Interesting to watch.

Can't throw the finals if my team doesn't get there, it's a 5Head strat

Keep it coming tho

Right, Hertz?

Results LOL? Losing to virgins and almost losing to NSS for the third spot, nice results man🤡🤡🤡

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, you're only proving me right =D
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: September 02, 2021, 11:33:55 am »
I don’t think that is entirely correct. We were down 8-2 in the 6v6. And came back to 9-9. And then lost. Not exactly throwing. And I’ve done extremely well in the last 2 tournaments.
extremely well being what. Not throwing a stab most of the time and when you do you usually get first picked. Like im not even trying to be mean, but for u to rate urself sm for being carried is like lul. If you put urself in a team like GVT I dont think youd even top frag

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: September 02, 2021, 11:35:36 am »
extremely well being what. Not throwing a stab most of the time and when you do you usually get first picked. Like im not even trying to be mean
A lot of people have told me I’ve been doing very well. Are all of those people wrong? Or are you just spiteful, childish little man.

Elsse

« Reply #1048 on: September 02, 2021, 11:35:59 am »
I strongly disagree with this list considering that Gi is above Melsyo. I cannot express my disappointment.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: September 02, 2021, 11:36:20 am »
wait how did hertz throw and I carried 2 tournaments and did sick clutch yet im not even top 65, list is cap!