Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (6v6) {Season 3 Thread}{Champions: Warlocks}  (Read 76932 times)

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (6v6) {Season 3 Thread}{Week 3}
« Reply #1410 on: January 24, 2021, 07:12:35 am »
Spoiler
[close]
AUTISM AWARENESS TEAM 2 - 0 TEMPLARS

MAP 1 - 16 - 14 AUTISM AWARENESS TEAM
Spoiler
[close]
MAP 1 - 16 - 11 AUTISM AWARENESS TEAM
Spoiler
[close]
league commissioner preyed on band teams downfall lets not forget

i want my damn apology and my damn respect windflower ill be waiting for that sig and my apology to my team 

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (6v6) {Season 3 Thread}{Week 3}
« Reply #1411 on: January 24, 2021, 07:23:35 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
AUTISM AWARENESS TEAM 2 - 0 TEMPLARS

MAP 1 - 16 - 14 AUTISM AWARENESS TEAM
Spoiler
[close]
MAP 1 - 16 - 11 AUTISM AWARENESS TEAM
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
league commissioner preyed on band teams downfall lets not forget

i want my damn apology and my damn respect windflower ill be waiting for that sig and my apology to my team
Nah I don't see a problem with raising awareness for autism
but GG you won, thanks for being a captain, I appreciate it regardless of what you did to my Warlocks team name :'(

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (6v6) {Season 3 Thread}{Post-Season}
« Reply #1412 on: January 24, 2021, 07:47:13 am »
I wish Kingsmen could've played Warlocks ;-;

Centurions were our kryptonite
I wish that I didn't lag.  :'(
you should wish you were good
That is funny considering your team lost vs my team in the last 2 leagues when you were matched up vs me.  8)  I'm pretty confused why you started hating on me all of the sudden...

Offline JollyCanadian

• Board Moderator
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: January 24, 2021, 07:58:18 am »
Glad everyone participated in this season :)
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1414 on: January 24, 2021, 08:46:41 am »
This is why you should rig leagues. The two small market teams make the finals and it isn't even nationally televised. Nobody tuned in. Sad!
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: January 24, 2021, 10:07:13 am »
Tough loss today, I'm truly disappointed in me performance. I felt I could have capitalized more if I was more aggressive, and looking for holes in their game. Fair play to Warlocks, looked very good and smooth, and are worthy champions. Shout out to Godfreid, and the entire Centurions team, true great set of lads. Great teamwork, tremendous dedication, and I couldn't have asked for a better set of teammates to play this league with. I'm humble in victory, and defeat, and this was just a statement to myself that I have much change, and improvement to make to my style. I feel in me young career, I have yet to hit my prime, and I's going to regroup, get back to training, and come back for more.

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #1416 on: January 24, 2021, 10:14:28 am »
Tough loss today, I'm truly disappointed in me performance. I felt I could have capitalized more if I was more aggressive, and looking for holes in their game. Fair play to Warlocks, looked very good and smooth, and are worthy champions. Shout out to Godfreid, and the entire Centurions team, true great set of lads. Great teamwork, tremendous dedication, and I couldn't have asked for a better set of teammates to play this league with. I'm humble in victory, and defeat, and this was just a statement to myself that I have much change, and improvement to make to my style. I feel in me young career, I have yet to hit my prime, and I's going to regroup, get back to training, and come back for more.
+1

Thanks teams and Godfried for running us up to 2nd place. We had a good run and had fun getting to know yall.
Dont forget I always drank BLACK coffee before a match. Thats the key to winning if we all did it as a team.
Smh
At least I didnt skip this time  8) 8) 8)

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #1417 on: January 24, 2021, 10:19:12 am »
+1
you actually made it to a final I'm proud

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1418 on: January 24, 2021, 11:01:09 am »
This is why you should rig leagues. The two small market teams make the finals and it isn't even nationally televised. Nobody tuned in. Sad!
aurum had to take care of his shitty kid
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1419 on: January 24, 2021, 11:19:27 am »
+1

Thanks teams and Godfried for running us up to 2nd place. We had a good run and had fun getting to know yall.
Dont forget I always drank BLACK coffee before a match. Thats the key to winning if we all did it as a team.
Smh

Thanks, glad to have played with everyone on Centurions, farthest I've managed to get in one of these draft leagues, and I owe it to the great effort everyone put in.
Thank you Windflower for hosting the league, it was fun

gg's to the warlocks who weren't being toxic asshats.

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #1420 on: January 24, 2021, 11:59:48 am »
gg

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: January 24, 2021, 04:13:46 pm »
aurum had to take care of his shitty kid

no i drank an entire bottle of crown royal and then laid in bed for a good 26ish hours lol

if i knew the match was going to be saturday before it was saturday i would of done it !!
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #1422 on: January 24, 2021, 06:12:09 pm »
Bro where my post go

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1423 on: January 24, 2021, 06:42:55 pm »
Bro where my post go
no toxic on this thread pls if you're going to be bitter do it in teamspeak or private chats

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #1424 on: January 24, 2021, 06:53:36 pm »
Bro where my post go
no toxic on this thread pls if you're going to be bitter do it in teamspeak or private chats
I heard windflowa likes to put mayo in his soda for a better texture.