Author Topic: 55th "Westmorland" Regiment of Foot [EU] Est. 4/9/2020  (Read 38277 times)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 55th "Westmorland" Regiment of Foot [EU] Est. 4/9/2020
« Reply #421 on: September 23, 2021, 11:55:14 pm »
Say sike rn

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #422 on: September 24, 2021, 12:08:23 am »

Colonel insults one member; attempts to coup the regiment, strange 'fix' and get banned for trying to force rayleigh to step down for some shitty personal beef with one person is completely reasonable, colonel tells everyone you left to probably allow you to make yourself not look like an absolute melt by trying to coup the regiment. When you look at it this way, it changes the narrative doesn't it.

If I were colonel and my members were trying to coup me because of a cult following after some shit beef between one person, I'd yeet your arse out of existence for being pathetic.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 12:11:45 am by Fietta »

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #423 on: September 24, 2021, 12:24:46 am »
plus lets not forget zeyden, you already tried to form a regiment from the 55th once and when it turned out that people didn't want to join you, you changed your mind real fast and the regiment let you back in to your old position as LCpl despite you trying to fuck over the regiment once before.

Really love putting yourself over the regiment don't you.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #424 on: September 24, 2021, 12:26:28 am »

Colonel insults one member, attempt to coup the regiment, strange 'fix' and get banned for trying to force rayleigh to step down for some shitty personal beef with one person, colonel tells everyone you left to probably allow you to make yourself not look like an absolute melt by trying to coup the regiment. When you look at it this way, it changes the narrative doesn't it.

wtf are you even saying, you have no idea what happened.

For you and for others that care about this I will explain from my perspective what happened:

Zeyden had previously left the regiment briefly over some beef with Ray, which was resolved, but a few days ago Ray wrote a few lines of fairly scathing insults about Zeyden to Domi (German). Zeyden took offense to this and left the regiment, as it wasn't the first time Ray had made some remarks like this about him, and because he didn't want to stay in an environment with a leader like that. This created some tension, especially among the 55th officers, about whether Zeyden should be asked to come back or if a solution could be found that would bring him back. At the same time, there were some discussions, including between Blitz and myself, about Ray's engagement with the regiment. He was less frequently attending events, less focused on RGL than many in the gren company wanted him to be and there was a feeling that if he was not particularly engaged he should step aside for someone that is. This was also my opinion. However, I wanted to find a solution that kept everyone in the 55th, brought Zeyden and anyone else that was thinking about leaving back, kept Ray in a high command position but in a capacity where someone with more time/commitment could be at the top and that geared the regiment towards RGL. Finding a solution like that is a matter of dialogue, not of pressing the ban button as quickly as Ray did. In fact, I got back to my pc after being away for a few hours and found that I had been banned from the 55th groupchats at a point when I had not even considered joining Zeyden's group. I was fully committed to trying to get everyone back in the 55th, but was banned because Ray didn't talk to me and find out my view before banning me. So, naturally, I joined Zeyden's group along with the vast majority of the 55th's gren core. Blitz was on teamspeak discussing with Ray about the logic of him stepping aside, even if temporarily, for someone that would be more committed for RGL and was banned during that discussion - after which he also joined Zeyden's group despite previously being committed to getting everyone back in the 55th.

It is not as simple as you are putting it, nor is this situation the work of any one individual. Frankly, I think Ray did the most work in bolstering Zeyden's numbers; I wouldn't have joined the 65th if he hadn't banned me for no reason.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 24, 2021, 12:49:06 am »
Nothing more to say, I deprived myself for 1.5 years of regimental title because I believed in this regiment whereas I could have undoubtedly left in other stacks for the other competitions, I do not regret one second of it what I want to say it is that the 55th mean a lot for me, the colonel disrespected me so i left the regiment all alone and then I learned that this person in question had planned to destroy all that I worked for it with his attitude.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #426 on: September 24, 2021, 12:49:27 am »

Colonel insults one member; attempts to coup the regiment, strange 'fix' and get banned for trying to force rayleigh to step down for some shitty personal beef with one person is completely reasonable, colonel tells everyone you left to probably allow you to make yourself not look like an absolute melt by trying to coup the regiment. When you look at it this way, it changes the narrative doesn't it.

If I were colonel and my members were trying to coup me because of a cult following after some shit beef between one person, I'd yeet your arse out of existence for being pathetic.
How’s it a cue when I’m trying to do a favour for Rayleigh. He told me In the high command chat I’m in that he was wanting to step down and didn’t enjoy leading. Me being the person I am tried to go ahead with this putting quenouille or another member of the officer core as col such as cookie,. Rayleigh disliked it when I said ‘I’m doing whatever gibby wants to do’ and promptly banned me from the reg because of it which even he admitted was a overreaction afterwards.

If you wanna see logs I can show you on steam but yet again fietta your putting words in everyone’s mouth, assuming untrue things and stating them as if they are facts. We understand you love living in gibbys shadow but maybe it’s time to step out of it. It’s starting to make you look like an idiot.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #427 on: September 24, 2021, 12:53:33 am »
Thanks bro but I've already seen the logs

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #428 on: September 24, 2021, 01:05:50 am »
*snip*
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 01:09:49 am by Herishey »

Offline MechIsGod

• Sergeant
  • Nr6 Über Alles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [FP] Mech
« Reply #429 on: September 24, 2021, 01:06:42 am »
*snip*
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 01:09:53 am by Herishey »

Offline Kong

• Second Lieutenant
  • forever PRY + COC #RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kong
« Reply #430 on: September 24, 2021, 01:07:15 am »
*snip*
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 01:09:56 am by Herishey »

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #431 on: September 24, 2021, 01:08:16 am »
herishey rn

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #432 on: September 24, 2021, 01:09:14 am »
*snip*
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 01:10:03 am by Herishey »
CoC > any other team

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #433 on: September 24, 2021, 01:11:35 am »
I don't think I need to tell you this but stop. :)

As for this whole drama no need to start hurling personal insults or provoking each other Blitz/Fietta. Just keep it on topic and a discussion rather than an argument/go at one another.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #434 on: September 24, 2021, 01:14:21 am »
I don't think I need to tell you this but stop. :)

As for this whole drama no need to start hurling personal insults or provoking each other Blitz/Fietta. Just keep it on topic and a discussion rather than an argument/go at one another.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuB0AHJRV0B4Tbq1sWsgzEg

subscribe