Author Topic: MRGL S1 | Suggestions & Questions  (Read 4062 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: MRGL S1 | Suggestions & Questions
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2020, 03:27:13 pm »
Well then, a question; why aren't the roster changes for public viewing? And if they are only for private viewing, are the rosters on the rosters thread updated? Where can I see updated rosters?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2020, 03:30:48 pm »
There is no issue with the ruleset. If smallest and water care so much about being removed they can ask for it themselves. Smallest is probably on about 10 rosters on fse so I doubt he gives a shit about someone associating him with other regiments than the 45thN. Water rarely uses fse and couldn't give a shit about who associates him with what because he is water.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2020, 03:32:02 pm »
OK no worries, I'll reply with the same automated reply. This isnt about water and smallest; it's about when or if people want to be removed from rosters, they should be and be inserted into a capped list (which should be visible). Stop using the Water & Smallest bollocks, im literally giving a suggestion to benefit players who want to be removed from rosters, fuck all to do with Smallest and Water, come on stop being so silly.

All updated rosters should be visible too, why they're not public is beyond me.

Here's how Native do it:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/wnl8-team-rosters.391761/

If you want to pretend that your gashed primitive way is actually remotely good then you're just being silly.  The 'Capped Players' spoiler shows players who are unable to play in other teams because they've played matches in another one. It's merely a suggestion, to follow a similar ruleset in regards to capped players. The OP owner collates all of the teams into the OP and updates the rosters on the OP based on the additions and removals given by team captains. Take suggestions on board instead of trashing it.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 03:41:54 pm by Fietta »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2020, 03:32:29 pm »
Yikes

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2020, 03:42:03 pm »
You realise there is a removal template on the rosters page right? If people want to be removed from a roster they can literally just request it.

Click

Capped list - Not needed, players should know that once they leave a regiment they can't play for any other within the league.
Rosters - They are public, you can see the original rosters that were posted by regiment leaders on the first few pages, and all the updates they've done since then.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2020, 03:45:00 pm »
Primitive and lazy, it is what it is; cheers for the reply anyways.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2020, 03:48:58 pm »
I get what you mean fietta, having an updated place for the full rosters would be nice to have publicly available. But seeing as that takes quite a bit of extra effort from the hosts I can understand that they don't give enough of a shit to implement it for this season. Which is yet another reason why this tournament shouldn't have been hosted in the first place, but whatever.

In the end everyone knows everyone in the comp scene so it's not like someone will be able to switch regiments without everyone knowing he's already played for a different regiment.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2020, 04:10:48 pm »
You are making a big thing out of a practically non existant issue.

I check the rosters against the matches using the information on the roster thread, for example I saw from our match vs 45th on Sunday that there were 4 people not on their roster in the server, but they didn't play any rounds:

Line 1408:  20:26:31 - 45thN_Vet_Reggi has joined the game with ID: 1594268
Line 2606:  20:47:22 - 45thN_Pte_Ensar has joined the game with ID: 1423158
Line 2702:  20:49:07 - 45thN_Rct_igev has joined the game with ID: 1554903
Line 3465:  21:00:05 - 45thN_Gdm_poberta has joined the game with ID: 2194763 

The information is there, I don't really understand why it makes such a big difference to you all if we add it to a public google spreadsheet or something as we did for EIC instead of just doing a CTRL+F on the roster update thread. Hence @ Fietta its supposed to be used only for roster updates themselves not discussions.

The choice is on the players if they want to be removed because don't forget, they are being removed from the entire tournament not just a regiments roster. Which was something that was requested by multiple reg leaders.

Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2020, 04:16:01 pm »
I get what you mean fietta, having an updated place for the full rosters would be nice to have publicly available. But seeing as that takes quite a bit of extra effort from the hosts I can understand that they don't give enough of a shit to implement it for this season. Which is yet another reason why this tournament shouldn't have been hosted in the first place, but whatever.

In the end everyone knows everyone in the comp scene so it's not like someone will be able to switch regiments without everyone knowing he's already played for a different regiment.

Fair, respect.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 04:48:26 pm by Fietta »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2020, 04:18:41 pm »
If reg leaders actually ask me to do an updated list of all the rosters in a pretty table then I will.

I will say, if you do not know if your members are double regging or not then you are miss managing your regiment :P What would I know, aparantly the 27th is a pit doubleregging scum and villanry according to some people :P

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2020, 04:53:02 pm »

I check the rosters against the matches using the information on the roster thread, for example I saw from our match vs 45th on Sunday that there were 4 people not on their roster in the server, but they didn't play any rounds:

The information is there, I don't really understand why it makes such a big difference to you all if we add it to a public google spreadsheet or something as we did for EIC instead of just doing a CTRL+F on the roster update thread. Hence @ Fietta its supposed to be used only for roster updates themselves not discussions.

The choice is on the players if they want to be removed because don't forget, they are being removed from the entire tournament not just a regiments roster. Which was something that was requested by multiple reg leaders.

Just to clarify, none of those players played a single round for us. Also btw that Igev character - I have no idea who it is and I checked that GUID on GF server and also our own GUID roster and it isnt one of our players. Probably best to ban this guy if hes impersonating being part of the regiment and causing trouble
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2020, 04:55:47 pm »

Just to clarify, none of those players played a single round for us. Also btw that Igev character - I have no idea who it is and I checked that GUID on GF server and also our own GUID roster and it isnt one of our players. Probably best to ban this guy if hes impersonating being part of the regiment and causing trouble
I said in my post that none of them played :P

Igev was suspected to be the polish guy from 3pp that bush pirated us midway through, he changed ID's. 3pp_Lifedream or whatever

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2020, 05:01:18 pm »
jebać 3pp
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.