Poll

Format for the next Groupfighting league

Premade teams(Max 6ish)
13 (23.6%)
Draft
42 (76.4%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: North American Groupfighting Draft League  (Read 41026 times)

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Groupfighting Draft League
« Reply #555 on: September 30, 2020, 10:02:48 pm »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #556 on: September 30, 2020, 11:08:42 pm »
63e guard trials were the best. This is another reason why the 63e is the greatest regiment of all time.
Yes Dueling IMort is a tough challenge. Tbf the 63e Grd trials was better then the 40th one it sounds like considering people like Suns, Kovy & Kras got Grd.
No cap he lowkey dogged me like 2 fus trials in a row.I
I’m sorry for your lost

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #557 on: September 30, 2020, 11:10:02 pm »
why cant we all just be friends ):
its the way the community will always be
everyone has a massive E-penis

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #558 on: September 30, 2020, 11:47:01 pm »
Spoiler
skinny bming? too funny

Hey now! Skinny is a former 40th Guard! He DESERVES and COMMANDS the respect from those who didn't earn the prestigious rank of 40th Guard.
You didn't even take it dude it was hard to pass. Legit if raf and godfried passed you wouldn't be saying this. Idk why yur talking shit stay in your fucking lane. Plus notable people like anthony and ghost failed too and skinny legit took it countless times. You didn't have to insult our Grd rank like that and when you did it in the 40th yoshie let it go. Now we lost and disbanded and yur still making that infuriating comment about the 40th Grds. The fact that you still remember this dumb shit makes me question how fucking pathetic you are. Shut the fuck up man.

yes, the grd test, where if the person you had to duel tanked and killed you, you got no points regardless of how many times you stabbed them, people were encouraged to gamble by the point system by throwing out kicks (because pts off kick kills were worth way more), if you got teamkilled in the 2v1 part you got no points instead of it being reset, and all you had to do to pass the 1v2 part was stab once and run away for 10 seconds (which the 1v2 part is the main reason people failed, because they didn't run away, because the viability of that is literally a circumstance created by the test and not applicable in any other situation). Truly a test and testament of skill. Which is why Grd's Evan, Swift and Skinny are known as the hallmarks of melee excellence then and are continued to be thought of as such today.

It was a stupid test with a dumb point system and loopholes.
do you know why you didn't pass and they did? they took it more than once and expected it to be hard. you took it expecting like it was gonna be a breeze and got mad and complained to horse. btw what you said about the kicks were already revised when cytiuz left the reg ages ago so it just shows you didn't know shit. i let matt do the duels for Evan swift and skinny but i did the duels for you and raf. you didn't even get a stab off first of all in the 1v2s i remember so don't say you only stab and run away. in the 2v1s it was me and piktons that shared the rounds and you had raf with you. I legit remember you guys failing to updown me and piktons correctly but ofc we was nutty after doing so many grd trials. you both didn't even get past 35 so yeah. oh yeah one more thing was that if you hit me in the duels you got a point. you do dmg in the 1v2 you get a point. a kill is 2 points. you wouldn't be salty if you passed and Evan skinny or swift didn't because yur soooooo much better than them so you expect me to let you run through the trials. they stayed behind to do the grd trials almost after every event we had which is respectable but you?? bitch you immediately went to horse and complained how ppl like you and raf should already get the grd rank and if ppl like swift or skinny had it. so pathetic dude. btw skinny swift and even had jaax help them with their 2v1s and he never tked so MAYBE you and raf are just lacking. this is what happens when you think everyone is a afterthought and they should all follow your example because "oh yur soo good and alwaays correct". you sound like a dumbass who got lower than 1400 on the SAT and said "It was a stupid test with a dumb point system and loopholes." but is self conscious on typing proper grammar on NW.
[close]
you’re really this pressed over a 40th guard comment big yikes. sorry he hurt you’re feelings champ guess the 40th still holds so much weight in your heart u turn into an insecure bitch over a flawed system. news flash they didn’t hit piktonss or you because piktonss had auto during this time so it would make since they couldn’t up down or do much in the outnumbered situation. I honestly don’t understand why you care so much about this lol you’re just embarrassing yourself at this point should focus on teaching your “cousin” on not tking admins.
yes it does hurt that we lost. i can at least admit that. im not insecure over it tho im just saying that if he passed he wouldnt be complaining. piktons had his auto off by then. godfreid and superbad is literally shitting on other people to make themselves feel better and thats what i have a problem about. check yo facts before you fucking say something out of context dude. i would rather embarrass myself and be a fool than shit on other people for passing something they failed multiple times and passed at the end rather than be so pathetic to tell ppl that the grd trials are flawed and i should be grd!!!! you guys are so pathetic it make me want to puke. one more thing that you said was the system was flawed. maybe to you it was flawed but it doesn't part from the fact that its supposed to be hard and ppl like matt and jaax and horse passed without cheesing it. cytiuz was the one who cheesed it but spartan and cwater changed the points system later on. how can you have 4k hours and not survive for 10 seconds in a 1v2 tho???

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #559 on: October 01, 2020, 12:15:36 am »
Spoiler
skinny bming? too funny

Hey now! Skinny is a former 40th Guard! He DESERVES and COMMANDS the respect from those who didn't earn the prestigious rank of 40th Guard.
You didn't even take it dude it was hard to pass. Legit if raf and godfried passed you wouldn't be saying this. Idk why yur talking shit stay in your fucking lane. Plus notable people like anthony and ghost failed too and skinny legit took it countless times. You didn't have to insult our Grd rank like that and when you did it in the 40th yoshie let it go. Now we lost and disbanded and yur still making that infuriating comment about the 40th Grds. The fact that you still remember this dumb shit makes me question how fucking pathetic you are. Shut the fuck up man.

yes, the grd test, where if the person you had to duel tanked and killed you, you got no points regardless of how many times you stabbed them, people were encouraged to gamble by the point system by throwing out kicks (because pts off kick kills were worth way more), if you got teamkilled in the 2v1 part you got no points instead of it being reset, and all you had to do to pass the 1v2 part was stab once and run away for 10 seconds (which the 1v2 part is the main reason people failed, because they didn't run away, because the viability of that is literally a circumstance created by the test and not applicable in any other situation). Truly a test and testament of skill. Which is why Grd's Evan, Swift and Skinny are known as the hallmarks of melee excellence then and are continued to be thought of as such today.

do you know why you didn't pass and they did? they took it more than once and expected it to be hard. you took it expecting like it was gonna be a breeze and got mad and complained to horse. btw what you said about the kicks were already revised when cytiuz left the reg ages ago so it just shows you didn't know shit. i let matt do the duels for Evan swift and skinny but i did the duels for you and raf. you didn't even get a stab off first of all in the 1v2s i remember so don't say you only stab and run away. in the 2v1s it was me and piktons that shared the rounds and you had raf with you. I legit remember you guys failing to updown me and piktons correctly but ofc we was nutty after doing so many grd trials. you both didn't even get past 35 so yeah. oh yeah one more thing was that if you hit me in the duels you got a point. you do dmg in the 1v2 you get a point. a kill is 2 points. you wouldn't be salty if you passed and Evan skinny or swift didn't because yur soooooo much better than them so you expect me to let you run through the trials. they stayed behind to do the grd trials almost after every event we had which is respectable but you?? bitch you immediately went to horse and complained how ppl like you and raf should already get the grd rank and if ppl like swift or skinny had it. so pathetic dude. btw skinny swift and even had jaax help them with their 2v1s and he never tked so MAYBE you and raf are just lacking. this is what happens when you think everyone is a afterthought and they should all follow your example because "oh yur soo good and alwaays correct". you sound like a dumbass who got lower than 1400 on the SAT and said "It was a stupid test with a dumb point system and loopholes." but is self conscious on typing proper grammar on NW.
[close]
you’re really this pressed over a 40th guard comment big yikes. sorry he hurt you’re feelings champ guess the 40th still holds so much weight in your heart u turn into an insecure bitch over a flawed system. news flash they didn’t hit piktonss or you because piktonss had auto during this time so it would make since they couldn’t up down or do much in the outnumbered situation. I honestly don’t understand why you care so much about this lol you’re just embarrassing yourself at this point should focus on teaching your “cousin” on not tking admins.
how can you have 4k hours and not survive for 10 seconds in a 1v2 tho???
Only if people know how to updown youd die in a second.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #560 on: October 01, 2020, 12:47:11 am »
skinny bming? too funny

You're an actual fucking moron if you believe any of what you said is true. I watched Raf take it, and it looked stupid, I took it to see if it felt as stupid as it looked, I was literally eating the whole time I was taking it. I was in no way mad that I didn't pass it, I just joked with horse about the point system and loopholes I could've exploited. I wasn't salty at all that I didn't pass or that they did, I was just amused that anyone thought that test meant anything.
You do be trying to rewrite history though. I never went to Horse, I was literally chilling in my TS like a day later when he came in discussing the grd test and I made fun of it, nor did I at any point say I should be grd, that they shouldn't, or that I even wanted to be grd, because none of it meant anything to me, I was just there to play and win, the rank at which I did that was irrelevant, hence why I never took it before that night and never bothered with it after.

But still, nice inaccurate baby rage posts bitch boy lmao, can't wait to be amused by the next one.

Spoiler
skinny bming? too funny

[close]
how can you have 4k hours and not survive for 10 seconds in a 1v2 tho???
Only if people know how to updown youd die in a second.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 01, 2020, 01:36:20 am »
I didn't take the 40th trial when I learned that had different people test you. I remember hearing that Godfreid wasn't allowed to do it unless it was Jaax or Yolo together with Cwater or Yoshie. Then people like Evan got Piktonss and I think Swift to test him. I thought that was one of the stupidest things I have ever heard and just was like yeah no thanks when asked to take it.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #563 on: October 01, 2020, 02:51:41 am »
p
o
p

c
o
r
n

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #564 on: October 01, 2020, 03:21:41 am »
01010000 01101111 01110000 01100011 01101111 01110010 01101110

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #565 on: October 01, 2020, 03:22:21 am »
01010000 01101111 01110000 01100011 01101111 01110010 01101110

thank you for the popcorn

Offline Gavin357

• Second Lieutenant
  • Autoblocker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gavin
« Reply #566 on: October 01, 2020, 04:07:58 am »
gg goatmeal n' friends

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #567 on: October 01, 2020, 04:08:43 am »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #568 on: October 01, 2020, 04:09:20 am »
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
2-0 for Jedi
Magmar! Goated!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 01, 2020, 04:10:16 am »
we don't have the TB win? wut