Poll

Format for the next Groupfighting league

Premade teams(Max 6ish)
13 (23.6%)
Draft
42 (76.4%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: North American Groupfighting Draft League  (Read 41029 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Groupfighting Draft League
« Reply #480 on: September 29, 2020, 05:37:19 am »
I got the chance to speak with the star of the last map (and player-coach), Superbad, for a post-game interview. Here's what he had to say:

Q: "Any comments after your stellar performance in the game winning round three?"

A: "Yeah, man. This is my first league as a starter and I'm so grateful I'm surrounded by tried and true comp players to help me out. I just REALLY love my team. We were able to overcome some uphill battles and win in those clutch moments. Everyone played super well and I'm super proud of my team. Not sure why they were spending their time trash talking instead of playing the game, but it's whatever. We are looking forward to playoffs where we can continue the momentum."

Q: "Was there a gameplan going into the match? How did you guys adjust each map?"

A: "Honestly, our gameplan was just to play our own game and just relax a bit, don't throw when we're up, watch each others back, etc. We went in with this mindset every map and we got the dub. As for each map, we kind of adjusted our lineup a bit and we eventually found the groove we needed to start getting round wins. I'm just super proud of the team.

I'd also like to shout out Rafael for really getting down and dirty with the comms. He really took control when we started coming back in the 2nd map and it really renewed our energy. Every one of my teammates played well and I'm proud of them. Excited to see the Team Avatar org in the playoffs

Oh and @Cwater: block more"

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline RonRichards

• Sergeant
  • 2eCL_Sgt_Ron_Richards - I dont even remember this
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Double
  • Side: Union
« Reply #481 on: September 29, 2020, 05:49:00 am »
Well we know our 6 playoff teams.

1st - 3rd Seeds could go to Jedis, WM or gaygamers depending on how the other matches go

4/5 will be between NFG and Boa Brigade

6th Seed will go to Team Avatar

Smh smh smh assuming TA won't beat Jedi Masters tomorrow and that NFG will lose to Jedi Masters on Wednesday too smh smh smh bias
The freaking dabber himself from the 1er Gren and 2e Chef

The mad man Double himself

The movement keyer

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #482 on: September 29, 2020, 05:50:24 am »
My first interview! :D

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #483 on: September 29, 2020, 05:53:46 am »
sanders played angry

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Jazzcommander

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jazz
« Reply #484 on: September 29, 2020, 05:59:51 am »

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #485 on: September 29, 2020, 06:00:36 am »

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #489 on: September 29, 2020, 06:33:48 am »
thus the tank bowl is complete

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: September 29, 2020, 06:58:49 am »

Online [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #492 on: September 29, 2020, 07:04:58 am »
Cwater spoke to the media during his post-game press conference and was visibly angry. I got the chance to ask a couple questions, and this is what he said:

Q: "Any comments on your performance tonight? Anything in the gameplan that could have been changed?"

A: "If Amiranger had let his/her little sister play earlier in the season we might have stood a chance. I'm proud of the effort this season by my team (except for Stryker) and hope that Raf learns to block before [Team Avatar's] next match. Also, Wall was on hard drugs that entire last match."

Q: "Do you think Stryker should have been playing during the last map?"

A: "I don’t think Stryker should have played the entire season, it was just unfortunate that squirrels chewed through Movement’s Ethernet cable half way through the match, forcing us to play Stryker."

The superstar has been vocal about his disdain for his captain throughout the season, and their season now ends with Get Ready narrowly missing the playoffs. Cwater will go into the offseason disappointed, after missing the playoffs for the first time in his career.

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #493 on: September 29, 2020, 10:21:32 am »

how team AWESOME be lookin in ts after that dub  8)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #494 on: September 29, 2020, 12:05:06 pm »
Cwater spoke to the media during his post-game press conference and was visibly angry. I got the chance to ask a couple questions, and this is what he said:

Q: "Any comments on your performance tonight? Anything in the gameplan that could have been changed?"

A: "If Amiranger had let his/her little sister play earlier in the season we might have stood a chance. I'm proud of the effort this season by my team (except for Stryker) and hope that Raf learns to block before [Team Avatar's] next match. Also, Wall was on hard drugs that entire last match."

Q: "Do you think Stryker should have been playing during the last map?"

A: "I don’t think Stryker should have played the entire season, it was just unfortunate that squirrels chewed through Movement’s Ethernet cable half way through the match, forcing us to play Stryker."

The superstar has been vocal about his disdain for his captain throughout the season, and their season now ends with Get Ready narrowly missing the playoffs. Cwater will go into the offseason disappointed, after missing the playoffs for the first time in his career.

Spoiler
[close]
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time