Author Topic: North American Premier League Season 9  (Read 42541 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Premier League Season 9
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2020, 04:30:23 am »
this is discrimination and I will be contacting my lawyer about this
im your lawyer
then who’s my lawyer? ???
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2020, 04:31:19 am »
this is discrimination and I will be contacting my lawyer about this
im your lawyer
But are you a Jewish lawyer?

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2020, 04:35:09 am »
I just thought about like a giant cockROACH with like 2 wings and a helicopter hat with a clown nose juggling 3 bananas but ones green and he eats it when he lands on my window and then asks me for an ft7 but i say no go away scary roach dont hurt me i didnt do anything but he doesnt care and decides to fleccs his roach muscles and squeeze in between my window and the frame and to my dismay he gets on his two gnarly chadroach feet and throws his last two bananas at me, twidles his antenae together, creating a spark, leans over, and sets my room ablaze. Seeing all this leaves me with a sense that i am no longer in my body and that i am just a spectator of my death. As i watch from an omniscient perspective the roach laughs and exits the way he came while i sit and burn for three hours i watch my crisp chad body burnt to ashes.
Are you ok?

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2020, 04:36:12 am »
I just thought about like a giant cockROACH with like 2 wings and a helicopter hat with a clown nose juggling 3 bananas but ones green and he eats it when he lands on my window and then asks me for an ft7 but i say no go away scary roach dont hurt me i didnt do anything but he doesnt care and decides to fleccs his roach muscles and squeeze in between my window and the frame and to my dismay he gets on his two gnarly chadroach feet and throws his last two bananas at me, twidles his antenae together, creating a spark, leans over, and sets my room ablaze. Seeing all this leaves me with a sense that i am no longer in my body and that i am just a spectator of my death. As i watch from an omniscient perspective the roach laughs and exits the way he came while i sit and burn for three hours i watch my crisp chad body burnt to ashes.
Are you ok?

Offline Horse

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2020, 04:37:44 am »
Will every reg be getting a participation Signature at the end of the league?
😂😂😂 LeHorsey getting his mickey mouse MVP just to get dog walked in the finals 😂😂😂

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2020, 04:38:52 am »
here at Chefs legal services we provide representation to regiments and players across the community. our list of former clients includes RussianFury, the LG, Fireboy and a plethora of others. Esteemed lawyers like lead counsel Dan the Chef and accredited legal expert Hawkince and I are happy to assist with any of your legal needs

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2020, 04:41:18 am »
here at Chefs legal services we provide representation to regiments and players across the community. our list of former clients includes RussianFury, the LG, Fireboy and a plethora of others. Esteemed lawyers like lead counsel Dan the Chef and accredited legal expert Hawkince and I are happy to assist with any of your legal needs
But you're not Jewish. Therefore, you're not the best lawyers.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2020, 04:41:31 am »
I've been playing since 2012 and no reg EVER has been banned from competing in a 1v1 league no matter how "Stacked" they were. Everyone else had to deal with it. Most of us have been on the winning side and the losing side plenty of times. That's just how shit goes. You get better by surrounding yourself with better competition so you can elevate yourself. Yeah you're gonna get smashed at first but eventually if you stay dedicated and continue to practice you will become better. Whether or not you get good enough to win the league is on you. But you will most definitely be better than what you started out with. Banning a reg from playing in a league is dogshit. It has never happened before and should never happen period. 12e should be able to play. And splitting the reg up just to play? Who the fuck are you to tell a reg leader they should split their own reg up to play in a league. They should be able to play how they want to play. Let the 12e compete.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2020, 04:41:47 am »
stay small

Offline polar726

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2020, 04:43:53 am »
I've been playing since 2012 and no reg EVER has been banned from competing in a 1v1 league no matter how "Stacked" they were. Everyone else had to deal with it. Most of us have been on the winning side and the losing side plenty of times. That's just how shit goes. You get better by surrounding yourself with better competition so you can elevate yourself. Yeah you're gonna get smashed at first but eventually if you stay dedicated and continue to practice you will become better. Whether or not you get good enough to win the league is on you. But you will most definitely be better than what you started out with. Banning a reg from playing in a league is dogshit. It has never happened before and should never happen period. 12e should be able to play. And splitting the reg up just to play? Who the fuck are you to tell a reg leader they should split their own reg up to play in a league. They should be able to play how they want to play. Let the 12e compete.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2020, 04:44:17 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
yea thing is we have a whole bus full of shitties so even with some competitive players it won't really matter. we just lost a groupfight because we had multiple people go 5-20 or lower so that's something

LG beat 42nd in like 8/10 groupfights sometimes very badly. 42nd was still able to get the win in a 1v1 though. Groupfights are not really definitive gauges for who will win a 1v1 because there's more factors in a 1v1 like shooting and leading. The latter of which 9th/84th/20th also outclass the other regiments in. And I know you guys didn't have everyone I mentioned above there anyways, I also left out Dan.

you're right but look at this screenshot please, every 12e member gets 15+ kills. leading doesn't make a difference when the skill gap is this different. I understand being mad that your highpowered reg isn't playing (71st understands) but back then there were more than one. the rsl is the only reg that can somewhat hang with you and they just lost Yolo and Fireboy. besides jolly and glenn are not good leaders in 1v1s/competitive stuff (sorry fellas) but you have two of the most accomplished linebattle leaders in nw history, plus others that are more than capable.
keep the boys together but you're the best na by far and no one else has the experience or skill to compete so don't blame us for not
[close]
Sure we may be better than the other regiments but you do realize people have the ability to improve. Best way to improve is to surround yourself and compete with players who are better than you. When yalls just finna ban regiments who are better than you, you aren't going to improve and than whats the point of even playing. Why compete in a league that wont even include the best NA regiment. Like wheres the competetive spirit wouldnt you want to try and take down the best reg and not avoid them. Ion know yalls built different or some shit cuz I would be up for the challenge.
getting 10-0ed and completely obliterated isn’t a good way to improve nor is it enjoyable for either side. That’s a pretty lousy argument and has arguably been proven wrong time and time again

I’m also probably not even gonna join the 84th
[close]
Aight i understand maybe the trying to train and catch up point is ridiculous but what is banning the 12e going to do. You do realize most people in the 12e have been playing within the same regiments/teams for years. Come pull up to our Ts literally anyday of the week nearly any time of the day/night and there's people in channels together. Its not like were logging into ts at 9 for a gf and by 9:45 everyone is gone. Sure some members may come and go quickly but for the most part we all genuily like eachother. The most likely scenario is that 80% of the 12e players will go off and join the same regiment and just create another stack just under a different name. I
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 05:00:23 am by Mikey Mike »
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2020, 04:46:36 am »
as much as I dont like it the 12e should be allowed to compete, the rest of us will just compete for 2nd place instead I guess. At least 84th, 9th, RSL and IX are all fairly close in skill level- It'll be pretty good matches playing those with ones.

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2020, 04:51:23 am »

Now that is a pro gamer move
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2020, 04:51:59 am »
Spoiler
yea thing is we have a whole bus full of shitties so even with some competitive players it won't really matter. we just lost a groupfight because we had multiple people go 5-20 or lower so that's something

LG beat 42nd in like 8/10 groupfights sometimes very badly. 42nd was still able to get the win in a 1v1 though. Groupfights are not really definitive gauges for who will win a 1v1 because there's more factors in a 1v1 like shooting and leading. The latter of which 9th/84th/20th also outclass the other regiments in. And I know you guys didn't have everyone I mentioned above there anyways, I also left out Dan.

you're right but look at this screenshot please, every 12e member gets 15+ kills. leading doesn't make a difference when the skill gap is this different. I understand being mad that your highpowered reg isn't playing (71st understands) but back then there were more than one. the rsl is the only reg that can somewhat hang with you and they just lost Yolo and Fireboy. besides jolly and glenn are not good leaders in 1v1s/competitive stuff (sorry fellas) but you have two of the most accomplished linebattle leaders in nw history, plus others that are more than capable.
keep the boys together but you're the best na by far and no one else has the experience or skill to compete so don't blame us for not
[close]

Right. But in your screenshot, you're missing Fireboy, you'd also have BabyJ & Fartknocker, Yolo (kappa) looks like he got there late. You add those guys in and I have no doubt you'd win. 1 Loss in a groupfight is not something that defines a regiments capabilities.

How can I not blame people for not competeing? Most of my time in NW as I've said has been spent going against regiment's that severely outclassed my own. Even when 71st wasn't allowed to compete in S6 (due to missing the sign up deadline) I pushed for them to fill a spot that had been vacated so they could compete even though they were certainly good enough to damage my chances of winning or even placing 3rd. It's never crossed my mind to ban a regiment from competeing because they might beat mine or beat the other regiments in the league. That's just what competeing is.

This ^

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2020, 04:53:40 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Right. But in your screenshot, you're missing Fireboy, you'd also have BabyJ & Fartknocker, Yolo (kappa) looks like he got there late. You add those guys in and I have no doubt you'd win. 1 Loss in a groupfight is not something that defines a regiments capabilities.

How can I not blame people for not competeing? Most of my time in NW as I've said has been spent going against regiment's that severely outclassed my own. Even when 71st wasn't allowed to compete in S6 (due to missing the sign up deadline) I pushed for them to fill a spot that had been vacated so they could compete even though they were certainly good enough to damage my chances of winning or even placing 3rd. It's never crossed my mind to ban a regiment from competeing because they might beat mine or beat the other regiments in the league. That's just what competeing is.

This ^
im not joining the 84th tho
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time