Author Topic: Nr.11/93rd (093 Gaming)  (Read 12360 times)

|Viper|

Re: Nr.11/93rd (093 Gaming)
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2021, 10:07:28 pm »
okay is that Chans in your mouth cause i can't here you I can't tell if its a cock or a corn dog but didn't u lose a ft7 to horse nay

Offline Aigar

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Elliot
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2021, 10:11:44 pm »
Do u even speak it All i here is you chewing food  there fukin land whale when  u have diabetes at 30 come talk to me again

|Viper|

« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2021, 10:13:11 pm »
Do u even speak it All i here is you chewing food  there fukin land whale u have diabetes at 30 come talk to me again
These insults are just not it chief please stop. I know everyone on Ts with you is lowkey thinking you’re retarded. I’ve lost 15 pounds you make me seem like I’m gigantic even though your name was Nacho Libre on God damn Snapchat and you used to cope tk people who called you fat oh my God you’re an actual bot brain LMAO

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2021, 10:14:13 pm »
Do u even speak it All i here is you chewing food  there fukin land whale u have diabetes at 30 come talk to me again
These insults are just not it chief please stop. I know everyone on Ts with you is lowkey thinking you’re retarded. I’ve lost 15 pounds you make me seem like I’m gigantic even though your name was Nacho Libre on God damn Snapchat and you used to cope tk people who called you fat oh my God you’re an actual bot brain LMAO

15 pounds off of 6 figures….mhmm

Offline Aigar

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2021, 10:16:08 pm »
kinda weird a fat chimp looking ass is trying to act legit but hasn't seen his dick since he was toddler now he's -Pulling shit  anything out of his ass to fight to bad the things u fight  or say  or posts are useless ya sit here keep talking only thing your good at is siting here Attempting to be a keyboard warrior and your failing 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 10:23:22 pm by Aigar »

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #140 on: June 13, 2021, 10:17:32 pm »

Vetro goes pop

Offline Aigar

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 13, 2021, 10:19:13 pm »

|Viper|

« Reply #142 on: June 13, 2021, 10:25:21 pm »
Bringing up my body AGAIN man bro you have to be gay at this point or obsessed about how I look and I’m not kidding. You have brought up my weight and how I look so many times like I know man I know you wanna be me and look like me and I get it. Hit the gym, work hard, and get a new haircut and you’ll be fine.

Offline Aigar

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 13, 2021, 10:43:01 pm »
don't you cry about being drafted or will you ever be last time I checked you were crying to nick about being on his team if I'm obsessed then what does that make you a kid were he thinks his friends will back him have any of them actually even attempted to even say anything no and do you even have friends your probbs the left kid in the corner that people feel bad about so you try to talk to younger age girls to be relevant kind of sad you have to go that low to even attempt to get laid

|Viper|

« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2021, 10:47:55 pm »
don't you cry about being drafted or will you ever be last time I checked you were crying to nick about being on his team if I'm obsessed then what does that make you a kid were he thinks his friends will back him have any of them actually even attempted to even say anything no and do you even have friends your probbs the left kid in the corner that people feel bad about so you try to talk to younger age girls to be relevant kind of sad you have to go that low to even attempt to get laid
I was always drafted to any draft league I signed up for so wrong number 1. Last time I was on Nick’s team we won a tournament and beat Yoshie’s in the finals. I don’t care if anyone backs me up but you’re an idiot really I would stop talking because you sound like a monkey. The thing about the girls was always a meme I guess it went over your head because well like I said you’re an idiot... so no I actually don’t go for underaged girls like bro you’re so dumb Firezz 2.0 actually
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 10:51:32 pm by VetroG »

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2021, 11:54:31 pm »
Vlad goated
ur previous avatar was far superior...

Offline Philoni

• Corporal
  • President of RaptorBoat
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Phil
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #146 on: June 14, 2021, 01:25:04 am »
I was always drafted to any draft league I signed up for so wrong number 1. Last time I was on Nick’s team we won a tournament and beat Yoshie’s in the finals. I don’t care if anyone backs me up but you’re an idiot really I would stop talking because you sound like a monkey. The thing about the girls was always a meme I guess it went over your head because well like I said you’re an idiot... so no I actually don’t go for underaged girls like bro you’re so dumb Firezz 2.0 actually

pizza

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2021, 02:15:29 am »
on gang 💯

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile