Author Topic: Nr.11/93rd (093 Gaming)  (Read 12246 times)

Offline Epix

• Sergeant
  • Reg-Rollers be Rolling
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Epix
  • Side: Union
Re: Nr.11/93rd (093 Gaming)
« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2021, 06:26:53 pm »
Lost argument —-> revert to personal pictures nice lol

”Watch your back” - NickCole 🤓
OOOO you gonna DDOS us again??

|Viper|

« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2021, 06:28:34 pm »
I didn’t ddos you retard it’s literally a glitch you can do in any Ts with connection. I thought people were smarter but you oh my God you are not smart. What are you gonna do post another picture of people I know? If you do you know what will happen to your FSE account and if you do it two times it’s gone forever

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2021, 06:28:47 pm »
Lost argument —-> revert to personal pictures nice lol

”Watch your back” - NickCole 🤓

You see I have homies backing me up…and what do you got? Oh that’s right what epix said🤣

|Viper|

« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2021, 06:30:16 pm »
Bean most of your “homies” you talked shit on over the phone to me and now you’re chill with them and that’s facts.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 06:35:05 pm by VetroG »

Offline Epix

• Sergeant
  • Reg-Rollers be Rolling
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Epix
  • Side: Union
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2021, 06:42:17 pm »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2021, 07:44:10 pm »
I love spending $300 on a homie no bap

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2021, 07:50:20 pm »
Bean most of your “homies” you talked shit on over the phone to me and now you’re chill with them and that’s facts.

Lol I have never talked “shit” on anyone in 093 lol I point out the obvious like nicks leading sucked in the 1v1 with the 1a you on the other hand still like to keep people living rent free in your head….sad sad man.

Offline Aigar

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Elliot
« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2021, 08:18:53 pm »
I bet if I threw a Twinkie at your fat ass you would probbs just snag it  since the last few times  you have talked you were stuffing your mouth but either way all you do is post on here because your brain can't handle big brain shit  What happened Here there mister God complex https://www.twitch.tv/aestheticaurum/clip/FrigidNurturingAlmondAliens To bad you through everything Seeing you post on here reminds me of when you lost to piktonss 3 times in a row and still trying to beat him All you do is boost your Ego but your Ego is as shit as your insults Only  thing you won was being the LG and beating all the other regs who were able to fight the LG Continue to Boost all the regs your in 2021 and still living in your daddies basement But tbh a kid from pk can Come up with better things to say and he has a lisp he's also  300 pounds kind of funny isn't it

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 13, 2021, 08:34:24 pm »
I bet if I threw a Twinkie at your fat ass you would probbs just snag it  since the last few times  you have talked you were stuffing your mouth but either way all you do is post on here because your brain can't handle big brain shit  What happened Here there mister God complex https://www.twitch.tv/aestheticaurum/clip/FrigidNurturingAlmondAliens To bad you through everything Seeing you post on here reminds me of when you lost to piktonss 3 times in a row and still trying to beat him All you do is boost your Ego but your Ego is as shit as your insults Only  thing you won was being the LG and beating all the other regs who were able to fight the LG Continue to Boost all the regs your in 2021 and still living in your daddies basement But tbh a kid from pk can Come up with better things to say and he has a lisp he's also  300 pounds kind of funny isn't it

Omg hahahah

|Viper|

« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2021, 08:58:20 pm »
NickCole - Yeah, I can drop $300 lol okay and? It’s my money seems like you’re jealous of it for some reason but okay.

Bean - You told me over the phone that you don’t like Vlad, Phil, or Kapow and they’re weird and not your group. You also were saying that Nick is a weirdo now and is just different lol. I have no reason to make this up. The entire community was right about you but I guess I was wrong for giving you a chance and not listening to everyone else about you.

Elliot - Okay you are speaking Yoshie language (the dude you used to suck off 24:7 in the 40th) and okay I tk’d one match? Not like you could do even a quarter of what I used to do in group fights. You are irrelevant and you have no impact in anything. LG didn’t just verse bad regiments and you’re an idiot if you think otherwise and I don’t really have an ego I just prove people like you wrong and then you get mad about it. Get off your high horse before I post some screenshots of me bombing the 40th. You are dog SHIT.

Oh and lastly I’m not even fat yall people make it seem like I’m not able to move out of my house 😂 keep being obsessed about my body and weight you freak like are you gay or something you bring it up 24:7 LMAO
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 09:06:43 pm by VetroG »

Offline Aigar

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2021, 09:10:39 pm »
You throw and boast about everything and yoshie huh but sorry i don't speak snow mexican

|Viper|

« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2021, 09:15:38 pm »
You throw and boast about everything and yoshie huh but sorry i don't speak snow mexican
I can boast about whatever I want pussy you’re still dog shit get over it. You’re an actual fucktard holy shit LMAO

Offline Aigar

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2021, 09:18:53 pm »
Ya okay since u boast on here than on actual person but you legit pull things out of your ass to roast people is your brain that brain damage from the window lickin?

Offline Aigar

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2021, 09:20:16 pm »
Post on a dead thread cause u wanna flex on something that no on cares continue to type to make your like more of tard

|Viper|

« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2021, 09:21:01 pm »
Ya okay since u boast on here than on actual person but you legit pull things out of your ass to roast people is your brain that brain damage from the window lickin?
Still can’t go positive in a groupfight.