• The server information (name and pw) will be given out on ts.fsegames.eu. Feel free to Message (Steam) [21st] Alexander
, [21st] Funnyfreak
, and [21st] JohnnyBoi
• Be on the fse teamspeak by 7:30EST for your numbers, information will then be given out at 7:45-50EST.
• Signup for specialty slots will open 9:30pm EST the night of the event (after it is concluded) for the following week on FSE, if signing up for more then 2 specs you have to make a separate post. 2 Arty, 2 Skirm/Lights, 2 Cav slots will be open to sign up for.
• Specialties will be given first come first serve, given that they are after the 930pm est signup time
• Any person who breaks the rules will be subject to slay, kick, or ban if the offense is serious enough to warrant it.
• Admins may change spec caps should event attendance merit it.
• Do not intentionally TK
• Racial Slurs will not be allowed, you will be removed from the event.
• Spamming will not be allowed, punishment will be up to the admin
• Pistols will be considered melee. You may FoC, but may not reload, even during All Charge.
• When an allcharge is called, do not delay. No firing on the allcharge.
• No ramboing, units must act and engage together as a whole.
• When one team is driven to 3 people or below(Ro3), all rules are void ( FoC/FoL/RoC/RoL is allowed ).
• Garisoning is allowed, RoL/FoL/FoC/RoC is allowed while inside a building
General Rules for Line Infantry:
• 3 people is the minimum for a line. If you fall below 3, please join a friendly line.
• Lines can use a maximum of half man spacing. Maximum of 2 officers per line.
• No firing or reloading whilst crouched
• Remain in a line formation when moving out.
• Do not Fire out of Line (FoL), or Fire on the Charge (FoC). If any member of your line is in melee, your line cannot fire.
• 1 medic per regiment.
• No Sappers for Line Regiments.
General Rules for Cavalry:
• Max of 15 cav ( this includes the 3 officers ). No mixed cav allowed ( must all be same unit )
• If it is a ranged unit, i.e. dragoons, they must line up to fire
• As with everyone else, they cannot fire on the charge, or allcharge.
• Cavalry must dismount if going into a charge with less than 3.
• Cavalry can have a maximum of 3 officers. A general may substitute for one officer. Only the officers may scout, if a ranker is seen scouting, he will be slain for Rambo.
• If Cavalry break officer limit a random officer will be slayed by the admin's.
• Dismounted Cavalry can act as lights or arty guard.
General Rules for Skirmishers:
• Maximum of 15 players including officers
• All 15 players must be the same unit, skirms or lights not mixed
• FoC is allowed during melee
• Reloading is not allowed during melee
• Maximum of 5 man spacing, but must maintain cohesion.
• May crouch and take cover
• Must be skirmishers or Lights.
• Cannot fire in allcharge
• If lights are chosen, the max spacing is 5 men.
General Rules for Artillery:
• Artillery must bring 1 cannon and 1 howitzer.
• Maximum of 15 arty personnel( arty train/officers/guard/rankers ).
• Arty guard may act as skirmishers if they are within 15 paces of an active cannon. If there are no active cannons, they must act as line infantry.
• An artillery piece is active if and only if it is being loaded, aimed, or fired.
• 2 sappers maximum. 250 bps for each team. Do not spam/waste bps ( no towers, crazy forts, tntspamming, etc)
• Only the arty reg may act as arty guard (being like skirms within 15 paces of the active cannon). No other reg can act this way but dismounted Cavalry.
• Artillery guard must play the artillery guard unit to take advantage of artillery guard rules.
• Artillery may not fire during the allcharge.