Author Topic: Open Gf Night (The Pit) Now To the new "Intercontinental Regimental League"  (Read 3126 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Open Gf Night (The Pit) Regiment One Night Stand
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2020, 05:09:14 am »
are your punctuation keys broken

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2020, 06:24:41 am »
are your punctuation keys broken
"Are
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2020, 07:54:01 am »
Another troll put in his place by mayhem  8) 8)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2020, 03:32:10 pm »
Thank you Mayhem, very cool! 8)
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2020, 04:07:35 pm »

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2020, 11:30:10 pm »
The event will continue as planned with the help of alexander of the 21st we are just deciding on when we will start setting the event up, the rules and everything else about it if you wish to help in its organising simply message me or alex on steam or here. I recommend we continue with this signups.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2020, 02:26:13 am »
Steam Name: Daniel the Chef
Do you agree to follow the rules the admins put in charge make?: Yes
Do you wish to be a captain?: Yes
Do you prefer discord or teamspeak?: Teamspeak
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2020, 07:46:03 pm »
Everyone I have a new annoucement, I am scrapping the pit idea in order for a even greater idea, Me bluenose, and alexander were talking and thought it would be a great idea instead since "North American Regimental Groupfighting League [Season 2]" is about to end we come up with a new event to fill the void, We will instead be hosting the return of "Intercontinental Regimental League" with Na and possibly other countrys if setup properly. We do require other admins to help us set this up faster and better In the interest of fairness tho no one will be allowed to admin if their regiment is set up to enter in the tourney "Unless its a host under the most extreme circumstances which i doubt (Emergency) which is deemed by eveyrone. Also there will be no "stacking of a regiment before this league", A regiment must have been active for a total of 3 months daily as people are tired of others trying to basically screw other people out of a potential win all regiments will have a equal chance at winning. Also if your regiment is eliminated there will be no "hopping to another reg" or merging once you are eliminated you are out for good unless theirs a losers bracket. We will be using guids to track every player and the majority of cd keys used to sneak around under in the community banned under head admin's discretion they will not be shared with anyone else so don't worry. If these rules are breached and the party is found guilty with sufficient evidence they will be banned from the league permanently. Admin and player signups are still legit and happening and rules will be posted In a new thread currently being made I hope everyone agrees with these changes for point of total fairness and sportsmenship.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 08:45:07 pm by 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Wait you just straight up plagiarized Glenn lmaooo

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2020, 08:41:22 pm »
A regiment must have been active for a total of 3 months daily as people are tired of others trying to basically screw other people out of a potential win all regiments will have a equal chance at winning. Also if your regiment is eliminated there will be no "hopping to another reg" or merging (like the 93rd did smh) once you are eliminated you are out for good unless theirs a losers bracket.

Let me educate you and bluenose on things that you might not be aware of since you sit in your own discord with 6 other people jerking each other off.  The 93rd disbanded after the 2v2 league.  We never had a match in RGL.  Most of us joined LG and some joined RSL.  Stop listening to those who are salty about loosing and do your research.  Oh I hope that you asked Glenn for permissions to use his leagues name.  But I am sure a big man like you knows how to do this.

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2020, 08:43:00 pm »
A regiment must have been active for a total of 3 months daily as people are tired of others trying to basically screw other people out of a potential win all regiments will have a equal chance at winning. Also if your regiment is eliminated there will be no "hopping to another reg" or merging (like the 93rd did smh) once you are eliminated you are out for good unless theirs a losers bracket.

Let me educate you and bluenose on things that you might not be aware of since you sit in your own discord with 6 other people jerking each other off.  The 93rd disbanded after the 2v2 league.  We never had a match in RGL.  Most of us joined LG and some joined RSL.  Stop listening to those who are salty about loosing and do your research.  Thanks big man.

The admins got their facts wrong and I am sorry for mentioning the 93rd in such a negative reply, however no further trolling will be tolerated ty.

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
A I don't see any paperwork saying he owns the rights, and B were gonna change it anyways it was decided it would only be for NA so his title is out of the question anyways.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2020, 08:48:00 pm »

Let me educate you and bluenose on things that you might not be aware of since you sit in your own discord with 6 other people jerking each other off.  The 93rd disbanded after the 2v2 league.  We never had a match in RGL.  Most of us joined LG and some joined RSL.  Stop listening to those who are salty about loosing and do your research.  Thanks big man.

The admins got their facts wrong and I am sorry for mentioning the 93rd in such a negative reply, however no further trolling will be tolerated ty.

Trolling? This was not trolling.  You have not seen me troll.  That apology was so half-assed that I am not sure if you realize how to actually apologize.  You don't "But" or "However" after you apologize since you are tying to acknowledge that it wont happen again.  Otherwise, everything before those two words means jack shit.  I would never have posted on here had you said nothing about 93rd.   

A I don't see any paperwork saying he owns the rights, and B were gonna change it anyways it was decided it would only be for NA so his title is out of the question anyways.

He owns the name on FSE. He hosted the league so he owns the name.  Either ask him or come up with your own.  Be original or something idk

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
click here to join the 84th

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2020, 09:00:30 pm »
Everyone I have a new annoucement, I am scrapping the pit idea in order for a even greater idea, Me bluenose, and alexander were talking and thought it would be a great idea instead since "North American Regimental Groupfighting League [Season 2]" is about to end we come up with a new event to fill the void, We will instead be hosting the return of "Intercontinental Regimental League" with Na and possibly other countrys if setup properly.
Uhh yeah you can't name it that without glenns permission but okay.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 09:05:12 pm by JollyCanadian »
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/