Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 47747 times)

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #645 on: February 02, 2023, 01:04:11 am »
I understand, but he's really trying to change, his attempt to ban evade is because he's desperate, it's not really easy for him, he doesn't speak English at all it's impossible for him to do anything to change the opinion of others, just think about it, that's all

Fluxyy

« Reply #646 on: February 03, 2023, 11:34:34 pm »
Since the head-admins are very cold in PM, I'm going to ask my question here about Fluxyy hoping that a friendly admin will answer me (no need to tell me to go see a head-admin because they are impossible to contact)

You can always PM me on FSE if you have an questions. Alternatively you can write me on Steam as well just don't expect to instantly get a decision on something.
But usually I don't really accept "ban appeals" from other people than their own and I don't think you should be appealing for him.

No offense but I don't know if we can call it a discussion because the fact that you left me unanswered for 10 days because you obviously didn't like my question/did not find it relevant made me think that it could still happen so I thought I'd post here in case I had to wait another 10 days

My question is, given that Fluxxy has been acting like a idiot on WBMM which got him banned how can he regain the trust of the admins and get forgiven so he can get unbanned so that he can continue to play the game in an optimal way by being allowed again on WBMM, which would be beneficial to everyone because he is a young player who should normally (if he wasn't acting like a idiot) be able to evolve so that he can bring things back to the community afterward ?
Personally I wouldn't mind unbanning him too much if he hadn't recently tried to ban evade. Which makes it a lot worse for him. Also in most cases permanently banned means permanently banned and it's not like he didn't have enough warnings before to warn him what would come.
I'm sorry I tried to play WBMM again with a double account as I explained to Desant and Zeyden I was so desperate that no one wanted to listen to me you LaPache as well as the other admins, I know it didn't make me feel any better but apart from thinking no one wants to listen to me I want to change people's view of me but it's impossible, LaPache I had added you so that I could chat with you but just after saying hello and asking you how you are doing you just deleted me from your friends list my call requests are also ignored so as you say to zeyden you prefer to talk to the concerned person directly and when I take the initiative to do so despite my horrible English you turn me away

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #647 on: February 04, 2023, 08:43:29 pm »
Isn’t there a permanent mute option on MM that the admins can enable indefinitely?

Offline Ciombwoy

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ciom
« Reply #648 on: February 28, 2023, 07:19:00 pm »
Your nickname: Ciom
Server & Time (if possible):
A short description of the situation: i got banned because i was double spawning
For how long were you banned?: permanently
Who banned you?: I don't know, LaPache probably?
What rules did you break?: double spawning
Why should we unban you?: I have changed and i won't do it again  8)

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #649 on: March 01, 2023, 03:02:47 pm »
A short description of the situation: i got banned because i was double spawning
No.

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: March 01, 2023, 11:11:05 pm »
At least he tried

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #651 on: March 01, 2023, 11:11:48 pm »
No.

Offline Ciombwoy

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ciom
« Reply #652 on: March 02, 2023, 08:54:49 am »
Rip

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: March 02, 2023, 09:13:21 am »
Justice for Poland
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

David_Schrein

« Reply #654 on: March 07, 2023, 07:52:42 pm »
I know this isn't a ban request thread but personally my mental is lost.

Zenon, Barro, Stoiki, Tomppa, Myself and several others have been spamming about how dogshit bodya is and how much he ints every game.

E.g

And now Zenon & I got muted for saying this / reporting him. While bodya drops 3 reports on me because I call him out for being utter dogshit.

If u have any sense, just ban the guy. I dont want to have someone like fietta or something quote this and say "Oh he is just not that good or Oh he is just having a bad game". Dying first 5x in a row is already disgraceful but you surely wouldn't go for a 6th time. But in bodya's case its every round.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 07:55:04 pm by [M]ovement »

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: March 07, 2023, 07:57:16 pm »

Zenon, Barro, Stoiki, Tomppa, Myself and several others have been spamming about how dogshit bodya is and how much he ints every game.

E.g

And now Zenon & I got muted for saying this / reporting him. While bodya drops 3 reports on me because I call him out for being utter dogshit.

If u have any sense, just ban the guy. I dont want to have someone like fietta or something quote this and say "Oh he is just not that good or Oh he is just having a bad game". Dying first 5x in a row is already disgraceful but you surely wouldn't go for a 6th time. But in bodya's case its every round.
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #656 on: March 07, 2023, 07:58:17 pm »

E.g

Offline Zenon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: March 07, 2023, 08:07:58 pm »

E.g

its not about beeing good or bad. its mainly that this guy isnt listening at all. i hate the playstyle of foxtrot for example and he is costing us sometimes some rounds, but you can at least write with this guy and find a solution. bodya is just ignoring anything and we are not even insulting him. "can you please go left/right" "can you stop spamming like this" "can you hold your posiotion more" "can you play more passive/aggressive". obviously he should play the way he likes. but if the whole team is telling him to go away from the mid cuz its annoying when your mid player is dying after 2 seconds every round and regrouping is allready rare in mm. then he should actually get a ban

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #658 on: March 07, 2023, 09:05:11 pm »
Next time I will also complain, cry and provide screenshots if one of the members of my team does not have a game and he played poorly.
Played badly? Bad score? Don't know how to play or not your day? Get complaining and whining on the site and on the forum for your bad play.
Funny.

From the next day, I will also save screenshots of the players in the team who played poorly and have a bad score and I will blame them for trolling and for deliberately ruining the game. Steel arguments.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 09:49:31 pm by Fietta »

Offline Barro112

• Major General
  • "Newgen, Skeyer and Trash"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Chsn_Barro
« Reply #659 on: March 07, 2023, 09:18:56 pm »

E.g