Author Topic: ~Corrupt Admins in NW~  (Read 17844 times)

David_Schrein

Re: ~Corrupt Admins in NW~
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2020, 04:29:21 pm »
Shadey is a corrupt admin

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2020, 04:30:39 pm »
I know that some regiments like the 65y, just don't really want to there members to admin or who knows who will admin for them, I talked to Ranthus(leader of 65y NA) and he thought that non of his guys could admin. This may have changed since 6ish Months ago but this proofs the point.Also some Regiments shouldn't have admin, for example the 2LBI, I used to lead them 1-2ish years ago back when they pulled a avg of 12 attendance instead of 3-5ish Lmao but they are a bunch of dudes just trying to have a good time (and troll a bit). Also if we're talking about Corrupt admins you should of seen us NRP NA campgain admins lmao Broke would slay mother fuckers for taking his Cannon, But I guess people liked us since even after the event would end, Us and like 2 other NRP NA admins, would run Minigames, till 1-2am almost everytime I was there. So admins can be corrupt and people can still have fun.

Offline Copot

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Copot
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2020, 06:36:31 pm »

- I mostly want to say that Xethos sucks so bad at being an admin. Most of the time I deserve to be kicked by every admin but he's the one I see abuse his powers the most. He's kicked me and plenty of others for no reason a few times when we weren't breaking the rules or anything and I was being at my best behavior. I assume it's just him abusing his powers again to make room for friends instead of being fair. Moraine, Copot, and Kitty also suck.

You're still mad at me for freezing and teleporting you into the wall for team hitting during the siege, aren't you?

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
  • Side: Union
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2020, 06:50:40 pm »
Anyone contact me if your regiment would be interested in attending an event hosted by me.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2020, 07:36:23 pm »
Anyone contact me if your regiment would be interested in attending an event hosted by me.
contacted
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2020, 07:39:39 pm »
turn on ur bodycams admins
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2020, 08:05:31 pm »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2020, 08:35:23 pm »
how bout u go an fuck off my comment then u peice of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about looking good who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here

Offline Jazzcommander

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jazz
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2020, 08:47:58 pm »
I wish I could get in on this corruption :(
Wanna become corrupt together?

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2020, 08:49:05 pm »
Thinking about this some more, there have been several regiments that I've contacted about making their members admins, specifically because they are neutral parties who have NEVER gotten into stupid controversies. They turned down the admin positions, and they did that because they knew that the moment they take any action, they'd get people whining and targeting their regiments. Like this thread lol.

Offline SirBeef

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2020, 09:03:05 pm »
Thinking about this some more, there have been several regiments that I've contacted about making their members admins, specifically because they are neutral parties who have NEVER gotten into stupid controversies. They turned down the admin positions, and they did that because they knew that the moment they take any action, they'd get people whining and targeting their regiments. Like this thread lol.

not really trying to target, more trying to bring an issue to light that i feel is just something we have to deal with. i've tried to admin before, i've asked to, event when i wasn't a part of the regiment that i'm in now. still got turned down or no response on it.

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2020, 09:32:25 pm »
Fair enough, though it depends on the regiments you were in before as well. If it was like the 88th, I wouldn't be too surprised at being turned down lol

Btw, you mentioned not wanting specs to be all by the same regiments. Now is a good time for you to fix that, considering there's a arty spot open at my event tonight. Then again, you've never asked for it before and I've had to roll with no cavalry or no artillery on one of the servers because people didn't want it. What would you propose to make regiments who don't want to play as specialties start wanting to play as specialties?

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2020, 10:09:56 pm »
If you want, you can always host your own event. We still need a thursday host and 9PM EST for frid and sat would be good too

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2020, 10:10:18 pm »
Cancer thread that I'm too tired to read exactly, but I think it might be time to have a community reg rep meeting to discuss shit like this, but also solving event drama and beef

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2020, 10:33:11 pm »
Can we change shitty rules like letting cav stay mounted on all charges or not letting every specialty available be fulled when there isn't more then 120 people at a event?
this. Line only events or only 1 specialty allowed events are the most fun