Author Topic: [RGL7] Match Week 3  (Read 9573 times)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL7] Match Week 3
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2020, 09:58:38 pm »
gg 92nd, i wont be a sore loser and whine too much it was a good match and u guys were just the better regiment on the day.... i do think its sad u forced us to play 15v15 when both regiments had 19 or so.... but it;s not in the rules to play everyone who shows up (which im suprised about) so i guess its your choice to do that even though im sure me and vegi agreed to play everyone.... but like i said im not gunna be a sore loser and bitch and moan it was a fun match so gg again

I dont wanna complain BUTTTTT

Spoiler
[close]

ryan everytime he loses

I absolutely agree with Kore. You lost, it was great match and we all know RGL is sweaty so not really a surprise it ended up being 16v16. Also if you want everybody to play maybe use less invites in practice matches.
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2020, 09:58:52 pm »
Match Week 4 posted, will update the League table soon  :)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2020, 10:02:51 pm »
the 14e, the orcs of NW. Numerous but lesser men

Thanks for the useless feedback

ggwp @Rikkert
gg wp guys, dont worry about dayboul.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2020, 10:31:39 pm »
15thYR Regiment of Foot 15-3 14e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

Spoiler
[close]

Simply outclassed. This match is the best example of why the 15thYR has been the best competitive regiments for recent years and you have to put much more effort than we did if you want to beat them. It's not pleasing to be on the receiving end of it but it's always impressive to witness. I am sure the 18th and the 92nd will be able to give you much more of an interesting fight and I can only hope we somehow manage to show a better face in our upcoming fights. Good luck for the remainder of the competition and congratulations on a well-earned victory.

Summaries like these make me feel bad that we even won.

Fuck you Tardet  :'(

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2020, 10:39:12 pm »
It shouldn't. You were better in every single aspect of the game Irish, I very much hate losing especially in that manner, but coming into this match, we knew there was a world between both regiments. It was up to us to rise to the occasion and prove we could compete against a better regiment and we didn't. We still have two big matches to show we can learn from it, two matches which I believe will be equally as hard.

Enjoy your victory mate, especially given how much you personally contributed to it. Each of the 15thYR members fully deserves it and that's at least one thing we can all rejoice about. ;)

And obviously, congratulations to our other victors tonight, 92nd, 96y, IVe (Antioche) and 45thN. IVe vs Nr13 and 92nd vs 18th looked really spicy given the close scoreline so I look forward to watching some footages from these matches. As per usual, big thanks to all the referees who helped us running matches. Crusher, Hunter, NickCole, Rikkert, Kore and MP, you are the real deal.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 10:44:54 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2020, 11:13:03 pm »
It shouldn't. You were better in every single aspect of the game Irish, I very much hate losing especially in that manner, but coming into this match, we knew there was a world between both regiments. It was up to us to rise to the occasion and prove we could compete against a better regiment and we didn't. We still have two big matches to show we can learn from it, two matches which I believe will be equally as hard.

Enjoy your victory mate, especially given how much you personally contributed to it. Each of the 15thYR members fully deserves it and that's at least one thing we can all rejoice about. ;)
Thanks Tardet, but in all fairness you guys did well. Though it was 15-3, it was still a good match ; there were quite a few rounds that were smaller, even situations at the end (like 7v7) but we usually did take over those rounds in the end. So gg to all
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2020, 01:11:40 am »

Thanks Tardet, but in all fairness you guys did well. Though it was 15-3, it was still a good match ; there were quite a few rounds that were smaller, even situations at the end (like 7v7) but we usually did take over those rounds in the end. So gg to all

Yeah I rarely pop off so the NW gods favoured us rip

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2020, 01:16:55 am »
45thN 15 - 3 1stBrig

Spoiler
[close]

good match, shame we missed like 5 good players, the match would've been much more interesting

some 45thN members might wanna chill the fuck out too, not every night is the best night, people don't always sit ready at their PC's to play this shit game

??
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

ItsAlex

« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2020, 01:22:13 am »
45thN 15 - 3 1stBrig

Spoiler
[close]

good match, shame we missed like 5 good players, the match would've been much more interesting

some 45thN members might wanna chill the fuck out too, not every night is the best night, people don't always sit ready at their PC's to play this shit game

??

They are talking about me i am too good yk

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2020, 01:34:29 am »
hahaha funny
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2020, 02:03:21 am »

i got rekt thanks