Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 132881 times)

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Both Regiments List Added!
« Reply #1395 on: May 21, 2021, 01:55:13 am »
Sorry to double post but I wanted it to bump the thread. I've been speaking to Gibworth and we will be extending the era till the end of October, there was only one tournament so there shouldn't be any changes if any and then making a new era. The reason for this is quite a few players will change from the original lockdown era and the teams will change entirely. Specifically this was when the top team (Proud Boys) of that era stopped.
wtf doublepost mod abuse

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
pls don't hurt me

I've already done most the work for both the gf team and player era but it's subject to change as we will take into account the last tournament of this month before it is posted. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Wursti

pls don't hurt me

I've already done most the work for both the gf team and player era but it's subject to change as we will take into account the last tournament of this month before it is posted. :)

dw youre reported to Shadow, hf with ban

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
  • Side: Neutral
I think that before adding a new era that doesn't interest many people, it might be time to put your balls on the table and do a ranking in each tier.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Phailur

I think that before adding a new era that doesn't interest many people, it might be time to put your balls on the table and do a ranking in each tier.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
No
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Rikus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikus

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
I mean several people had already asked me about it before I even posted there so I think there clearly is an interest. The reason rankings are not in each tier is because that is a matter of opinion. It is much easier to be more 'accurate' doing it this way in tiers rather than specific ratings. At least in most cases. If a player really has stood out which many have then people know where each one is. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
ya i agree with heridog.

Also to do ranking in each tier would be much harder than it is for current lists - with these different eras its hard enough already to divide people into 5 tiers, nevermind do rankings

Wursti

I miss the Hall of Fame thing, wouldve been interesting to see who was known for some stuff back then :(

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
It could easily be done in an entirely different thread. I just feel as it's so not impartial unlike what I've tried to do with most of this list that this isn't the place for it.