Which date do you prefer

20 (51.3%)
10 (25.6%)
2 (5.1%)
Don't have to be on sunday
7 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: April 22, 2020, 12:37:37 pm

Author Topic: Regimental Melee Tournament // Winner 15thYR, 2nd 92nd, 3rd 18th  (Read 41775 times)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Regimental Melee Tournament 3.5 [20/20]
« Reply #360 on: May 01, 2020, 02:01:25 am »
Spoiler
15th can I play for you?

Got recruited in 2014 already

Wursti the thing is about the date you joined the group not the moment you got invited.....

I don't see that in the rules  :o

Might want to quickly edit that in now before someone notices.
I can understand wanting some evidence that the person joined the regiment within that time period but now it seems that you are deciding that certain 'evidence' is invalid and it has to be a certain format which doesn't make a lot of sense as Steam chats/groups are often not joined at all in some cases let alone on the day they 'join'. I didn't join half the steam chats of regiments I'm in as I cba to see the messages and just get told when there is an event anyway.

I agreed with the decision up until that evidence was posted but now it seems you are clutching at straws tbh.

The proof isn't 'invalid', its just we don't consider it 'proof' in the first place. If more detailed logs (real proof) are sent to us in the future then we will be more than happy to reconsider Padawan.
Man the proof is just valid it said what u were asking for dont act like just stupid person which cant handle with a simply tournament ty

Padawan: Ey Golden, Smylie said you said something.
Golden: Yes.

vALiD pRoOf
[close]

I have talked to Padawan to understand what was said and this was in a jedis gf where Padawan asked for a regiment to join and I said u should join the 18th as u are friends with golden, that is all that happened and was the full extent of that convo.

-
-
-
-

You should consider joining this stellar admin team, you seem to have the same level of incompetence.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #361 on: May 01, 2020, 02:02:33 am »
Braindamage or drugs. It's hard to tell...
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline -Destiny-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 01, 2020, 02:09:12 am »
15th can I play for you?

Wursti the thing is about the date you joined the group not the moment you got invited.....

I can understand wanting some evidence that the person joined the regiment within that time period but now it seems that you are deciding that certain 'evidence' is invalid and it has to be a certain format which doesn't make a lot of sense as Steam chats/groups are often not joined at all in some cases let alone on the day they 'join'. I didn't join half the steam chats of regiments I'm in as I cba to see the messages and just get told when there is an event anyway.

I agreed with the decision up until that evidence was posted but now it seems you are clutching at straws tbh.

The proof isn't 'invalid', its just we don't consider it 'proof' in the first place. If more detailed logs (real proof) are sent to us in the future then we will be more than happy to reconsider Padawan.
Man the proof is just valid it said what u were asking for dont act like just stupid person which cant handle with a simply tournament ty

vALiD pRoOf
Darktemplar : eee wursti how we can HOST the tOuRNament
Wursti: just dont let play the players for no reason and ban people for it aswell
Darktemplar: okay padawan JusST JoIneD the chat 1 day later
Wursti :WE DONT LET HIM PLAY

So guys lets be honest and clean up this mess. The Steam chat between you and Golden says nothing clear about you joining the regiment. So Dark and Wursti work with the stuff they got which is the date Padawan joined the 18th steam group which got btw confirmed in screenshots. And unfortunate this particular day was the 21.04. which is in the 2 week "looktime" described in the rules. So in the end Padawan is not allowed. I totally understand why you are not happy about this Ryan but at some point it is time to stop. Face the facst and appologize to the organizers and we all can have a great tournament at sunday :)

(except Padawan ofc looooooooooooool)
/tr]

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
Re: Regimental Melee Tournament *sign-ups open*
« Reply #363 on: May 01, 2020, 02:11:45 am »
Reserve 18th a spot I'll sign up later when on pc x

P.s. pls do this properly, if u need any help organising let me know.

Team-Application

Regimental-Name 18th

Team captainsGolden  Ryan

Team members (10)
Ryan
Golden
Cr3a
Herishey
Maurice
Lonedoge
Padawan
Janne
Tjiener
DOMI

Subs(max 6):
R1bazzz
LaPache
Water
Saphyro
douglass
Mightypain
Due to change, IDs added soon
+DOMI

Elsse

« Reply #364 on: May 01, 2020, 02:14:20 am »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 01, 2020, 02:17:53 am »
Looks like this is going to devolve into another late night lock
Spoiler
[close]
Cmon guys just a little bit more and we might get there

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #366 on: May 01, 2020, 02:25:17 am »
Looks like this is going to devolve into another late night lock
Spoiler
[close]
Cmon guys just a little bit more and we might get there

you killed the mood...
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #367 on: May 01, 2020, 02:29:04 am »
15th can I play for you?

vALiD pRoOf
Darktemplar : eee wursti how we can HOST the tOuRNament
Wursti: just dont let play the players for no reason and ban people for it aswell
Darktemplar: okay padawan JusST JoIneD the chat 1 day later
Wursti :WE DONT LET HIM PLAY

So guys lets be honest and clean up this mess. The Steam chat between you and Golden says nothing clear about you joining the regiment. So Dark and Wursti work with the stuff they got which is the date Padawan joined the 18th steam group which got btw confirmed in screenshots. And unfortunate this particular day was the 21.04. which is in the 2 week "looktime" described in the rules. So in the end Padawan is not allowed. I totally understand why you are not happy about this Ryan but at some point it is time to stop. Face the facst and appologize to the organizers and we all can have a great tournament at sunday :)

(except Padawan ofc looooooooooooool)
dw bro im gonna play it :)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #368 on: May 01, 2020, 02:29:31 am »
omg u 2Lr lot are fucking retarded u ask for evidence of that chat concluding in golden accepting him, we give it then u move on to another requirement... idk what u hold against padawan but it's actually a joke how stubborn u are, grow some balls and accpet u were wrong, no one will judge u for it... i respect u are trying to host a fair tourn. but sometimes u are wrong it happens to all of us.

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #369 on: May 01, 2020, 02:31:37 am »
omg u 2Lr lot are fucking retarded u ask for evidence of that chat concluding in golden accepting him, we give it then u move on to another requirement... idk what u hold against padawan but it's actually a joke how stubborn u are, grow some balls and accpet u were wrong, no one will judge u for it... i respect u are trying to host a fair tourn. but sometimes u are wrong it happens to all of us.

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #370 on: May 01, 2020, 02:31:55 am »
if you are going to ban obelix, i humbly request you ban domi also

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast