Author Topic: Jedi Masters - The Saga of Kid Fisto  (Read 55730 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Jedi Masters - The Saga of Kid Fisto
« Reply #735 on: February 08, 2021, 01:10:04 pm »
Dedi masters

Offline Le_Faisan

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: February 08, 2021, 01:22:56 pm »
He already made a new team so he is taken sorry.

He made a new team and i am not invited ??? WTF
He is reforming infame with dayboul and rzr

You can't remplace the legendary Big Three

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #737 on: February 10, 2021, 06:18:43 pm »
more like big three and a half with dren as subhuman support
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #738 on: February 14, 2021, 11:30:05 pm »
(i probably should've written this over a week ago but didn't want to rush the post and I was busy)
(Thanks everyone for the nice posts on here too : )) )
As everyone probably knows by now I've chosen to disband my team, the JediMasters. This disband will officially go in after tonight's cav/inf tournie, where we will have our last stand.

There are a few reasons I've decided to let go of the team I've worked so hard on the past years. The main reason was time, and with that said especially time "waste", as the hours I had recently been putting in felt pointless. It seemed we'd kind of hit a wall, where a good amount of people (understandably) didn't want to put in the work/time at practices anymore, which basically rendered practice matches useless and tournament placings near impossible. More importantly, I've had university and other real life stuff nagging me extra hard recently, which kind of pushed this decision over the edge. Even under less than optimal conditions, only few will understand that it's very difficult to just let a team go (without reforming under a different name with the majority of your old members that is), as you in turn throw away the foundation that took a long time to build. I do feel that time has come now. I would like to thank all the Jedis that have been a part of this over the past 6 years, of which some (but definitely not all!) are mentioned in the Fallen Jedis section. I'd also like to thank the teams we've faced over all this time as well, which I'm pretty sure is an amount that is somewhere around the 50-100 mark, all added up. If I had to name a few teams in particular that really had a strong rivalry with us at one point and whose matches with us left a mark, I'd like to mention the Rockets(HaZe's team) back in 2015, who we at the start of our life were always practicing against, the Cazadores who from late 2018/early 2019 onwards seemed to be on our ass at all times, the old old Poosy from 2016(when they formed) who at the time fought what feels like A LOT(though we definitely usually lost). That also leads to (imo) one of, if not the ,biggest David vs. Goliath finals matches that has ever happened on NW, namely Poosy vs JediMasters in 2018 in the 7v7 tournament(6 bayo 1 sword), in which a very "lackluster" JediMaster roster(after beating a stacked TBE, German team and some more though) was set to play against Poosy, a giant at the time. The match started off surprisingly even, with Jedis and Poosy trading rounds, however after some time we found ourselves down 9-5. But then, somehow we managed to bring it back to 9-9. Sadly, this match did not have a fairytale ending, as we ultimately lost 10-9, and if there was one round in my NW career I wish we could've won, it was that one. Still, that placing is what marks the point of ascenscion of the JediMasters, and, thus, ultimately can actually be seen as a win.

Also, a few members to name in particular for their longevity/milestone impact are Kraz, who of course formed the team together with me (originally for a 2v2 tournament hosted by the 79th in very early 2015), Moussolini who co-captained with me for years and despite some frequent light-hearted bickering between us was my bro, Monsnic who rapidly became the heart & soul of this clan with his hilarious comments and loud outbursts and hung around for years (in total maybe even 2nd longest right behind me), Louis, who besides me was the only Jedi from basically the very start still playing at the time of the disband, Lonedoge, who showed up on the Jedi doorstep in 2018 and besides me is the only one who has stuck around ever since and has shown amazing loyalty to me and the team and stuck around ever since (besides the period in 2019/very early 2020 where we were on a break) and also showed increasingly great impact,
and many more people.

I intend to one day (in many months probably) put together a compilation of all the Jedi videos over the years I managed to record and manage to save before my HDD got corrupted, and also add in some clips from some "Youtuber" Jedis such as Lonedoge and Louis to make the compilation even more complete. Perhaps I'll even make two videos, one of which would be a longer general compilation of the team as a whole and the other a bit shorter and similar to and inspired by Python's "Meet the Members -Poosy" video.

(I know this might seem cringey but I feel it had to be said)
(As for me personally I will still be playing a bit these months, but almost exclusively in NWWC, some 15th stuff and occasionally assisting NPP)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 09:12:45 pm by Melsyo »
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #739 on: February 14, 2021, 11:59:09 pm »
leaving the scene with STYLE

cg on the win
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #740 on: February 15, 2021, 12:00:04 am »
The Force Is With Us

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #741 on: February 15, 2021, 12:00:21 am »
no way :'(

Offline Le_Faisan

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: February 15, 2021, 12:06:46 am »
No Pls don't disband, i am crying i can't realize my favorite and my friendly GF team disband pls no GOD NO

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: February 15, 2021, 12:07:13 am »
No Pls don't disband, i am crying i can't realize my favorite and my friendly GF team disband pls no GOD NO
:'(

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #744 on: February 15, 2021, 12:07:17 am »
ending a long run with the team with such a dominant tourney win feels amazing

thanks to treiz and tommy for the top tier cav skills  :-*

and ofc nick the goat with his cheerleading and music abilities
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 12:10:40 am by lonedoge1 »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #745 on: February 15, 2021, 12:08:34 am »
RIP nubs, congrats today. Was glad to see you railed Grouped too so we didn't feel as bad lol.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #746 on: February 15, 2021, 12:11:24 am »
ending a long run with the team with such a dominant tourney win feels amazing

thanks to treiz and tommy for the top tier cav skills  :-*

and ofc nick the goat with his cheerleading and music abilities
:-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
« Reply #747 on: February 15, 2021, 12:15:19 am »
some cringe words but they need to be said:
lonedoge: fucking clutch machine, thanks for carrying us in so many gfs
janne: even tho u are bullying me i still love u
smallest: you know i just love you... one of the greatest guys in nw
achilles: top 1 swe, best 2v1 winrate, most dominant player of 2021
mike: we never really spoke but still a great player and insane range
water: you kinda dog but ily
caskie: we also never spoke but i saw u carrying in egl :D
louis: you are a fucking legend, cant play 2v2s tho
ryan: a great mid player and it was always fun playing with you
eastwind: don't have to say a lot <33
darktemplar: even tho we don't always work out together you are still a great player and it was always fun playing with you
kraz: poland legend <3
higen: you showed me a lot and trained me, thank you a lot <3
and last of all melsyo: thank you a lot for this possibility and letting me in the team, even tho i was really dog shit <3

also big thanks to the cav guys tommy and treiz, you guys played great, same for nick, 50% your win <3

<3

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
« Reply #748 on: February 15, 2021, 12:20:52 am »
Rip jedis  :'( :'( :'(

Mels  :'( :'(

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #749 on: February 15, 2021, 12:28:48 am »
Happy for the boys, and the team i made a long time ago with mels. It was a very good run for the months i played and mels managed to disband the team like a boss.  :-*