Author Topic: Elsse and Python's Tournament - 4v4 - 1st. OldGuard | 2nd. TZ0 | 3rd. Bully  (Read 18014 times)

Elsse

Elsse

Re: Elsse and Python's Tournament - 4v4 Tournament - 8th of March [18/20]
« Reply #151 on: March 08, 2020, 08:45:20 pm »
Two servers :
EP_4v4_1 (Groups A and B)
EP_4v4_2 (Groups C and D)
Password : summerkisses

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #152 on: March 08, 2020, 10:13:11 pm »
map changes mid round

rOuNd VoId

elsse just cuz u hate tzo and want them to lose u decide to void that round? it isn't fair to give it default to any team either, why not just continue with the same people dead that were dead before the map switched? tzo were 4v2, we were 4v3 - how is it fair to change that into two 4v4s? especially as our match score was 4 - 4. braindead decision making based on the fact u wanted tzo to lose.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2020, 10:16:19 pm »
map changes mid round

rOuNd VoId

elsse just cuz u hate tzo and want them to lose u decide to void that round? it isn't fair to give it default to any team either, why not just continue with the same people dead that were dead before the map switched? tzo were 4v2, we were 4v3 - how is it fair to change that into two 4v4s? especially as our match score was 4 - 4. braindead decision making based on the fact u wanted tzo to lose.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2020, 10:18:39 pm »
map changes mid round

rOuNd VoId

We discusses this when it happened in tournaments before, it's always been the decision to void the round completely if this stupid mistake happens. It won't be changed, always void if this happens.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2020, 10:22:05 pm »
Cyoks had that round 100%  8)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #156 on: March 08, 2020, 10:22:16 pm »
map changes mid round

rOuNd VoId

A complete void is fairest, otherwise the team with the advantage is so much stronger as they get to reset where they are stood... Whereas people in the team with less people might have been about to get a kill anyway and make it even numbers... If that makes sense? It does in my head anyway

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #157 on: March 08, 2020, 10:22:32 pm »
map changes mid round

rOuNd VoId

dude David Icke is proud of you
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #158 on: March 08, 2020, 10:31:59 pm »
map changes mid round

rOuNd VoId

A complete void is fairest, otherwise the team with the advantage is so much stronger as they get to reset where they are stood... Whereas people in the team with less people might have been about to get a kill anyway and make it even numbers... If that makes sense? It does in my head anyway

Spoiler
[close]
we were killing another player too, had them in a corner and about to win the round.

map changes mid round

rOuNd VoId

We discusses this when it happened in tournaments before, it's always been the decision to void the round completely if this stupid mistake happens. It won't be changed, always void if this happens.

interesting that you say that because I recall a sword tournament (was either with chimpz or pb) where the map changed during a round and you wanted to continue from where it was rather than void it. doesn't matter if that is the precedent, it is not fair in a module where getting a pick makes it easy to continue with the advantage and win the round.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 10:35:02 pm by Gibby Jr »
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #159 on: March 08, 2020, 10:32:54 pm »
what a dog tournament

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #160 on: March 08, 2020, 10:41:38 pm »
we move

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 08, 2020, 10:54:34 pm »
Well I wasn't there so I can't rlly say much on it, but in a general sense it's fairest to fully void and reset... Especially when there more than 1 game going on at the same time

Offline Artista.

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 08, 2020, 10:57:07 pm »
Well I wasn't there so I can't rlly say much on it, but in a general sense it's fairest to fully void and reset... Especially when there more than 1 game going on at the same time
Leave it, Ryan. They passed to knock out stages, its done and dusted.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 08, 2020, 11:00:08 pm »
Ye, I'm not having a go at anyone I'm just stating that generally a full reset is fairest... but I get the frustration

Offline Artista.

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 08, 2020, 11:02:49 pm »
Ye, I'm not having a go at anyone I'm just stating that generally a full reset is fairest... but I get the frustration
We all know that, but just as his idol David Icke, Gibby is making a conspiracy theory out of nothing,