Author Topic: Community CR Election  (Read 4251 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Community CR Election
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2019, 05:50:02 pm »
Give me the centre-left or give me death!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2019, 11:55:57 pm »
Name: Fwuffy
EU or NA?: China
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: no?
Why should you become CCR?: yes
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?:  1 or 2
I endorse my clone
hmmmmmmm
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2019, 03:45:30 am »
Name: Hawkince
EU or NA?: Metaphysical state of the Milky Way
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:  no
Why should you become CCR?: no
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: wheezy outta here

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2019, 04:08:10 am »
Name: TheGayCanadian
EU or NA?: GayRights
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: the gay will be right ok
Why should you become CCR?: Honestly there's a lack of gays in the community. Looking to bolster our numbers to eliminate any girl kissing in NW
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: Make everyone gay. Stop the girl kissing in NW.

LET'S HELP A BROTHER OUT!
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2019, 04:16:50 am »
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: the gay will be right ok
Why should you become CCR?: Honestly there's a lack of gays in the community. Looking to bolster our numbers to eliminate any girl kissing in NW
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: Make everyone gay. Stop the girl kissing in NW.

Please stop appropriating the homosexual community’s identity in order to aid your political agenda. We will not be fooled by such an overtly masculine and hetero specimen. We know of your Xbox gamer tag Mr. xXpUssySlay3R69Xx, and currently have our investigative team working fervently to locate every picture of you within 30 feet of a girl. Cease and desist this masquerade immediately or we shall be forced to unveil your music playlist consisting exclusively of Nirvana and mid-2000’s punk.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2019, 04:23:51 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Please stop appropriating the homosexual community’s identity in order to aid your political agenda. We will not be fooled by such an overtly masculine and hetero specimen. We know of your Xbox gamer tag Mr. xXpUssySlay3R69Xx, and currently have our investigative team working fervently to locate every picture of you within 30 feet of a girl. Cease and desist this masquerade immediately or we shall be forced to unveil your music playlist consisting exclusively of Nirvana and mid-2000’s punk.
I'll have you know Glenn of NW and I dated for the past 5 years.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2019, 04:31:59 am »

A bourgeois who couldn't even finish his commitments to the community attempting to become a beacon of hope to the only community that exists, the manfolk? He doesn't even have the knowledge that women aren't even real? Absolutely reprehensible.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2019, 05:06:03 am »
Name:  Golden
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CCR?: I was denied by FSE, for talking mad shit on the forums. I believe this is the true purpose of the forums anyway so that's a load of wack. With my new position I will make sure talking shit is allowed by everybody :)
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?:  Fucking talking smack to anybody who asks for it. *snip*

« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 01:50:11 pm by Herishey »

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2019, 07:24:51 pm »
Name: Spartan
EU or NA?: Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River, Life is old there, older than the trees, Younger than the mountains, growing like a breeze
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Country roads,, take me home, To the place I belong, West Virginia, mountain mamma, Take me home, country roads
Why should you become CCR?: All my memories gather 'round her, Miner's lady, stranger to blue water, Dark and dusty, painted on the sky, Misty taste of moonshine, teardrops in my eyes
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: Country roads, take me home, To the place I belong, West Virginia, mountain mamma, Take me home, country roads
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2019, 08:03:59 am »
Name: �̸̨͕̻́̅̏̅͜�̵̛̯̙̹̗̩͔̈́͒̀̀̍͑̀̆̒͘͝
EU or NA?: lͥ̊ͣö̡̙̖͇́c̺͈̲ͯͭͤͪ͜a҉͉̟̖̬̉ͩ͢͢͞ţ͍̺͚̹͈̽̎͗́͊į̴̴͙̘͈̼̋̿̾͋͡o̟̻̪̝̅ͦ̊̀̀̈́̐̐̐ǹ̢̤͍̫̹̜̙̤̰ͥ͂͞ ̷̼͙̦͙͚͍̺ͥ̋ͧ͢͠û̘̼̻̩̟͍͒͛̋ͤ̕n̡̩͍̤̺͗̋͋ͥ̕ͅk̴͕̼͛ͪ͑ͯ̆ͭͭn̗͓̉̈̿̂͠҉ȍ͎͉̦̀w̮͊͑n̨
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: 𝚏̯̼𝚞̵̪̬𝚌̡̗ͧͣ𝚔͉̗̟͘ ͇̲͊͠𝚘͈̗͎𝚏͚̂𝚏̑
Why should you become CCR?: 𝚝̶̯̝̟̜̪̫̋̌̓ͫͮ͜𝚑̨̱̫̫̝͓̻̤̜ͥ͐̇͂ͥ̒ͩͥ̉͊̀̒̚̕͞͠𝚎̢̯̱͓̦̫̟̯̳͕̫̬̫̹̞͚̖̭̭͉ͨͬ̏͊͊͆ͬ͋̔͑̍͛ͥ̕̚͟͡ ͍ͥ͋҉̴̡̧̮̥̦͎̮̤̠̜̭̖̳̖̘̹̼͈̬̇̏ͧͯͦ͌̐ͣͫͤ͒ͣ̍́ͧ͛̃ͨͯ͌̕͜͡ͅ𝚠̴̴̢̢̢̨̬̭̙̯͚̼̞͖̲̜͔̣̩͎͎̖̙̫̮̣̳̦̄́ͨ̆ͯ̑̂͋̍̈́ͥ̇̒̽̉̉͑ͣ̓ͫ͋̃ͯ̑͘͟͜͢͟͡𝚊̵̶̢̡̧̳̻͈̭͙̪͔̤̳̱̙̼̥̙̻̫̣͙̫͋ͪͦ̇͛ͨͧ͆ͪ͐̈́͑́̈̀ͨ̓̿̅̊ͪ̔̍̍ͮ̓̏͊͑̒̅͊̆͒̓́͆͟͝͝͡͠ͅ𝚝̨̡̡̛̳̟̤̱̘̦̮͖̮͎̺̯̞̱̝̘̻̮̘̹̏̾̉ͮͯͥ̋ͯͮͪ̉ͫ̑̾̑̉̾̀͊ͥ̄̓̽̉́ͩ͆̎ͯ̌́ͬ̕̚͜͞҉̸̧̛͉̖̪͔ͭ̏̏́͂̀ͅ𝚌̷̶̵̷̡̢̨̨͕̯̟̣̭̖͕̤̜̮̯͈͙̞̺͈̦̠̣̼̇̅̽͗͆̄̂͑̈ͥ̾̅̊̒̅͊͛̆͌ͮͦ̽ͮ͑ͣ̔̏͘͘͘͜͝͠ͅ҉̸̸̡̢̠͇̦̝̗̹͖̈́͗̀̐͊̈́͝𝚑̷̨̛̙̫͈̘̰̮̠̤̞̘̗͓͉̰̻̈́ͯ̀̏͗̄̍͗ͫͮ̅̚̕͢҉̶̼̻̜̠̯̼̔̊̈͘҉̴̵̴̡̨̢͖̭͚̝̘̭̱̠̖͙̗̘̮̂ͯ̐͋͋͑̐̿͐̌̏ͯ̐ͨ͘̚̚͢͡͡ͅ𝚎̸̵̶̵̢̡̢̢̨̢͓̺̙̭̹̙͚̭͔̣̦͎̪̯̝̖̝͔̗͓̤̫͈͚̝̒̿ͦ̉̏ͩ̑̂͌́̀̈ͨͦ̀ͯ̍ͯ̌̊ͥͯͧͦ̉̔͊̍͊̄͒̾͑̾ͣ̌ͧ̒̿̒ͦ̅͌́͑̕̕̚͜͟͠͡ͅ𝚛̝͖̦̙͔͎̙͖̙͛̈̓͑͞҉̄͛͑̑̂̅҉̵̵̵̴̷̵̶̨̛̛̫͍̭̹͉̫̞͍̻̞͉̫̯̪͓͉͍͚̬͍̱̬̞ͥ̑̐ͭ̒ͫͣͦͩ̍̾̽̇̂ͭ́ͣͫ̈́̀̂͑͂ͤ͛͗̔̂͘͡͠͠͡ ̵̶̡̡̢̨̢̢̫͇̥̩͙̣̗̻̳̩̩̙̹̩̲̩̭̥̫̠̦͎̈́̉͐ͩ͋ͥͥ͌̈̓ͤ͊̂͋̋̒̂̀͛̇͋́̅ͯ̑ͬ̿͐̀̌ͯ́͌ͪͦ̓̽͆̑̀ͯ̂͋ͣͮͫͩ̓ͦͯ͋̚͘͢͟͟͞ͅ𝚍̸̵̴̵̛̪̹̜̦͎̫̙̠͓̟̯̗̺͉͍͙ͭ̓ͯͩ̆͊͋ͣ͒ͩͤͩͣ̇̄͌̃̉ͣͫ́̓͗ͪ̃͘͘͜͝͞͝͡͡ͅ҉̶̷͙̘͔̗̖͈̰̳̹͖̐̏̋͗̍̂͑ͨͦͨͮ̇̽̕̕͢͞𝚎̵̩̝̠͓͈̖̘͈̯̳̼̹̟̠̟̟ͨ̏̀̀ͬ̐̾ͬ̉̀͊҉̵̢̨̡̡̧̡̨̢̛͇̰̞͙̬̠͖̱͓̞͚͚̳͙̮̈́̽͌ͥ͆ͬ̌̏ͮ͑̊͐͌ͭ͌̎̔̈́̀ͮ͒͌͜͢͡͞ͅ𝚖̶̧̛̛͈̥̠̮̟͔̼͉̭̰̥͉͈̙̦̙͈̱̙̫̳͉͚̪̪͉̪͔̯̽ͤͮ̑̍̏ͯ͒ͧ͑̌͑͆̾̍̆̂̓̈́͊̈͆ͬ̎̆̆̊̓̾ͩͥͧ͂͂̀̽ͬ̒̚̚͘͝𝚊̵̴̶̧̢̡̜͚͔̰͕͔̬̗͓͖̩̮̘̯̰̘̲͍ͬͧ̆ͪ͐̃ͩͪ͗ͮ̿̌̾̐̒̓͌̾ͫ̒̌̀̒͑ͫ̊͒͂ͩ͊ͩ̀ͪ̅̆̿̀̕̚͢͠͝ͅ𝚗̷̴̸̸̸̧̢̺̻͕̯̮̪̼̯̯̞̺͓͖̯̬̪̗͍̙̮̮̲̮̭̺̌ͧ̏ͦ̓͆ͫ̓̂ͫ̃̈́ͤ̓̍͂̌̎ͨ̾̑ͩ͘͟͝ͅ𝚍̷̢̢̡̛͔̫̟̻̣̙̪̭͇̤̯ͣͭͭ̿̉̂͆ͩͯ̾͋̕͟͜͢͠͞҉̢̛̖̟͙̙̠̟͆̑ͩ͒̾͝𝚜̜̑͗̏ͮ͠҉̷̴̷̧̛̝̜̻͚̺̲̳͈̬̺̠̭͎͕̾̂̽̀̏͑͐̽́̕͡ ̵̵̧̨̰̯̣̗͇̲͖͂̒́̂̔͊̈̈͐̓ͥ̚͘͠𝚒̫҉̵̵̨̻͎̩͇͕̆ͬ͜𝚝̻
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: ̖̒𝚞̺͖ͥ̓𝚗̷̢̘̥͖𝚍̨̠̣̤̄͊ͯ𝚎̜͔̭͚̥̲͋͑𝚛̨̼͈̭ͤ̽̄͛ͧ̒ ̶͚̫́̽̓̈́̇͊͌͝𝚖̷̸̞̘͉̮̯̮̾̓̇̾͐𝚢̵̸̱̔̀̒̃̐ͬ̔͛̚͝͡ ̸̛̟̜͎̜̣͕̘͕ͦ̀́͌̌̕𝚌̵̣̱̱̟̈̑̽͐ͯ͝҉̙̎̌́͜𝚘̸̜̲̩̯̳̮͎͒̔̒͋̿̀͒̆͊̽𝚖̴̹̻̻̭̘͇̺ͭ̓̏̍̔̊ͪ̆̋̚͢͢𝚖̴̮͖͔̘͔̭̙ͦ́ͤ͂̈̔͌ͯ̎ͨ͗͘͠𝚊̴̛̭̯̹̗͓͍̳̮͇̻̮ͯ̓̊̂ͨ́̈̋͘𝚗̶̸͖͎̞̦͈̯̤͕̀̏̔̂ͭ̌̎͂̇̀ͭ͟͜𝚍̶̧̞̖̞͎̳̻̤̙͑ͮ̈́̋ͫ̌̈́ͨ̚͜͡͞ͅ ̵̷̢̰͉̩̳̗͍̦͐ͮ̑̾̒ͨ̍͆ͮ̍͗̌͋ͯͮͣ𝚝̵̡̛̯̲̭̲̻̺̘ͩ̇͊ͨͫͮ̅͗̕͜҉̧̹͉̐͑͠𝚑̛̩̳͉̠̺͙͉̫̗͍̟̽͒ͮ̎ͪͣͥͥ̿ͣ͐ͧ̓ͤ͘͡𝚎̨̹̟̳̳̦͈͕̦̮̤̺̮͈̠̾̾ͨ̇̅ͪͪ͂̚͜͟͜ͅ ̸̴̧̩͈̱̝̙̮̗̻̹͚͖̻̩̓͛ͮ̿̆ͫ̌ͬ͘͜͝͡͡𝚞̍҉̴̫̲̜̱̗̦̠̠͇̪̼͉̊̏̔ͯ͊̿̌ͩ͗ͦ̚͢͞͝͝𝚗̧̛̫̹̜͙̗̖̦͉̗̱̼̖̞̤̫̿ͧͥ̉̆ͭ̒̎̾̎̆̄̕͞𝚑̢̝̳͓̦͓̥͕̯͍̲̣̏̑ͬ̓̈̐̊͋͊̇̀ͥ͗̊̅ͯ̓͞͠𝚘̢̟͙̗͕̟͕̠͈͖̲͇̣͈̣̐̌͋̿̄̌ͪ̐ͧ̉̆̈̅ͬ͞͞ͅ𝚕̶̸̛̹͇͎̹̣̤̜̱̭̗̯͉̗͖͑̂ͯ̾̍̇ͦ̎̎̀̓̈́̀̚͝𝚢̶̨̨̛̪̰͙̯͇͉̹͕͈̳͉̭̤͂̑̈ͥ̊̂ͭ̒͐͐̌͛͒ͣ̕͟ ̡̢̪̹̰͈͔͇̝̹͇̆͌̋͋̉̍̈ͪ̅ͩ̈́͒̆̉̍ͭ̽͟͞͞͝͠𝚘̶̸̨̨̨̡̨̛̺̱̗̝͉͍̫͇̺̙̽̓͌̓̄̓͋̏̀ͥ̅ͯ̆̾͢͝𝚗̵̷̸̷̧̗̮͖̣͓̮͇̯̀͆̂ͦͦ̂̓̆̿͂ͦ̑̊̉ͦͦ͢͠͞ͅͅ𝚎̸̡̛̖͔̰̗̻͔̼͍̹̪̣͒̊̑̄ͮ͑ͤ͛̽ͣ̃͊̀ͨ̀ͣ̏͘͟͢ ̴̨̻̞͉̜͉͉̹̠́̐̇ͤ̓̉̍̂̽̆́̋͊ͪ̈́ͬͬ͛̇̈̈̏͑͞𝚜҉̧̩͕̳͖̠͕̫̰͈̤̩̳̻̹͕̣̹̼̠̺̪̞ͭͮ̂ͧ̇̑̎̿̇͘𝚑̸̵̖̻̫̩̠̠̟͇͈̟̘̣ͨ̃͌̄͂̒̎́̀̀̾̆ͤ̓̿ͣ̾ͬ̕͜𝚊̵̢̛̣̖̟̱̝̝̭͎̭̻̙͐̓̃̎̊ͧ̎̔ͦ͆̍̿͛̽̐ͪ̄͂̕͠𝚕͈̎ͪ͒̉ͧͮ̚̕͠҉̴̸̡̡̢̮̙̜͙̼͍̌͆͛ͮ̈́̇͂̊̓ͪ͝͡𝚕̤̱̞̫̫͔̠͓̒̓͌͂̉ͭ̓̀ͧͫ͘̚͟ͅ҉̷̩͓̳͋ͪ̀ͫ̾͂ ̡̪̍̾̆͐̊ͯ͢҉̶͍̹̩̗̠̙̗̏͊͋ͨ͆͆̔̈́̀̑҉̘͊͜͡𝚋̧̡̖̺̮͙̦̃̇̒ͫͮ͗ͯ̾̕͠҉̵̷̴̢̥̖̙ͨ͊̎̏̐͆̊𝚎̴̴̴̸̧̮͇̹̣̘̺̝͎͈ͯ̊ͨ̈́ͯ́̃̿͂ͪ̌̊ͣͪ͘͟͞͝ ̸̴̟̱̠̤̮̰̭͎̤͙̯̱̮͓͎̉ͮ͂͑̑ͫͩ̄́͋ͭ̐͝͠𝚜̶̧̢̯̥͙̳̠̹̠̥̰̞̎͆͂ͪ͂̈́̐̅̿̊̅̇̈̊̄ͦͫ̚𝚞̸̷̸̨̨̡͙͉̳̦̙̲̤̳̥ͦͬ̑͐͛ͦ̅̇͒̅̃́̽̑ͅ𝚖̢̢̭̖̘͕̙͇̤̰͔̝̻ͯͪ̉̇͗̋̔ͣ͗ͪ͂ͥ͡͝͝͝𝚖̢̢̥̩̞̰̟̼̺̞̀̇̍̾ͣ̓͋̿̇̋̌ͧ̃̋̽̚̕͝𝚘̶̡̛̫̤̲͖̫͓̺̬̫̺͈͕̿͛ͫ͊ͦ̔̉̀͋̒ͯͩͅ𝚗̴̶̢̫͖͎̝̖͖̟̆ͪ͒ͣ̔ͮͧ͌͗͂̏̓̍̓̍͜͡𝚎̴̴̡̛͓͈͔̗̰͉͍͇̠͋̂ͣ͒͗ͭͣͭͧ̃́̚͘𝚍̶̸̡̨͓̲͓̙̻̙͍ͮ̇ͫ̀̎ͮͧ͌͐͘̚͢͜ ̡̳̰̪̬̦̗̳̫̺͓̔̌̄́ͯ̈̊͑̀͛̅ͣ𝚘̡̠̝̫̥͚͕̘̼̂͊͆ͨ̍͒̀̑̍͒̚͢͝𝚗̷̧̥̣̲̝͎̩̜̦͙̱̄̀̓̆̓̚͘͡ͅ𝚌̡̼̹̟͈̜̗̩̮̾̊͑̀ͫͯͯ̅̔͐͠𝚎̵̧̢͈͉̻͔͕̺̠ͯ̅̈̀͗ͪ̚͢ ̴̵̧̤̱͕̝̻͇̙̯͌̃́ͫ̂̈𝚊̧̖͕͔̘̆ͦ̈͗̅̔̆ͧ̾͡͞𝚗̡̞̻͈̺̱̝͊̏҉͖͍ͨ̾𝚍̮̙҉̡͖͎̝̇̇̐̐̒͒ ͇̤̝̘́͛̌̌ͫ͞͝𝚏̵̢͍͖͙̎͛̄͐ͮ𝚘̵̡͙͋ͮ͂̂ͯ𝚛̟̠̍̀̍̊͝ ̵̉͗̊͘𝚊̳̈̚͡𝚕̪͌𝚕̰

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2019, 08:05:53 am »

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2019, 02:17:27 am »
good to see two inter-dimensional beings joining the election with hawkince reaffirming himself as a meta-physical being and grimsight being from the nth dimension.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2019, 02:55:00 am »
EU or NA?: lͥ̊ͣö̡̙̖͇́c̺͈̲ͯͭͤͪ͜a҉͉̟̖̬̉ͩ͢͢͞ţ͍̺͚̹͈̽̎͗́͊į̴̴͙̘͈̼̋̿̾͋͡o̟̻̪̝̅ͦ̊̀̀̈́̐̐̐ǹ̢̤͍̫̹̜̙̤̰ͥ͂͞ ̷̼͙̦͙͚͍̺ͥ̋ͧ͢͠û̘̼̻̩̟͍͒͛̋ͤ̕n̡̩͍̤̺͗̋͋ͥ̕ͅk̴͕̼͛ͪ͑ͯ̆ͭͭn̗͓̉̈̿̂͠҉ȍ͎͉̦̀w̮͊͑n̨
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: 𝚏̯̼𝚞̵̪̬𝚌̡̗ͧͣ𝚔͉̗̟͘ ͇̲͊͠𝚘͈̗͎𝚏͚̂𝚏̑
Why should you become CCR?: 𝚝̶̯̝̟̜̪̫̋̌̓ͫͮ͜𝚑̨̱̫̫̝͓̻̤̜ͥ͐̇͂ͥ̒ͩͥ̉͊̀̒̚̕͞͠𝚎̢̯̱͓̦̫̟̯̳͕̫̬̫̹̞͚̖̭̭͉ͨͬ̏͊͊͆ͬ͋̔͑̍͛ͥ̕̚͟͡ ͍ͥ͋҉̴̡̧̮̥̦͎̮̤̠̜̭̖̳̖̘̹̼͈̬̇̏ͧͯͦ͌̐ͣͫͤ͒ͣ̍́ͧ͛̃ͨͯ͌̕͜͡ͅ𝚠̴̴̢̢̢̨̬̭̙̯͚̼̞͖̲̜͔̣̩͎͎̖̙̫̮̣̳̦̄́ͨ̆ͯ̑̂͋̍̈́ͥ̇̒̽̉̉͑ͣ̓ͫ͋̃ͯ̑͘͟͜͢͟͡𝚊̵̶̢̡̧̳̻͈̭͙̪͔̤̳̱̙̼̥̙̻̫̣͙̫͋ͪͦ̇͛ͨͧ͆ͪ͐̈́͑́̈̀ͨ̓̿̅̊ͪ̔̍̍ͮ̓̏͊͑̒̅͊̆͒̓́͆͟͝͝͡͠ͅ𝚝̨̡̡̛̳̟̤̱̘̦̮͖̮͎̺̯̞̱̝̘̻̮̘̹̏̾̉ͮͯͥ̋ͯͮͪ̉ͫ̑̾̑̉̾̀͊ͥ̄̓̽̉́ͩ͆̎ͯ̌́ͬ̕̚͜͞҉̸̧̛͉̖̪͔ͭ̏̏́͂̀ͅ𝚌̷̶̵̷̡̢̨̨͕̯̟̣̭̖͕̤̜̮̯͈͙̞̺͈̦̠̣̼̇̅̽͗͆̄̂͑̈ͥ̾̅̊̒̅͊͛̆͌ͮͦ̽ͮ͑ͣ̔̏͘͘͘͜͝͠ͅ҉̸̸̡̢̠͇̦̝̗̹͖̈́͗̀̐͊̈́͝𝚑̷̨̛̙̫͈̘̰̮̠̤̞̘̗͓͉̰̻̈́ͯ̀̏͗̄̍͗ͫͮ̅̚̕͢҉̶̼̻̜̠̯̼̔̊̈͘҉̴̵̴̡̨̢͖̭͚̝̘̭̱̠̖͙̗̘̮̂ͯ̐͋͋͑̐̿͐̌̏ͯ̐ͨ͘̚̚͢͡͡ͅ𝚎̸̵̶̵̢̡̢̢̨̢͓̺̙̭̹̙͚̭͔̣̦͎̪̯̝̖̝͔̗͓̤̫͈͚̝̒̿ͦ̉̏ͩ̑̂͌́̀̈ͨͦ̀ͯ̍ͯ̌̊ͥͯͧͦ̉̔͊̍͊̄͒̾͑̾ͣ̌ͧ̒̿̒ͦ̅͌́͑̕̕̚͜͟͠͡ͅ𝚛̝͖̦̙͔͎̙͖̙͛̈̓͑͞҉̄͛͑̑̂̅҉̵̵̵̴̷̵̶̨̛̛̫͍̭̹͉̫̞͍̻̞͉̫̯̪͓͉͍͚̬͍̱̬̞ͥ̑̐ͭ̒ͫͣͦͩ̍̾̽̇̂ͭ́ͣͫ̈́̀̂͑͂ͤ͛͗̔̂͘͡͠͠͡ ̵̶̡̡̢̨̢̢̫͇̥̩͙̣̗̻̳̩̩̙̹̩̲̩̭̥̫̠̦͎̈́̉͐ͩ͋ͥͥ͌̈̓ͤ͊̂͋̋̒̂̀͛̇͋́̅ͯ̑ͬ̿͐̀̌ͯ́͌ͪͦ̓̽͆̑̀ͯ̂͋ͣͮͫͩ̓ͦͯ͋̚͘͢͟͟͞ͅ𝚍̸̵̴̵̛̪̹̜̦͎̫̙̠͓̟̯̗̺͉͍͙ͭ̓ͯͩ̆͊͋ͣ͒ͩͤͩͣ̇̄͌̃̉ͣͫ́̓͗ͪ̃͘͘͜͝͞͝͡͡ͅ҉̶̷͙̘͔̗̖͈̰̳̹͖̐̏̋͗̍̂͑ͨͦͨͮ̇̽̕̕͢͞𝚎̵̩̝̠͓͈̖̘͈̯̳̼̹̟̠̟̟ͨ̏̀̀ͬ̐̾ͬ̉̀͊҉̵̢̨̡̡̧̡̨̢̛͇̰̞͙̬̠͖̱͓̞͚͚̳͙̮̈́̽͌ͥ͆ͬ̌̏ͮ͑̊͐͌ͭ͌̎̔̈́̀ͮ͒͌͜͢͡͞ͅ𝚖̶̧̛̛͈̥̠̮̟͔̼͉̭̰̥͉͈̙̦̙͈̱̙̫̳͉͚̪̪͉̪͔̯̽ͤͮ̑̍̏ͯ͒ͧ͑̌͑͆̾̍̆̂̓̈́͊̈͆ͬ̎̆̆̊̓̾ͩͥͧ͂͂̀̽ͬ̒̚̚͘͝𝚊̵̴̶̧̢̡̜͚͔̰͕͔̬̗͓͖̩̮̘̯̰̘̲͍ͬͧ̆ͪ͐̃ͩͪ͗ͮ̿̌̾̐̒̓͌̾ͫ̒̌̀̒͑ͫ̊͒͂ͩ͊ͩ̀ͪ̅̆̿̀̕̚͢͠͝ͅ𝚗̷̴̸̸̸̧̢̺̻͕̯̮̪̼̯̯̞̺͓͖̯̬̪̗͍̙̮̮̲̮̭̺̌ͧ̏ͦ̓͆ͫ̓̂ͫ̃̈́ͤ̓̍͂̌̎ͨ̾̑ͩ͘͟͝ͅ𝚍̷̢̢̡̛͔̫̟̻̣̙̪̭͇̤̯ͣͭͭ̿̉̂͆ͩͯ̾͋̕͟͜͢͠͞҉̢̛̖̟͙̙̠̟͆̑ͩ͒̾͝𝚜̜̑͗̏ͮ͠҉̷̴̷̧̛̝̜̻͚̺̲̳͈̬̺̠̭͎͕̾̂̽̀̏͑͐̽́̕͡ ̵̵̧̨̰̯̣̗͇̲͖͂̒́̂̔͊̈̈͐̓ͥ̚͘͠𝚒̫҉̵̵̨̻͎̩͇͕̆ͬ͜𝚝̻
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: ̖̒𝚞̺͖ͥ̓𝚗̷̢̘̥͖𝚍̨̠̣̤̄͊ͯ𝚎̜͔̭͚̥̲͋͑𝚛̨̼͈̭ͤ̽̄͛ͧ̒ ̶͚̫́̽̓̈́̇͊͌͝𝚖̷̸̞̘͉̮̯̮̾̓̇̾͐𝚢̵̸̱̔̀̒̃̐ͬ̔͛̚͝͡ ̸̛̟̜͎̜̣͕̘͕ͦ̀́͌̌̕𝚌̵̣̱̱̟̈̑̽͐ͯ͝҉̙̎̌́͜𝚘̸̜̲̩̯̳̮͎͒̔̒͋̿̀͒̆͊̽𝚖̴̹̻̻̭̘͇̺ͭ̓̏̍̔̊ͪ̆̋̚͢͢𝚖̴̮͖͔̘͔̭̙ͦ́ͤ͂̈̔͌ͯ̎ͨ͗͘͠𝚊̴̛̭̯̹̗͓͍̳̮͇̻̮ͯ̓̊̂ͨ́̈̋͘𝚗̶̸͖͎̞̦͈̯̤͕̀̏̔̂ͭ̌̎͂̇̀ͭ͟͜𝚍̶̧̞̖̞͎̳̻̤̙͑ͮ̈́̋ͫ̌̈́ͨ̚͜͡͞ͅ ̵̷̢̰͉̩̳̗͍̦͐ͮ̑̾̒ͨ̍͆ͮ̍͗̌͋ͯͮͣ𝚝̵̡̛̯̲̭̲̻̺̘ͩ̇͊ͨͫͮ̅͗̕͜҉̧̹͉̐͑͠𝚑̛̩̳͉̠̺͙͉̫̗͍̟̽͒ͮ̎ͪͣͥͥ̿ͣ͐ͧ̓ͤ͘͡𝚎̨̹̟̳̳̦͈͕̦̮̤̺̮͈̠̾̾ͨ̇̅ͪͪ͂̚͜͟͜ͅ ̸̴̧̩͈̱̝̙̮̗̻̹͚͖̻̩̓͛ͮ̿̆ͫ̌ͬ͘͜͝͡͡𝚞̍҉̴̫̲̜̱̗̦̠̠͇̪̼͉̊̏̔ͯ͊̿̌ͩ͗ͦ̚͢͞͝͝𝚗̧̛̫̹̜͙̗̖̦͉̗̱̼̖̞̤̫̿ͧͥ̉̆ͭ̒̎̾̎̆̄̕͞𝚑̢̝̳͓̦͓̥͕̯͍̲̣̏̑ͬ̓̈̐̊͋͊̇̀ͥ͗̊̅ͯ̓͞͠𝚘̢̟͙̗͕̟͕̠͈͖̲͇̣͈̣̐̌͋̿̄̌ͪ̐ͧ̉̆̈̅ͬ͞͞ͅ𝚕̶̸̛̹͇͎̹̣̤̜̱̭̗̯͉̗͖͑̂ͯ̾̍̇ͦ̎̎̀̓̈́̀̚͝𝚢̶̨̨̛̪̰͙̯͇͉̹͕͈̳͉̭̤͂̑̈ͥ̊̂ͭ̒͐͐̌͛͒ͣ̕͟ ̡̢̪̹̰͈͔͇̝̹͇̆͌̋͋̉̍̈ͪ̅ͩ̈́͒̆̉̍ͭ̽͟͞͞͝͠𝚘̶̸̨̨̨̡̨̛̺̱̗̝͉͍̫͇̺̙̽̓͌̓̄̓͋̏̀ͥ̅ͯ̆̾͢͝𝚗̵̷̸̷̧̗̮͖̣͓̮͇̯̀͆̂ͦͦ̂̓̆̿͂ͦ̑̊̉ͦͦ͢͠͞ͅͅ𝚎̸̡̛̖͔̰̗̻͔̼͍̹̪̣͒̊̑̄ͮ͑ͤ͛̽ͣ̃͊̀ͨ̀ͣ̏͘͟͢ ̴̨̻̞͉̜͉͉̹̠́̐̇ͤ̓̉̍̂̽̆́̋͊ͪ̈́ͬͬ͛̇̈̈̏͑͞𝚜҉̧̩͕̳͖̠͕̫̰͈̤̩̳̻̹͕̣̹̼̠̺̪̞ͭͮ̂ͧ̇̑̎̿̇͘𝚑̸̵̖̻̫̩̠̠̟͇͈̟̘̣ͨ̃͌̄͂̒̎́̀̀̾̆ͤ̓̿ͣ̾ͬ̕͜𝚊̵̢̛̣̖̟̱̝̝̭͎̭̻̙͐̓̃̎̊ͧ̎̔ͦ͆̍̿͛̽̐ͪ̄͂̕͠𝚕͈̎ͪ͒̉ͧͮ̚̕͠҉̴̸̡̡̢̮̙̜͙̼͍̌͆͛ͮ̈́̇͂̊̓ͪ͝͡𝚕̤̱̞̫̫͔̠͓̒̓͌͂̉ͭ̓̀ͧͫ͘̚͟ͅ҉̷̩͓̳͋ͪ̀ͫ̾͂ ̡̪̍̾̆͐̊ͯ͢҉̶͍̹̩̗̠̙̗̏͊͋ͨ͆͆̔̈́̀̑҉̘͊͜͡𝚋̧̡̖̺̮͙̦̃̇̒ͫͮ͗ͯ̾̕͠҉̵̷̴̢̥̖̙ͨ͊̎̏̐͆̊𝚎̴̴̴̸̧̮͇̹̣̘̺̝͎͈ͯ̊ͨ̈́ͯ́̃̿͂ͪ̌̊ͣͪ͘͟͞͝ ̸̴̟̱̠̤̮̰̭͎̤͙̯̱̮͓͎̉ͮ͂͑̑ͫͩ̄́͋ͭ̐͝͠𝚜̶̧̢̯̥͙̳̠̹̠̥̰̞̎͆͂ͪ͂̈́̐̅̿̊̅̇̈̊̄ͦͫ̚𝚞̸̷̸̨̨̡͙͉̳̦̙̲̤̳̥ͦͬ̑͐͛ͦ̅̇͒̅̃́̽̑ͅ𝚖̢̢̭̖̘͕̙͇̤̰͔̝̻ͯͪ̉̇͗̋̔ͣ͗ͪ͂ͥ͡͝͝͝𝚖̢̢̥̩̞̰̟̼̺̞̀̇̍̾ͣ̓͋̿̇̋̌ͧ̃̋̽̚̕͝𝚘̶̡̛̫̤̲͖̫͓̺̬̫̺͈͕̿͛ͫ͊ͦ̔̉̀͋̒ͯͩͅ𝚗̴̶̢̫͖͎̝̖͖̟̆ͪ͒ͣ̔ͮͧ͌͗͂̏̓̍̓̍͜͡𝚎̴̴̡̛͓͈͔̗̰͉͍͇̠͋̂ͣ͒͗ͭͣͭͧ̃́̚͘𝚍̶̸̡̨͓̲͓̙̻̙͍ͮ̇ͫ̀̎ͮͧ͌͐͘̚͢͜ ̡̳̰̪̬̦̗̳̫̺͓̔̌̄́ͯ̈̊͑̀͛̅ͣ𝚘̡̠̝̫̥͚͕̘̼̂͊͆ͨ̍͒̀̑̍͒̚͢͝𝚗̷̧̥̣̲̝͎̩̜̦͙̱̄̀̓̆̓̚͘͡ͅ𝚌̡̼̹̟͈̜̗̩̮̾̊͑̀ͫͯͯ̅̔͐͠𝚎̵̧̢͈͉̻͔͕̺̠ͯ̅̈̀͗ͪ̚͢ ̴̵̧̤̱͕̝̻͇̙̯͌̃́ͫ̂̈𝚊̧̖͕͔̘̆ͦ̈͗̅̔̆ͧ̾͡͞𝚗̡̞̻͈̺̱̝͊̏҉͖͍ͨ̾𝚍̮̙҉̡͖͎̝̇̇̐̐̒͒ ͇̤̝̘́͛̌̌ͫ͞͝𝚏̵̢͍͖͙̎͛̄͐ͮ𝚘̵̡͙͋ͮ͂̂ͯ𝚛̟̠̍̀̍̊͝ ̵̉͗̊͘𝚊̳̈̚͡𝚕̪͌𝚕̰
I have been taken. Grimsight is coming. Run while you can

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2019, 03:10:25 am »
I have been t̸̫͍̲͙̋͊͛̈́̊̅̕͘a̴̛̪͇̝͑̇́̈́̀̂͂̔ḱ̶͚̣́e̷͙̥͔̪̍̎͆̈̕͠ṉ̸̨̢̗̰̼̹͖̰͙̜̜̩͋͊͜ͅ. Grimsight is coming. Run while you can
fixed that for you but nice try

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2019, 03:23:02 am »
People putting more effort in here then they ever did in game