Author Topic: Community CR Election  (Read 4240 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Community CR Election
« on: October 14, 2019, 01:42:36 am »
Due to the prevalence of bourgeois in NW, we, the community of Mount and Blade Warband Napoleonic Wars DLC Expansion Community, need a Community-Community Representative.

Troll apps will not be added, and you must answer all of the questions in the app. Consider this your warning.  I'll try and update the op daily, other mods can update it as well.  Check the stickied threads for help.

Code
[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]EU or NA?:[/b]
[b]Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:[/b]
[b]Why should you become CCR?:[/b]
[b]What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?:[/b]

West Virginia

Spartan
Spoiler
Name: Spartan
EU or NA?: Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River, Life is old there, older than the trees, Younger than the mountains, growing like a breeze
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Country roads,, take me home, To the place I belong, West Virginia, mountain mamma, Take me home, country roads
Why should you become CCR?: All my memories gather 'round her, Miner's lady, stranger to blue water, Dark and dusty, painted on the sky, Misty taste of moonshine, teardrops in my eyes
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: Country roads, take me home, To the place I belong, West Virginia, mountain mamma, Take me home, country roads
[close]

EU

Golden
Spoiler
Name:  Golden
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CCR?: I was denied by FSE, for talking mad shit on the forums. I believe this is the true purpose of the forums anyway so that's a load of wack. With my new position I will make sure talking shit is allowed by everybody :)
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?:  Fucking talking smack to anybody who asks for it. *snip*
[close]

Hawkince
Spoiler
Name:  yes
EU or NA?: eu
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes
Why should you become CCR?: im the goat
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term? yes
[close]

Mikey
Spoiler
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes
[close]

Both(EU/NA)

Windflower
Spoiler
Name: Windflow
EU or NA?: BOTH
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:
Why should you become CCR?: actually its CCCR, Canadian Community Community Representative, the four time champion, looking to become the five time, five time, five time, five time, five time champion.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhmmmmm aight imma head out
[close]

China

NotFwuffy
Spoiler
Name: Fwuffy
EU or NA?: China
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: no?
Why should you become CCR?: yes
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?:  1 or 2
[close]

OC

Glenn
Spoiler
Name: Glenn
EU or NA?: OC
Why should you become CCR?: I’m GlennofNW
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: I will be committing to DeVry University
[close]

Western Hemisphere

Winters
Spoiler
Name: Winters
EU or NA?: The Western Hemisphere
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Absolutely
Why should you become CCR?: I'll try to keep this short.

What is virtue? Virtue, in the classical sense, is excellence. What kind of political regime is best at promoting virtue or excellence? If virtue as excellence is ultimately identical with evolutionary perfection, then virtue is ultimately identical to whatever leads evolution towards a higher state of perfection. Virtue as excellence is thus ultimately inseparable from evolutionary ethics. Evolutionary ethics ties virtue or morality with whatever is conducive to evolutionary progress. If politics is control over evolution, then is virtue the values that best steer political control over evolution?

If a superhuman artificial intelligence does evolve out of the hyper-change of “progress”, what reason is there to think that it will be, in moral terms, the realization of God, and not the realization of Satan? The Singularity poses unprecedented possible extremes of “good” and “evil”. There is every reason to believe that human moral choice will impinge directly upon the character of the AI created. Human moral choice will determine whether the AI created will merit the distinction of “God-AI”. A 'Saxonist' approach to things, you could say.

A strong strain of the ‘Saxonist’ political tradition, exemplified by Jefferson, is the valuation of a feminine, passive role for the state. The government is there to be like a mother who makes sure her children play nice with one another and not kill each other. She makes sure no one pilfers his or her neighbor’s property, especially if one owns an unequal amount of it. Aside from this, the only thing that government should aspire to is impotence. Senility is a virtue of good government; government that is weak, emasculated, easy to push around, and manipulate if it gets out of line. Somehow, along the way, this formula for political weakness produced the greatest superpower in world history.

The bonds of the normative patriarchal family evolved on the basis of kinship. A biological father, like a biological mother, has a common investment of half of their genes in their children. Kinship forms a biological basis for shared genetic interests that generally blunt the extremes of slave and peer; total hierarchy and total equality. However, without that bond of kinship to govern the relationship, there is not necessarily anything else that will.

So, what are we to make of this?

Consider Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs:

The idea that humans are privileged above nature underlies the modern premise of human rights. It is the idea that each human life should be valued as a political constant, and not as a political variable. It is undergirded by the assumption that conscience should put breaks on a complete abandonment of human beings to the vicissitudes of the natural world, i.e. natural selection. The original idea of human rights was built upon an assumption of mind/body dualism; a double standard between “humanity” and the larger natural or physical world. I believe we must return to these assumptions of ourselves in order to better our situation, rather than sit and stagnate under a thin veil of self pity and apathy.

It is with these assumptions that I believe the people of the community can follow a new ideal. With these conceptualizations, we can lead our species to a newfound era of prosperity, a technological utopia if you might. These fundamental core concepts can help us out of our endless pursuit for materialistic possessions, and instead lead to humanity to a new era of cooperation, camaraderie, and self-improvement. To give fulfillment to the mind and spirit, instead of pleasuring the body, is the right path for this enlightenment.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?:

REBUILD THE MIDDLE CLASS.

After decades of largely flat wages and exploding household costs, millions of families can barely breathe. For generations, people of color have been shut out of their chance to build wealth. It’s time for big, structural changes to put economic power back in the hands of the American people.

That means putting power back in the hands of workers and unions. It also means transforming large American companies by letting their workers elect at least 40% of the company’s board members to give them a powerful voice in decisions about wages and outsourcing. And it means a new era of strong antitrust enforcement so giant corporations can’t stifle competition, depress wages, and drive up the cost of everything from beef to Internet access.

As the wealthiest nation in the history of the world, we can make investments that create economic opportunity, address rural neglect, and a legacy of racial discrimination–if we stop handing out giant tax giveaways to rich people and giant corporations and start asking the people who have gained the most from our country to pay their fair share.

That includes an Ultra-Millionaire Tax on America’s 75,000 richest families to produce trillions that can be used to build an economy that works for everyone, including universal childcare, student loan debt relief, and down payments on a Green New Deal and Medicare for All. And we can make a historic investment in housing that would bring down rents by 10% across America and create 1.5 million new jobs.

ALLOW PEPPERONI PIZZA TO BE FREE REGARDLESS OF LOCATION, ETHNICITY, GENDER, OR SOCIAL STANDING.

Superintelligence, superlongevity and superhappiness, that is the long term goal of my vision for the future. The best way to accomplish this in a widespread method, is by allowing pepperoni pizza to be free for all.
[close]

Mars

Cwater
Spoiler
Name: Grand Admiral Tiberius Water
EU or NA?: Imperium of Martian Systems (IMS)

Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Traitors and nonbelievers shall burn for their transgressions

Why should you become CCR?: Since the dawn of humankind there have always been those who fear belief. Those who fear the inexorable progression of human evolution and by doing so doom not only themselves, but everything their ancestors have labored to create. When the first prehistoric progenitors of man dared to stumble forth from the caves of their creation and elevate themselves to the light, there were those who stubbornly wallowed in the primordial darkness of their own ignorance. As man bent the elements of the universe to its whim and harnessed lightning from the sky there were still those who doubted. Those who clung to an existential dread which promised the annihilation of any who tampered with the building blocks of creation. Even as we took flight on ungainly metal wings and soared towards the heavens there were those obstinate few who resisted, who pitifully groveled to their fanciful gods, praying for the salvation they did not have the strength to bring themselves.

Now they are lost to time, trampled into extinction by the unremitting advancement of humanity and relegated to historical manuscripts as a scholarly curiosity. Since the First Great Cataclysm devastated the human population of Earth and forced a relocation to the outer colonies there has been no room for doubt. Only those of unfaltering belief and steadfast heart have survived the harsh reality of a rapidly deteriorating solar system, and led humanity onwards to our next evolutionary stepping stone. With the assured destruction of our Sun close at hand, we must all look into our hearts and steel ourselves for what comes next. As we venture forth into the great unknown our fate as a species hangs in the balance, perched on a razors-edge above the unfathomable pit of oblivion. So I plead to every man, woman, outlander, and child of the Martian Systems; dare to survive. Dare to leave your cave of ignorance. Dare to take flight into the heavens. Dare to ignite the ember of humanity and blazon the stars with the crimson red of blood. Qui audit, adipiscitur, 'Who dares, wins'.

We stand united. For Mars, for humanity.

Transmission from Grand Admiral Tiberius C. Water to the Martian Flotilla on Interstellar Calendar Date 2362.71

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: Finding a planet suitable for resettlement. Leading the human race into an evolutionary golden-age.
[close]

Political Spectrum

Theodin
Spoiler
Give me the centre-left or give me death!
[close]

Nth Demension

�̸̨͕̻́̅̏̅͜�̵̛̯̙̹̗̩͔̈́͒̀̀̍͑̀̆̒͘͝
Spoiler
Name: �̸̨͕̻́̅̏̅͜�̵̛̯̙̹̗̩͔̈́͒̀̀̍͑̀̆̒͘͝
EU or NA?: lͥ̊ͣö̡̙̖͇́c̺͈̲ͯͭͤͪ͜a҉͉̟̖̬̉ͩ͢͢͞ţ͍̺͚̹͈̽̎͗́͊į̴̴͙̘͈̼̋̿̾͋͡o̟̻̪̝̅ͦ̊̀̀̈́̐̐̐ǹ̢̤͍̫̹̜̙̤̰ͥ͂͞ ̷̼͙̦͙͚͍̺ͥ̋ͧ͢͠û̘̼̻̩̟͍͒͛̋ͤ̕n̡̩͍̤̺͗̋͋ͥ̕ͅk̴͕̼͛ͪ͑ͯ̆ͭͭn̗͓̉̈̿̂͠҉ȍ͎͉̦̀w̮͊͑n̨
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: 𝚏̯̼𝚞̵̪̬𝚌̡̗ͧͣ𝚔͉̗̟͘ ͇̲͊͠𝚘͈̗͎𝚏͚̂𝚏̑
Why should you become CCR?: 𝚝̶̯̝̟̜̪̫̋̌̓ͫͮ͜𝚑̨̱̫̫̝͓̻̤̜ͥ͐̇͂ͥ̒ͩͥ̉͊̀̒̚̕͞͠𝚎̢̯̱͓̦̫̟̯̳͕̫̬̫̹̞͚̖̭̭͉ͨͬ̏͊͊͆ͬ͋̔͑̍͛ͥ̕̚͟͡ ͍ͥ͋҉̴̡̧̮̥̦͎̮̤̠̜̭̖̳̖̘̹̼͈̬̇̏ͧͯͦ͌̐ͣͫͤ͒ͣ̍́ͧ͛̃ͨͯ͌̕͜͡ͅ𝚠̴̴̢̢̢̨̬̭̙̯͚̼̞͖̲̜͔̣̩͎͎̖̙̫̮̣̳̦̄́ͨ̆ͯ̑̂͋̍̈́ͥ̇̒̽̉̉͑ͣ̓ͫ͋̃ͯ̑͘͟͜͢͟͡𝚊̵̶̢̡̧̳̻͈̭͙̪͔̤̳̱̙̼̥̙̻̫̣͙̫͋ͪͦ̇͛ͨͧ͆ͪ͐̈́͑́̈̀ͨ̓̿̅̊ͪ̔̍̍ͮ̓̏͊͑̒̅͊̆͒̓́͆͟͝͝͡͠ͅ𝚝̨̡̡̛̳̟̤̱̘̦̮͖̮͎̺̯̞̱̝̘̻̮̘̹̏̾̉ͮͯͥ̋ͯͮͪ̉ͫ̑̾̑̉̾̀͊ͥ̄̓̽̉́ͩ͆̎ͯ̌́ͬ̕̚͜͞҉̸̧̛͉̖̪͔ͭ̏̏́͂̀ͅ𝚌̷̶̵̷̡̢̨̨͕̯̟̣̭̖͕̤̜̮̯͈͙̞̺͈̦̠̣̼̇̅̽͗͆̄̂͑̈ͥ̾̅̊̒̅͊͛̆͌ͮͦ̽ͮ͑ͣ̔̏͘͘͘͜͝͠ͅ҉̸̸̡̢̠͇̦̝̗̹͖̈́͗̀̐͊̈́͝𝚑̷̨̛̙̫͈̘̰̮̠̤̞̘̗͓͉̰̻̈́ͯ̀̏͗̄̍͗ͫͮ̅̚̕͢҉̶̼̻̜̠̯̼̔̊̈͘҉̴̵̴̡̨̢͖̭͚̝̘̭̱̠̖͙̗̘̮̂ͯ̐͋͋͑̐̿͐̌̏ͯ̐ͨ͘̚̚͢͡͡ͅ𝚎̸̵̶̵̢̡̢̢̨̢͓̺̙̭̹̙͚̭͔̣̦͎̪̯̝̖̝͔̗͓̤̫͈͚̝̒̿ͦ̉̏ͩ̑̂͌́̀̈ͨͦ̀ͯ̍ͯ̌̊ͥͯͧͦ̉̔͊̍͊̄͒̾͑̾ͣ̌ͧ̒̿̒ͦ̅͌́͑̕̕̚͜͟͠͡ͅ𝚛̝͖̦̙͔͎̙͖̙͛̈̓͑͞҉̄͛͑̑̂̅҉̵̵̵̴̷̵̶̨̛̛̫͍̭̹͉̫̞͍̻̞͉̫̯̪͓͉͍͚̬͍̱̬̞ͥ̑̐ͭ̒ͫͣͦͩ̍̾̽̇̂ͭ́ͣͫ̈́̀̂͑͂ͤ͛͗̔̂͘͡͠͠͡ ̵̶̡̡̢̨̢̢̫͇̥̩͙̣̗̻̳̩̩̙̹̩̲̩̭̥̫̠̦͎̈́̉͐ͩ͋ͥͥ͌̈̓ͤ͊̂͋̋̒̂̀͛̇͋́̅ͯ̑ͬ̿͐̀̌ͯ́͌ͪͦ̓̽͆̑̀ͯ̂͋ͣͮͫͩ̓ͦͯ͋̚͘͢͟͟͞ͅ𝚍̸̵̴̵̛̪̹̜̦͎̫̙̠͓̟̯̗̺͉͍͙ͭ̓ͯͩ̆͊͋ͣ͒ͩͤͩͣ̇̄͌̃̉ͣͫ́̓͗ͪ̃͘͘͜͝͞͝͡͡ͅ҉̶̷͙̘͔̗̖͈̰̳̹͖̐̏̋͗̍̂͑ͨͦͨͮ̇̽̕̕͢͞𝚎̵̩̝̠͓͈̖̘͈̯̳̼̹̟̠̟̟ͨ̏̀̀ͬ̐̾ͬ̉̀͊҉̵̢̨̡̡̧̡̨̢̛͇̰̞͙̬̠͖̱͓̞͚͚̳͙̮̈́̽͌ͥ͆ͬ̌̏ͮ͑̊͐͌ͭ͌̎̔̈́̀ͮ͒͌͜͢͡͞ͅ𝚖̶̧̛̛͈̥̠̮̟͔̼͉̭̰̥͉͈̙̦̙͈̱̙̫̳͉͚̪̪͉̪͔̯̽ͤͮ̑̍̏ͯ͒ͧ͑̌͑͆̾̍̆̂̓̈́͊̈͆ͬ̎̆̆̊̓̾ͩͥͧ͂͂̀̽ͬ̒̚̚͘͝𝚊̵̴̶̧̢̡̜͚͔̰͕͔̬̗͓͖̩̮̘̯̰̘̲͍ͬͧ̆ͪ͐̃ͩͪ͗ͮ̿̌̾̐̒̓͌̾ͫ̒̌̀̒͑ͫ̊͒͂ͩ͊ͩ̀ͪ̅̆̿̀̕̚͢͠͝ͅ𝚗̷̴̸̸̸̧̢̺̻͕̯̮̪̼̯̯̞̺͓͖̯̬̪̗͍̙̮̮̲̮̭̺̌ͧ̏ͦ̓͆ͫ̓̂ͫ̃̈́ͤ̓̍͂̌̎ͨ̾̑ͩ͘͟͝ͅ𝚍̷̢̢̡̛͔̫̟̻̣̙̪̭͇̤̯ͣͭͭ̿̉̂͆ͩͯ̾͋̕͟͜͢͠͞҉̢̛̖̟͙̙̠̟͆̑ͩ͒̾͝𝚜̜̑͗̏ͮ͠҉̷̴̷̧̛̝̜̻͚̺̲̳͈̬̺̠̭͎͕̾̂̽̀̏͑͐̽́̕͡ ̵̵̧̨̰̯̣̗͇̲͖͂̒́̂̔͊̈̈͐̓ͥ̚͘͠𝚒̫҉̵̵̨̻͎̩͇͕̆ͬ͜𝚝̻
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: ̖̒𝚞̺͖ͥ̓𝚗̷̢̘̥͖𝚍̨̠̣̤̄͊ͯ𝚎̜͔̭͚̥̲͋͑𝚛̨̼͈̭ͤ̽̄͛ͧ̒ ̶͚̫́̽̓̈́̇͊͌͝𝚖̷̸̞̘͉̮̯̮̾̓̇̾͐𝚢̵̸̱̔̀̒̃̐ͬ̔͛̚͝͡ ̸̛̟̜͎̜̣͕̘͕ͦ̀́͌̌̕𝚌̵̣̱̱̟̈̑̽͐ͯ͝҉̙̎̌́͜𝚘̸̜̲̩̯̳̮͎͒̔̒͋̿̀͒̆͊̽𝚖̴̹̻̻̭̘͇̺ͭ̓̏̍̔̊ͪ̆̋̚͢͢𝚖̴̮͖͔̘͔̭̙ͦ́ͤ͂̈̔͌ͯ̎ͨ͗͘͠𝚊̴̛̭̯̹̗͓͍̳̮͇̻̮ͯ̓̊̂ͨ́̈̋͘𝚗̶̸͖͎̞̦͈̯̤͕̀̏̔̂ͭ̌̎͂̇̀ͭ͟͜𝚍̶̧̞̖̞͎̳̻̤̙͑ͮ̈́̋ͫ̌̈́ͨ̚͜͡͞ͅ ̵̷̢̰͉̩̳̗͍̦͐ͮ̑̾̒ͨ̍͆ͮ̍͗̌͋ͯͮͣ𝚝̵̡̛̯̲̭̲̻̺̘ͩ̇͊ͨͫͮ̅͗̕͜҉̧̹͉̐͑͠𝚑̛̩̳͉̠̺͙͉̫̗͍̟̽͒ͮ̎ͪͣͥͥ̿ͣ͐ͧ̓ͤ͘͡𝚎̨̹̟̳̳̦͈͕̦̮̤̺̮͈̠̾̾ͨ̇̅ͪͪ͂̚͜͟͜ͅ ̸̴̧̩͈̱̝̙̮̗̻̹͚͖̻̩̓͛ͮ̿̆ͫ̌ͬ͘͜͝͡͡𝚞̍҉̴̫̲̜̱̗̦̠̠͇̪̼͉̊̏̔ͯ͊̿̌ͩ͗ͦ̚͢͞͝͝𝚗̧̛̫̹̜͙̗̖̦͉̗̱̼̖̞̤̫̿ͧͥ̉̆ͭ̒̎̾̎̆̄̕͞𝚑̢̝̳͓̦͓̥͕̯͍̲̣̏̑ͬ̓̈̐̊͋͊̇̀ͥ͗̊̅ͯ̓͞͠𝚘̢̟͙̗͕̟͕̠͈͖̲͇̣͈̣̐̌͋̿̄̌ͪ̐ͧ̉̆̈̅ͬ͞͞ͅ𝚕̶̸̛̹͇͎̹̣̤̜̱̭̗̯͉̗͖͑̂ͯ̾̍̇ͦ̎̎̀̓̈́̀̚͝𝚢̶̨̨̛̪̰͙̯͇͉̹͕͈̳͉̭̤͂̑̈ͥ̊̂ͭ̒͐͐̌͛͒ͣ̕͟ ̡̢̪̹̰͈͔͇̝̹͇̆͌̋͋̉̍̈ͪ̅ͩ̈́͒̆̉̍ͭ̽͟͞͞͝͠𝚘̶̸̨̨̨̡̨̛̺̱̗̝͉͍̫͇̺̙̽̓͌̓̄̓͋̏̀ͥ̅ͯ̆̾͢͝𝚗̵̷̸̷̧̗̮͖̣͓̮͇̯̀͆̂ͦͦ̂̓̆̿͂ͦ̑̊̉ͦͦ͢͠͞ͅͅ𝚎̸̡̛̖͔̰̗̻͔̼͍̹̪̣͒̊̑̄ͮ͑ͤ͛̽ͣ̃͊̀ͨ̀ͣ̏͘͟͢ ̴̨̻̞͉̜͉͉̹̠́̐̇ͤ̓̉̍̂̽̆́̋͊ͪ̈́ͬͬ͛̇̈̈̏͑͞𝚜҉̧̩͕̳͖̠͕̫̰͈̤̩̳̻̹͕̣̹̼̠̺̪̞ͭͮ̂ͧ̇̑̎̿̇͘𝚑̸̵̖̻̫̩̠̠̟͇͈̟̘̣ͨ̃͌̄͂̒̎́̀̀̾̆ͤ̓̿ͣ̾ͬ̕͜𝚊̵̢̛̣̖̟̱̝̝̭͎̭̻̙͐̓̃̎̊ͧ̎̔ͦ͆̍̿͛̽̐ͪ̄͂̕͠𝚕͈̎ͪ͒̉ͧͮ̚̕͠҉̴̸̡̡̢̮̙̜͙̼͍̌͆͛ͮ̈́̇͂̊̓ͪ͝͡𝚕̤̱̞̫̫͔̠͓̒̓͌͂̉ͭ̓̀ͧͫ͘̚͟ͅ҉̷̩͓̳͋ͪ̀ͫ̾͂ ̡̪̍̾̆͐̊ͯ͢҉̶͍̹̩̗̠̙̗̏͊͋ͨ͆͆̔̈́̀̑҉̘͊͜͡𝚋̧̡̖̺̮͙̦̃̇̒ͫͮ͗ͯ̾̕͠҉̵̷̴̢̥̖̙ͨ͊̎̏̐͆̊𝚎̴̴̴̸̧̮͇̹̣̘̺̝͎͈ͯ̊ͨ̈́ͯ́̃̿͂ͪ̌̊ͣͪ͘͟͞͝ ̸̴̟̱̠̤̮̰̭͎̤͙̯̱̮͓͎̉ͮ͂͑̑ͫͩ̄́͋ͭ̐͝͠𝚜̶̧̢̯̥͙̳̠̹̠̥̰̞̎͆͂ͪ͂̈́̐̅̿̊̅̇̈̊̄ͦͫ̚𝚞̸̷̸̨̨̡͙͉̳̦̙̲̤̳̥ͦͬ̑͐͛ͦ̅̇͒̅̃́̽̑ͅ𝚖̢̢̭̖̘͕̙͇̤̰͔̝̻ͯͪ̉̇͗̋̔ͣ͗ͪ͂ͥ͡͝͝͝𝚖̢̢̥̩̞̰̟̼̺̞̀̇̍̾ͣ̓͋̿̇̋̌ͧ̃̋̽̚̕͝𝚘̶̡̛̫̤̲͖̫͓̺̬̫̺͈͕̿͛ͫ͊ͦ̔̉̀͋̒ͯͩͅ𝚗̴̶̢̫͖͎̝̖͖̟̆ͪ͒ͣ̔ͮͧ͌͗͂̏̓̍̓̍͜͡𝚎̴̴̡̛͓͈͔̗̰͉͍͇̠͋̂ͣ͒͗ͭͣͭͧ̃́̚͘𝚍̶̸̡̨͓̲͓̙̻̙͍ͮ̇ͫ̀̎ͮͧ͌͐͘̚͢͜ ̡̳̰̪̬̦̗̳̫̺͓̔̌̄́ͯ̈̊͑̀͛̅ͣ𝚘̡̠̝̫̥͚͕̘̼̂͊͆ͨ̍͒̀̑̍͒̚͢͝𝚗̷̧̥̣̲̝͎̩̜̦͙̱̄̀̓̆̓̚͘͡ͅ𝚌̡̼̹̟͈̜̗̩̮̾̊͑̀ͫͯͯ̅̔͐͠𝚎̵̧̢͈͉̻͔͕̺̠ͯ̅̈̀͗ͪ̚͢ ̴̵̧̤̱͕̝̻͇̙̯͌̃́ͫ̂̈𝚊̧̖͕͔̘̆ͦ̈͗̅̔̆ͧ̾͡͞𝚗̡̞̻͈̺̱̝͊̏҉͖͍ͨ̾𝚍̮̙҉̡͖͎̝̇̇̐̐̒͒ ͇̤̝̘́͛̌̌ͫ͞͝𝚏̵̢͍͖͙̎͛̄͐ͮ𝚘̵̡͙͋ͮ͂̂ͯ𝚛̟̠̍̀̍̊͝ ̵̉͗̊͘𝚊̳̈̚͡𝚕̪͌𝚕̰
[close]

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 03:46:58 am by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Community CR Election (Middle of October to Middle of January)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 01:43:28 am »

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 01:43:44 am »
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 01:49:12 am »
Hawkince is Canadian

CR stands for... Literally take a guess

Spoiler
Canadian Representative
[close]

#Hawkince4CR
click here to join the 84th

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2019, 01:49:47 am »
Hawkince is Canadian

CR stands for... Literally take a guess

Spoiler
Canadian Representative
[close]

#Hawkince4CR
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 02:12:20 am »
Name: Windflow
EU or NA?: BOTH
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:
Why should you become CCR?: actually its CCCR, Canadian Community Community Representative, the four time champion, looking to become the five time, five time, five time, five time, five time champion.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhmmmmm aight imma head out

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2019, 02:26:31 am »
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CCR?: I believe if I can preventively secure the EU CCR position as well, I can create a monopoly and legacy never seen before.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: Whatever the people want.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2019, 03:14:13 am »
I endorse Windflower and Fwuffy.

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Community CR Election
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2019, 04:11:02 am »
Ah, the bourgeoisie attempting to suppress the proletarians like always

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2019, 06:27:41 am »
Name: Glenn
EU or NA?: OC
Why should you become CCR?: I’m GlennofNW
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: I will be committing to DeVry University
click here to join the 84th

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2019, 07:14:00 am »
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Absolutely

What is virtue? Virtue, in the classical sense, is excellence. What kind of political regime is best at promoting virtue or excellence? If virtue as excellence is ultimately identical with evolutionary perfection, then virtue is ultimately identical to whatever leads evolution towards a higher state of perfection. Virtue as excellence is thus ultimately inseparable from evolutionary ethics. Evolutionary ethics ties virtue or morality with whatever is conducive to evolutionary progress. If politics is control over evolution, then is virtue the values that best steer political control over evolution?

If a superhuman artificial intelligence does evolve out of the hyper-change of “progress”, what reason is there to think that it will be, in moral terms, the realization of God, and not the realization of Satan? The Singularity poses unprecedented possible extremes of “good” and “evil”. There is every reason to believe that human moral choice will impinge directly upon the character of the AI created. Human moral choice will determine whether the AI created will merit the distinction of “God-AI”. A 'Saxonist' approach to things, you could say.

A strong strain of the ‘Saxonist’ political tradition, exemplified by Jefferson, is the valuation of a feminine, passive role for the state. The government is there to be like a mother who makes sure her children play nice with one another and not kill each other. She makes sure no one pilfers his or her neighbor’s property, especially if one owns an unequal amount of it. Aside from this, the only thing that government should aspire to is impotence. Senility is a virtue of good government; government that is weak, emasculated, easy to push around, and manipulate if it gets out of line. Somehow, along the way, this formula for political weakness produced the greatest superpower in world history.

The bonds of the normative patriarchal family evolved on the basis of kinship. A biological father, like a biological mother, has a common investment of half of their genes in their children. Kinship forms a biological basis for shared genetic interests that generally blunt the extremes of slave and peer; total hierarchy and total equality. However, without that bond of kinship to govern the relationship, there is not necessarily anything else that will.

The idea that humans are privileged above nature underlies the modern premise of human rights. It is the idea that each human life should be valued as a political constant, and not as a political variable. It is undergirded by the assumption that conscience should put breaks on a complete abandonment of human beings to the vicissitudes of the natural world, i.e. natural selection. The original idea of human rights was built upon an assumption of mind/body dualism; a double standard between “humanity” and the larger natural or physical world. I believe we must return to these assumptions of ourselves in order to better our situation, rather than sit and stagnate under a thin veil of self pity and apathy.

It is with these assumptions that I believe the people of the community can follow a new ideal. With these conceptualizations, we can lead our species to a newfound era of prosperity, a technological utopia if you might. These fundamental core concepts can help us out of our endless pursuit for materialistic possessions, and instead lead to humanity to a new era of cooperation, camaraderie, and self-improvement. To give fulfillment to the mind and spirit, instead of pleasuring the body, is the right path for this enlightenment.

After decades of largely flat wages and exploding household costs, millions of families can barely breathe. For generations, people of color have been shut out of their chance to build wealth. It’s time for big, structural changes to put economic power back in the hands of the American people.

That means putting power back in the hands of workers and unions. It also means transforming large American companies by letting their workers elect at least 40% of the company’s board members to give them a powerful voice in decisions about wages and outsourcing. And it means a new era of strong antitrust enforcement so giant corporations can’t stifle competition, depress wages, and drive up the cost of everything from beef to Internet access.

As the wealthiest nation in the history of the world, we can make investments that create economic opportunity, address rural neglect, and a legacy of racial discrimination–if we stop handing out giant tax giveaways to rich people and giant corporations and start asking the people who have gained the most from our country to pay their fair share.

That includes an Ultra-Millionaire Tax on America’s 75,000 richest families to produce trillions that can be used to build an economy that works for everyone, including universal childcare, student loan debt relief, and down payments on a Green New Deal and Medicare for All. And we can make a historic investment in housing that would bring down rents by 10% across America and create 1.5 million new jobs.

ALLOW PEPPERONI PIZZA TO BE FREE REGARDLESS OF LOCATION, ETHNICITY, GENDER, OR SOCIAL STANDING.

Superintelligence, superlongevity and superhappiness, that is the long term goal of my vision for the future. The best way to accomplish this in a widespread method, is by allowing pepperoni pizza to be free for all.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2019, 08:03:34 am »

This is some of your best work
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2019, 11:35:18 am »
Name: Grand Admiral Tiberius Water
EU or NA?: Imperium of Martian Systems (IMS)

Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Traitors and nonbelievers shall burn for their transgressions

Why should you become CCR?: Since the dawn of humankind there have always been those who fear belief. Those who fear the inexorable progression of human evolution and by doing so doom not only themselves, but everything their ancestors have labored to create. When the first prehistoric progenitors of man dared to stumble forth from the caves of their creation and elevate themselves to the light, there were those who stubbornly wallowed in the primordial darkness of their own ignorance. As man bent the elements of the universe to its whim and harnessed lightning from the sky there were still those who doubted. Those who clung to an existential dread which promised the annihilation of any who tampered with the building blocks of creation. Even as we took flight on ungainly metal wings and soared towards the heavens there were those obstinate few who resisted, who pitifully groveled to their fanciful gods, praying for the salvation they did not have the strength to bring themselves.

Now they are lost to time, trampled into extinction by the unremitting advancement of humanity and relegated to historical manuscripts as a scholarly curiosity. Since the First Great Cataclysm devastated the human population of Earth and forced a relocation to the outer colonies there has been no room for doubt. Only those of unfaltering belief and steadfast heart have survived the harsh reality of a rapidly deteriorating solar system, and led humanity onwards to our next evolutionary stepping stone. With the assured destruction of our Sun close at hand, we must all look into our hearts and steel ourselves for what comes next. As we venture forth into the great unknown our fate as a species hangs in the balance, perched on a razors-edge above the unfathomable pit of oblivion. So I plead to every man, woman, outlander, and child of the Martian Systems; dare to survive. Dare to leave your cave of ignorance. Dare to take flight into the heavens. Dare to ignite the ember of humanity and blazon the stars with the crimson red of blood. Qui audit, adipiscitur, 'Who dares, wins'.

We stand united. For Mars, for humanity.

Transmission from Grand Admiral Tiberius C. Water to the Martian Flotilla on Interstellar Calendar Date 2362.71

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: Finding a planet suitable for resettlement. Leading the human race into an evolutionary golden-age.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 11:37:11 am by Cwater »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2019, 04:00:30 pm »
Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: no?

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2019, 04:58:13 pm »
I endorse my clone