Poll

Is Karth the GOAT?

yes
3 (60%)
yes
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: All-Time Leaders (NA)  (Read 28299 times)

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
  • Side: Neutral
Re: All-Time Leaders (NA)(2019)
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2019, 04:21:04 pm »
who can say left/right flank competition lul
also im a high tier leader ngl

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
  • Side: Union
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2019, 07:38:12 am »
Hey I led a reg for almost 2 years and won a NANWL :D can I be on the list boi

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2019, 01:55:14 pm »
Hey I led a reg for almost 2 years and won League Two :D can I be on the list boi
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2019, 10:40:51 pm »
People still think league two matters smh

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2019, 11:20:01 pm »
Hey I led a reg for almost 2 years and won League Two :D can I be on the list boi
congrats on the 7th best regiment
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2019, 02:13:29 am »
I'm surprised that Pepper from the 1stPLG is not on this list. Never in my years of playing in the community at its height had I seen a light cavalry regiment as skilled oasthem. More importantly, the culture of their regiment encouraged members to become elite while maintaining a flat leadership structure and a casual environment.

I'm also surprised to see no mention of the 1st Eat Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) on this list. While most regiments are essentially a cult of personality around their commanders, the 1stEPI was able to change leaders every year yet still maintain its culture and skill. They're also arguably the founders of the NA community.

While culture is hard to quantify and observe from the outside, I believe the best leader I've ever met in terms of community building is Oscar of the 33e (33rd, 33te, etc).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 02:44:34 am by Millander »
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2019, 02:38:27 am »
I'm surprised that Pepper from the 1stPLG is not on this list. Never in my years of playing in the community at its height had I seen a light cavalry regiment as skilled of them. More importantly, the culture of their regiment encouraged members to become elite while maintaining a flat leadership structure and a casual environment.

I'm also surprised to see no mention of the 1st Eat Prussian Infantry (1stEPI) on this list. While most regiments are essentially a cult of personality around their commanders, the 1stEPI was able to change leaders every year yet still maintain its culture and skill. They're also arguably the founders of the NA community.

While culture is hard to quantify and observe from the outside, I believe the best leader I've ever met in terms of community building is Oscar of the 33e (33rd, 33te, etc).
You have a point, though the list is more based on in terms of skill in competitive line leading, sorry.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2019, 05:46:44 am »
Still triggered you think Alexander formed/lead 75th:( He just lead TNWL:(

Also he never reformed after TNWL it was always me lmao

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2019, 06:28:16 am »
Still triggered you think Alexander formed/lead 75th:( He just lead TNWL:(

Also he never reformed after TNWL it was always me lmao
Did the 75th do anything outside of winning TNWL or no

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2019, 09:23:11 am »
Great list. Really comprehensive and was a nice read. Only a few gripes:

- Karth, Breaches, and Tico at 97 is too high a jump, these guys weren't that far ahead. I'll always hand it to them and give them those top two spots, but it's not likely they were vastly far ahead. Certainly not 6 points above Asian. 94, 95 max
- I should be in the top rung (boutta whip out my e-Penis). Dominated for years, built my reg from ground up (we were in tatters after Asian left), only non-9y style reg to give the 12th a challenge at peak, equal competitive score against the 63e, and beat AsianP in our only tournament match where we faced off. Give me 90 baby
- Godfried underrated at 82. He's impressed me the most out of all the leaders I see these days. 86+
- RussianFury/Waste severely underrated at 81. They've been at it and at the top for so long that they are leading a legacy regiment at this point. A reg that will be remembered as one of the best. 86+.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 09:26:29 am by Grimsight »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2019, 01:33:16 pm »
You gotta think tho, give Karth the players some of these other dudes were leading and 63e would be almost unstoppable.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2019, 02:06:46 pm »
You gotta think tho, give Karth the players some of these other dudes were leading and 63e would be almost unstoppable.

I feel the same for myself tbh, also beat the 63e 6-4 vs Karth in a 2 hour 1v1 on a 63e custom map

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2019, 04:09:27 pm »
if Karth had a solid melee core would he change his style or still just hill camp tho?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2019, 04:50:21 pm »

- Karth, Breaches, and Tico at 97 is too high a jump, these guys weren't that far ahead. I'll always hand it to them and give them those top two spots, but it's not likely they were vastly far ahead. Certainly not 6 points above Asian. 94, 95 max
- I should be in the top rung (boutta whip out my e-Penis). Dominated for years, built my reg from ground up (we were in tatters after Asian left), only non-9y style reg to give the 12th a challenge at peak, equal competitive score against the 63e, and beat AsianP in our only tournament match where we faced off. Give me 90 baby
- Godfried underrated at 82. He's impressed me the most out of all the leaders I see these days. 86+
- RussianFury/Waste severely underrated at 81. They've been at it and at the top for so long that they are leading a legacy regiment at this point. A reg that will be remembered as one of the best. 86+.
You make some good points as well but the impact that certain regiments have had on the game isn't comparable to the actual line leading skill of that individual I feel. I don't credit Godfreid that much because tl;dr while he was a good leader he struggled to find major success with his own regiments, rather I feel he found more success as a leader joining and leading other (bigger) regiments. Also led against him a decent amount of times so it's a little opinion as well.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2019, 08:10:24 pm »
Spoiler

You make some good points as well but the impact that certain regiments have had on the game isn't comparable to the actual line leading skill of that individual I feel. I don't credit Godfreid that much because tl;dr while he was a good leader he struggled to find major success with his own regiments, rather I feel he found more success as a leader joining and leading other (bigger) regiments. Also led against him a decent amount of times so it's a little opinion as well.
[close]
bro I was usually the best meleer in all of Godfreid regs, and I was never really that good. I loved everyone in the 98e and it’s other monikers but basically everyone but godfreid sucked at melee.