A win counts as 3 points.
A draw counts as 1 point.
A loss counts as 0 points.
1. Toxic behavior/trolling will not be accepted.
2. Referees are not required to be present if both teams agree.
3. Each team must consist of 6 starting players and 3-4 bench players.
4. Matches will be played to a best of 3 maps during the regular season. Each map will be played to a best of 30 rounds. The home team will select the first map. The loser of the first map will counterpick the second map, and in the event of a tie the last map that hasn't been used will be used.
5. Line infantry and bayonet melee only.
6. No excessive punching.
7. If a team does not show up to the scheduled match or fails to bring the required five starters then they will forfeit the match. They may play with 5 players if they fail to bring the required amount if the other team agrees to it.
8. You may only start when both teams are at their starting point and the team captains have both declared themselves ready.
9. No delaying.
10. No impersonation/inviting.
11. No cheating.
12. Treat organizers/staff with respect.
13. If you cannot schedule a match with the other team for whatever reason let a staff member know, extensions will only be granted under certain cases/exceptions.
14. All players must use the GUID they have given.
15. Players may only compete for the team they have been drafted to unless they have been traded to another team or were signed from free agency.
16. No game throwing.
17. Players are not permitted to leave their team unless they have been traded or released, if you leave your team you leave the league.
18. No tampering, which means no enticing or inducing a player on another team to play for your own.
19. No prolonged inactivity.
20. Timeouts are permitted. You are limited to 2 one and a half minute timeout periods per map. The match will resume when both Captains type "R" and whoever the referee is types "Go". The method of starting the match is up to the Team Captains/Refs preference as well. If the first timeout runs out and the team is still not ready to play, any other timeout will then be used. After all timeouts run out and they are still not ready, the referee may either forfeit or start the round.
21. There is a 15 minute grace period for teams that cannot bring their 6 members initially. After this grace period is over the match is forfeited.
22. Melee speed must be set to fastest (NA Standard).
23. Teams may reschedule a match 48 hours before the scheduled day. After those 48 hours if a team wishes to cancel it will count as a forfeit unless an extension is given.
24. Players must use the name they signed up with or at least be recognizable as that player.
Failure to follow any of these rules can result in suspension or expulsion from the league.
25. 5 minute breaks max. in-between maps.
26. There is a 30 seconds grace period for the captains to declare themselves ready before each round. Failure to do so will result in a timeout automatically being expended. After both timeouts are used the round will be started/forfeited up to the Referee's discretion.
Max of 1 Bo6 OT (3-3 tie, 4 round wins to win)
3-3 Tiebreaker will be a ft4 (4 round wins to win, no ties after)
Each team will get 1 30 second timeout each OT period (so one 30 second timeout during the Bo6 and one during the ft4 period
Trades/Free Agency 1. A team captain cannot trade themselves.
2. The trade deadline is the end of the regular season
3. There will be no late sign-ups
4. Team captains will have full trade authority, both team captains must agree on the trade for it to go through and [NEW] may only be blocked if the trade is an attempt to throw the league.
5. Team captains may release players from their team as well.
6. Trades will be communicated through steam messages and if passed by the officials then will be made public with an announcement on this thread.
7. The worst ranked teams at the end of the week will have the first pick from the free agency pool, if they do not wish to sign anybody the next worse team may pick first etc.
8. Trades will be held for 24 hours to allow for discussion/reconsideration.