Author Topic: Antifa  (Read 12169 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Re: Antifa
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2019, 05:02:49 pm »
Go Trump!!
this fucking guy lmao

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2019, 05:37:05 pm »
id rather see the nazi germany again to bring order than this communist cancer the western europe and EU is
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2019, 05:43:32 pm »
id rather see the nazi germany again to bring order than this communist cancer the western europe and EU is

We need more facist countries :'(
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline UniversitasMetal

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2019, 05:44:10 pm »
is that a chocolat brand

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2019, 06:12:22 pm »
I am a jackass this has been known by all the boyz

@Caz when countries ban choice of political alignment and speech supporting various policies that isn’t in the form of a call to action of a crime, free speech isn’t real

If Germany really believed in free speech they would allow Germans to align and argue for the Nazi party as long as they didn’t break laws doing so

“Free Speech” unless you support the form of government that the world despises
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2019, 06:14:26 pm »
yang gang 2020 btw

chadlite in training

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2019, 06:42:48 pm »
Antifa are fascists that use violence to silence opposing viewpoints they don't agree with.

Freedom of Speech should be absolute. The only country that has Freedom of Speech is the US. If a country has any sort of hate-speech laws (Germany, Denmark, Poland (Blasphemy laws) etc....) it doesn't have freedom of speech.

#Trump2020 (Yang and Tulsi Gabbard are the only "reasonable" democrats in the presidential race right now)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 06:44:20 pm by Ledger »

David_Schrein

« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2019, 06:44:51 pm »
Antifa are fascists that use violence to silence opposing viewpoints they don't agree with.

Freedom of Speech should be absolute. The only country that has Freedom of Speech is the US. If a country has any sort of hate-speech laws (Germany, Denmark, Poland (Blasphemy laws) etc....) it doesn't have freedom of speech.

#Trump2020 (Yang and Tulsi Gabbard are the only "reasonable" democrats in the presidential race right now)
since when do u post more than 4 sentences

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2019, 06:57:23 pm »
Just let Warren win you imbeciles. She may be an entitled bookworm who votes for higher military spending and pushes a less than viable system for M4A, but at least she is somewhat sane and well versed in US history and socioeconomics, unlike President Pumpkin.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2019, 07:15:51 pm »
Spoiler
Matthew won the debate in the first page

Marceaux got pissy

Matthew proceeds to bait

Everyone falls for it

Haha guys it was all just a bait XD
point to me the serious discussion after page 1

Oh okay. So he continued to argue with Marceaux ironically, and decided to include two sad brags during his ironic debating to bait us all into...cringing and thinking he's a pretentious jackass?

So now everyone who reads this thread will get the impression he's a pretentious jackass AND a low tier troll. Thanks for enlightening us, Neil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF3ZREWeXK4&feature=youtu.be
[close]

^

yang gang 2020 btw

Hey look we actually agree on something!

Offline HaroldW

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2019, 07:27:53 pm »
I tried to argue with enough right wing extremists of any kind (everything from just eurosceptic/islamophobic/homophobic to literal nazis) to come to a conclusion that you cant argue against emotions and Ideologies built upon lies.

Even though im a supporter of multi culturalism as i value progress over stabilty

"Progress over stability" and "eurosceptics = far-right extremists" ? ? ?

You're a fucking zealot. YOU are one of the few extremists in this thread.

Offline Skorpien

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2019, 07:40:01 pm »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2019, 08:44:52 pm »
I am a jackass this has been known by all the boyz

@Caz when countries ban choice of political alignment and speech supporting various policies that isn’t in the form of a call to action of a crime, free speech isn’t real

If Germany really believed in free speech they would allow Germans to align and argue for the Nazi party as long as they didn’t break laws doing so

“Free Speech” unless you support the form of government that the world despises

Pretentious jackass*

And of course it has. I just don't see what purpose the unprompted reminder serves.

But I guess good on you for "baiting" everyone into remembering.

Offline SilverBolt

• First Lieutenant
  • FatDragon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FatDragon
« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2019, 09:07:59 pm »
I tried to argue with enough right wing extremists of any kind (everything from just eurosceptic/islamophobic/homophobic to literal nazis) to come to a conclusion that you cant argue against emotions and Ideologies built upon lies.

Even though im a supporter of multi culturalism as i value progress over stabilty

"Progress over stability" and "eurosceptics = far-right extremists" ? ? ?

You're a fucking zealot. YOU are one of the few extremists in this thread.
yes, from conflict arises mostly progress. Homogenous societies have shown that they lack internal conflicts, eg  i think the rise of the AFD in germany is very important because political life had shown almost no fundamental conflicts which has led to every big party being basically the same but in different colors. History has shown that cultures who lack conflicts with inside/outside forces almost always stagnate in every way possible, best examples are isolationist China and Japan, i mean Japanese dudes been fighting with swords and living in a medieval feudal society up until the mid 1800s due to the lack of any need to adapt and change. Today, you need to interact with the outside world and that means letting outsiders into your borders to not completely stagnate which is basically impossible in our modern time. I really know of no society ever who has only gained from isolation, both the Tokugawa Japan and Ming china couldnt keep up their policies and way of life due to more advanced outside forces and their inability to deal with these Threats.
Please dont call me "one of the few" extremists when i am the one of the only ones actually arguing instead of just invalidating the arguments and views of others.
I do have some radical views and i acknowledge that but im not an antidemocrat, which you are implying in the context of this threat, and aside from connor im so far the only one who could state his opinion without insulting everyone im talking to

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2019, 09:15:24 pm »
I needed to remind everyone that I’m a polisci god

chadlite in training