Author Topic: M. Tournaments | 4v4 | In honor of MP | 1st: MC_WICKED | 2nd: Animals | 3rd: CW  (Read 8080 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Tournaments | 4v4 | In honor of MightyPain | 29.09
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2019, 12:33:14 pm »
I post it here, since there's no other place to.
I said its ok to vol, but let's face it, put simply and cordially : he's unstable dude, he often acts different depending who he is with, I found him always talented to sell out his perspective to people, with skill, he's a fairy tale storyteller like Grimm and Jaskier, coming up with memes, but to be good, a fairy tale has to be dishonest somewhere. Voluble is an humorist, a real one, an humorist want you to think he's not the biggest joke as a person around by distracting your attention to someone else. The bottom line is take the fun part of his stories, but as to know if you should believe him, that'd be unprudent to say the least :P

GL to winners.
When im trying to admin/report all scores to marx and deal with trolls then every round you do a speech telling me how to play in broken english, then yes eventually i became "unstable" and got mad at you for not shutting up! I act differently based on who im with like everyone in the world! Also it is very rich from you to say "sell out his perspective to people" when all you do is litterally spout ur shit to people about what to do EVERY round. I like to think im funny and the biggest joke of a person is you when you say " You Anglo-Saxon man, you are 2 years behind us(frenchies) and you wont get your chance for revenge in NWWC this year xDDDD) stfu and GL with Tz0/FrenchTouch/AK. I am comfortable with how I am, if people don't like it then fuck off, simple as!
Drake on the suicide watch
Voluble just did a BOOM BITCH at drake's face ayyyyyyyy PEPE LAUGH RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
golden vibes on this one

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2019, 05:50:48 pm »
I said its ok to vol, but let's face it, put simply and cordially : he's unstable dude, he often acts different depending who he is with, I found him always talented to sell out his perspective to people, with skill, he's a fairy tale storyteller like Grimm and Jaskier, coming up with memes, but to be good, a fairy tale has to be dishonest somewhere. Voluble is an humorist, a real one, an humorist want you to think he's not the biggest joke as a person around by distracting your attention to someone else. The bottom line is take the fun part of his stories, but as to know if you should believe him, that'd be unprudent to say the least :P

GL to winners.
When im trying to admin/report all scores to marx and deal with trolls then every round you do a speech telling me how to play in broken english, then yes eventually i became "unstable" and got mad at you for not shutting up! I act differently based on who im with like everyone in the world! Also it is very rich from you to say "sell out his perspective to people" when all you do is litterally spout ur shit to people about what to do EVERY round. I like to think im funny and the biggest joke of a person is you when you say " You Anglo-Saxon man, you are 2 years behind us(frenchies) and you wont get your chance for revenge in NWWC this year xDDDD) stfu and GL with Tz0/FrenchTouch/AK. I am comfortable with how I am, if people don't like it then fuck off, simple as!
Voluble just did a BOOM BITCH at drake's face ayyyyyyyy PEPE LAUGH RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
golden vibes on this one

a poor attempt from muha  :-[

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2019, 11:01:51 pm »

GL to winners.
golden vibes on this one

a poor attempt from muha  :-[
mind your own business golden don't you dare contribute with me