Author Topic: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019 | 1st: ENG 2nd: FRA 3rd: NL  (Read 45318 times)

Offline UniversitasMetal

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mini-Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2019
« Reply #240 on: May 30, 2019, 09:06:12 pm »
MARXEIL REMOVE THE TREES FROM THE FUCKING MAP THEY'RE POINTLESS AND CAST SHADOWS.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #241 on: May 30, 2019, 09:37:33 pm »
MARXEIL REMOVE THE TREES FROM THE FUCKING MAP THEY'RE POINTLESS AND CAST SHADOWS.
Are they blocking your aimhacks?

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #242 on: May 31, 2019, 01:06:44 pm »
Then turn off shadows? LOL

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 31, 2019, 09:14:23 pm »
imagine playing with shadows in a 2010 game

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #244 on: June 02, 2019, 06:34:03 pm »
Brackets have now been created and we're planning to start NWWC on tomorrow so you will have one week to complete your first match. We are also still looking for more referees so hit me up. You can play more than one match a week if you wish.

First match week;

Group A
[close]

Group B
[close]

Group C
[close]

Group D
[close]

Make sure your roster is updated by the end of next week!

« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 06:36:04 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #245 on: June 02, 2019, 07:38:18 pm »
well thats an interesting group

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 02, 2019, 07:46:59 pm »
The system is rigged

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #247 on: June 02, 2019, 09:15:12 pm »
c'mon NL vs BE
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #248 on: June 02, 2019, 10:03:40 pm »
Nice group A... RIP CZ. Yep rigged!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 02, 2019, 11:04:45 pm »
Nothing is rigged, there is at least one 'top' team and one 'Mid-Top' team in each group. Followed by two weaker ones.

The only thing we actually made sure is that GER, FRA, ENG & NL were not in the same group as we believed them to be the current top 4 teams with a few others such as IRE close behind.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 12:16:08 am by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Anubis.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Anoobis
« Reply #250 on: June 02, 2019, 11:29:22 pm »
Nothing is rigged, there is at least one 'top' team and one 'Mid-Top' team in each group. Followed by two weaker ones.

The only thing we actually made sure is that UK, FRA, ENG & NL were not in the same group as we believed them to be the current top 4 teams with a few others such as IRE close behind.
England so good they get mentioned twice

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 03, 2019, 12:16:16 am »
My bad I meant Germany.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #252 on: June 03, 2019, 02:42:29 am »
Group A seems to be far more contested than the others. UA CZE and ESP playing each other have proven to be tight and even matches, narrowly winning one week then narrowly losing the next. And in our case we've also had the most training matches with UA so it might seem exciting but its just more of the usual tbh. Not like any advice would be taken anyway, sad!

padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #253 on: June 03, 2019, 08:07:06 am »
dont pretend like you are good as we are ok chicken!!
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #254 on: June 03, 2019, 11:07:27 am »
dont pretend like you are good as we are ok chicken!!
Thats it I'm going for the head  >:( >:( >:(
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan