Developer's Corner > News & Announcements

Developer Blog 40 - Battle Cry of Freedom Part 11

(1/10) > >>

Olafson:

Norwegian13:
Looks great, glad to see that the sapper system is even more fleshed out than NW.

The overhead swing animation looks a bit weird and unnatural when the swing goes back after you hit an object though. I know animations are difficult to do, but can we expect it to be changed, or is this what you're going with?

Melerion:
Stunning  :o, beautiful  8)... HIGH QUALITY! This is what an Engineer stands for.

It looks like that building is more comfortable.

Olafson:

--- Quote from: Noorwegian on March 02, 2019, 04:38:40 pm ---Looks great, glad to see that the sapper system is even more fleshed out than NW.

The overhead swing animation looks a bit weird and unnatural when the swing goes back after you hit an object though. I know animations are difficult to do, but can we expect it to be changed, or is this what you're going with?

--- End quote ---

I actually already fixed that, but I did not have time yet to implement it :P

Norwegian13:

--- Quote from: Olafson on March 02, 2019, 04:42:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: Noorwegian on March 02, 2019, 04:38:40 pm ---Looks great, glad to see that the sapper system is even more fleshed out than NW.

Spoiler [close]
--- End quote ---

I actually already fixed that, but I did not have time yet to implement it :P

--- End quote ---

Oh, that's awesome. Keep up the good work! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version