Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 158631 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*
« Reply #1635 on: August 15, 2021, 11:22:06 pm »
the skill gap between then and now is so wide that none of you from back then could keep up with players like stryker or me now
hmmmmmmmmmm
you've spent more hours on the forums than in game hop off bud
yeah i cared more about running regiments/events and making friends then i did at getting better at the game so what lol, doesn't change the fact that top players from 2015 would smoke you like a swisher
Bad hahaha
Spoiler
[close]

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1636 on: August 16, 2021, 12:15:37 am »
the skill gap between then and now is so wide that none of you from back then could keep up with players like stryker or me now
hmmmmmmmmmm
yeah i cared more about running regiments/events and making friends then i did at getting better at the game so what lol, doesn't change the fact that top players from 2015 would smoke you like a swisher
All I'm saying is that if you sucked in every era you played in I think your ability to judge skill is heavily compromised because literally everyone else was/is better than you.

To respond to the rest of the thread yeah if Bill came back and spent enough time I'm sure that he could be a good or even great player. But the thing is you could literally say the same for every NW player ever. What I'm simply saying is that if you took average or slightly above average players from right now and transported them back to 2015 they would easily be top players because between 2015 and now the skill ceiling has been raised a fair bit. I don't know how anyone could deny this as this is a pattern that you see in every other game or even sports for that matter. Warband isn't some magical exception where the skill ceiling capped out at some point in the past and has been stagnant ever since.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1637 on: August 16, 2021, 12:30:39 am »
hmmmmmmmmmm
All I'm saying is that if you sucked in every era you played in I think your ability to judge skill is heavily compromised because literally everyone else was/is better than you.

To respond to the rest of the thread yeah if Bill came back and spent enough time I'm sure that he could be a good or even great player. But the thing is you could literally say the same for every NW player ever. What I'm simply saying is that if you took average or slightly above average players from right now and transported them back to 2015 they would easily be top players because between 2015 and now the skill ceiling has been raised a fair bit. I don't know how anyone could deny this as this is a pattern that you see in every other game or even sports for that matter. Warband isn't some magical exception where the skill ceiling capped out at some point in the past and has been stagnant ever since.
sry where are u on this list? cant find you anywhere for some reason ... weird..

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: August 16, 2021, 12:41:03 am »
hmmmmmmmmmm

sry where are u on this list? cant find you anywhere for some reason ... weird..
I never said that I belonged on this list I'm a pretty average player but I'm glad your participation trophy next to PurplePanda and Jorge in the honorable mentions section of the Canadians makes you happy buddy.

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #1639 on: August 16, 2021, 12:52:20 am »
hmmmmmmmmmm

I never said that I belonged on this list I'm a pretty average player but I'm glad your participation trophy next to PurplePanda and Jorge in the honorable mentions section of the Canadians makes you happy buddy.
i mean windflower did more for the community than 99% of us did in our time playing the game

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1640 on: August 16, 2021, 12:53:10 am »
Spoiler
hmmmmmmmmmm

i mean windflower did more for the community than 99% of us did in our time playing the game
[close]
What does that have to do with the skillgap
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1641 on: August 16, 2021, 12:54:27 am »
Spoiler
hmmmmmmmmmm

[close]
"All I'm saying is that if you sucked in every era you played in I think your ability to judge skill is heavily compromised because literally everyone else was/is better than you."  You're one to talk lol.
also more proud of being on the influential list because I was more concernced on having an impact on the community rather than actually playing well

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1642 on: August 16, 2021, 12:55:41 am »
Spoiler
hmmmmmmmmmm

[close]
Windflower is 4’11” mentally
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: August 16, 2021, 01:00:10 am »
Spoiler
hmmmmmmmmmm

[close]
"All I'm saying is that if you sucked in every era you played in I think your ability to judge skill is heavily compromised because literally everyone else was/is better than you."  You're one to talk lol.
also more proud of being on the influential list because I was more concernced on having an impact on the community rather than actually playing well
Didn't you already say this? I feel like I'm looping. I never doubted your influence on the community I was just calling you and your takes bad.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1644 on: August 16, 2021, 01:10:55 am »
Spoiler
hmmmmmmmmmm

[close]
Didn't you already say this? I feel like I'm looping. I never doubted your influence on the community I was just calling you and your takes bad.
If my takes are bad because I'm bad then your takes are worse because you're dogshit lol

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: August 16, 2021, 01:22:36 am »
Spoiler
hmmmmmmmmmm

[close]
If my takes are bad because I'm bad then your takes are worse because you're dogshit lol
I was a starter on a team that won a league and you know you're too shit to even sign up for leagues and even if you did you would get no playing time. There is literally no debate over who is better between you and me.

Now focus on this part please

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1646 on: August 16, 2021, 01:30:16 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
hmmmmmmmmmm

[close]
[close]
I was a starter on a team that won a league and you know you're too shit to even sign up for leagues and even if you did you would get no playing time. There is literally no debate over who is better between you and me.

Congrats man ur still an average player though as you say. And to be fair I don't even have the game installed, I didn't really play the game at all during my time in the 40th and during the communities draft league phase, but I signed up to increase numbers. I didn't really care at being good at the game at that point like I've said, but in my prime when I did care I'd say I was better than you for sure. I've played against you and you're pretty bad even when I don't touch the game.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1647 on: August 16, 2021, 01:46:49 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
hmmmmmmmmmm

[close]
[close]

Congrats man ur still an average player though as you say. And to be fair I don't even have the game installed, I didn't really play the game at all during my time in the 40th and during the communities draft league phase, but I signed up to increase numbers. I didn't really care at being good at the game at that point like I've said, but in my prime when I did care I'd say I was better than you for sure. I've played against you and you're pretty bad even when I don't touch the game.
no offense but even in your prime you weren’t very good
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: August 16, 2021, 01:48:13 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
hmmmmmmmmmm

[close]
[close]

Yeah I'm average and you're below average you had no peak, you had no results, you have 15k forum posts to your name and that is all that is notable. To circle back around to the main argument you being average and peaking in 2015 would make you below average nowadays. There is literally no debate about this everyone knows you're shit and from the players around you in the honorable mentions list we can clearly see that you've only really ever been shit. It is quite funny how you keep reminding me about how much you don't care it's almost like you're trying to not only convince me but yourself as well.

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #1649 on: August 16, 2021, 01:52:17 am »
what does the king think of all of this