Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 158675 times)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*
« Reply #1620 on: August 15, 2021, 12:44:35 am »
the skill gap between then and now is so wide that none of you from back then could keep up with players like stryker or me now
hmmmmmmmmmm

Lol all I need is a few days to get back into it. I came backand i lost to anthony 7-0 then a few days later I beat him 7-3 after i got back into the game. and that was just earlier this year I do believe...If I can beat anthony IK for a fact I can beat both of you bums...youre talking to the King here son learn some respect. Then again ur both irrelevant in my eyes
anthony probably played left handed against you

Good one considering I have two 7-0s against him and two 7-1s pretty sure Ive beaten him more times in our series of ft7s...but yea you also suckdek.

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #1621 on: August 15, 2021, 12:49:55 am »
as theodin once said not all eras are equal

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: August 15, 2021, 12:51:27 am »
Nothings really mattered or counted since early 2017 honestly I actually agree with this clown for something...

But late 2014-2016 Was the King Bill era fasho.

Whats the competitive playerbase average since 2017 like 30-40 people lmao?

The king use to have 500+ viewing my posts on here you little insignificant turds
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 12:55:53 am by BillTheButcher »

|Viper|

« Reply #1623 on: August 15, 2021, 02:10:54 am »
I can't speak for 2012-2013 players because I didn't play but 2014-2016 players definitely have the same skill as players from 2017+ and that's just facts. Lots of extremely good good players from the 2015-2016 golden era quit in 2017 and the game went down since then imo. Take a look at some great players who've came back and dominated from their absence... JackieChan (didn't put nearly as many hours in as he did previously in the game but was still a very decent player when he came back), Havoc (took some time to get back up but was one of the best in recent years), and as much as you meme on the guy Bill is another good example (he did beat Anthony because I literally watched the ft7) but that's just from what I know. Emo is another good example of one of these players.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 02:12:26 am by VetroG »

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: August 15, 2021, 08:29:06 am »
the skill gap between then and now is so wide that none of you from back then could keep up with players like stryker or me now
hmmmmmmmmmm
you've spent more hours on the forums than in game hop off bud
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1625 on: August 15, 2021, 02:22:13 pm »
hmmmmmmmmmm
Idk. I stopped playing for two years and hopped back in just slightly below where I was before even though people had gained over 1K hours in that time. I think if Bill played he'd easily be able to beat you, Stryker, and me for that matter. I don't think he'd be able to best Cwater, Yoshie, or Yolo. Taking egos aside, he'd definitely be a top 10 player right now, possibly even top 5 (again, if he played)
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #1626 on: August 15, 2021, 06:29:08 pm »
hmmmmmmmmmm
Idk. I stopped playing for two years and hopped back in just slightly below where I was before even though people had gained over 1K hours in that time. I think if Bill played he'd easily be able to beat you, Stryker, and me for that matter. I don't think he'd be able to best Cwater, Yoshie, or Yolo. Taking egos aside, he'd definitely be a top 10 player right now, possibly even top 5 (again, if he played)
Shhhh, To be frank Bill was a great player can't really deny that. But unfortunatly he wouldnt be top 15 or 20 if he came back. Sure if he played for quite awhile he'd have a chance but I wouldnt disrespect the people playing this game constantly for atleast the past year. When Jackie came back for that small stint he wasnt top 20 and when bill came back for a short time he wasnt top 20 it just is what it is.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: August 15, 2021, 07:58:02 pm »
hmmmmmmmmmm
Shhhh, To be frank Bill was a great player can't really deny that. But unfortunatly he wouldnt be top 15 or 20 if he came back. Sure if he played for quite awhile he'd have a chance but I wouldnt disrespect the people playing this game constantly for atleast the past year. When Jackie came back for that small stint he wasnt top 20 and when bill came back for a short time he wasnt top 20 it just is what it is.
I disagree. I think if he came back and actually played the game as much as everyone else, he’d easily be a top 15-20 player if not definitely 25. The player base is so small now compared to what it was years ago that it’s a lot easier to standout now. I think Killershark was spot on. I don’t think he’d be the top 5 but definitely more of a 10-25 player
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #1628 on: August 15, 2021, 08:13:24 pm »
hmmmmmmmmmm
I disagree. I think if he came back and actually played the game as much as everyone else, he’d easily be a top 15-20 player if not definitely 25. The player base is so small now compared to what it was years ago that it’s a lot easier to standout now. I think Killershark was spot on. I don’t think he’d be the top 5 but definitely more of a 10-25 player
I apologize correct me if I'm wrong but I'd say we kinda said the same thing to be fair. only difference you say it hed easily be top 15-20. But I cant really rebuttal the rest of what you said.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: August 15, 2021, 08:22:07 pm »
hmmmmmmmmmm
I apologize correct me if I'm wrong but I'd say we kinda said the same thing to be fair. only difference you say it hed easily be top 15-20. But I cant really rebuttal the rest of what you said.
somewhat the same takes just little differences ye
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: August 15, 2021, 10:19:51 pm »
Alls im saying me and jackie already achieved everything we have nothing to prove...and we achieved it when the game wasnt fucking dead lol.

Ik for a fact if me and jackie were highly active for a few weeks and were actually still trying to compete  we would be right back at the top so...

The King has already done it all keep chasing my greatness kids

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1631 on: August 15, 2021, 10:54:15 pm »
93rd Bill was pretty goated.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: August 15, 2021, 11:01:15 pm »
Id say when I was in the 18th and carried 58e from a mediocre regiment  to The best that whe I was at my peak...Shit i was even the biggest topfragger on NA gf when I was in FH lol but I didnt get my dueling skills down quite yet

Too bad all my screenshots are gone since one of my HDs fucked up since you all seem to have amnesia as too what really went down and how much I dominated this game lol

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1633 on: August 15, 2021, 11:01:29 pm »
hmmmmmmmmmm
yeah i cared more about running regiments/events and making friends then i did at getting better at the game so what lol, doesn't change the fact that top players from 2015 would smoke you like a swisher

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1634 on: August 15, 2021, 11:18:57 pm »
hmmmmmmmmmm
yeah i cared more about running regiments/events and making friends then i did at getting better at the game so what lol, doesn't change the fact that top players from 2015 would smoke you like a swisher
Bad hahaha
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.