Author Topic: WPC Teams and trades  (Read 71229 times)

Offline Havoc

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: WPC Teams, Leader boards And Trades
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2018, 04:35:48 pm »
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 09:17:38 pm by Havoc »

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2018, 05:36:45 am »
VetroG has been found guilty of cheating and or altering his game to gain an advantage.As he publicly declared him self so. Following this act he apologized and for the next 10 moths he continued to change his image in a legit manner, and therefore has not been found to cheat again and will be given the second chance to prove himself in a new league. There will be heavy surveillance of said player to make sure there is not a repeat offense.

this wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't more than once. with multiple cheats activated at the same time. Claiming its not him, then him apologizing on FSE, there is two threads i believe of him doing this.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2018, 09:18:58 am »
If anyone wants access to an updated Leaderboard: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z4a85vb85cFleuYNTQ_QBzgQgV89jbPQ-W9qBuhTTq8/edit?usp=sharing

I should be 14-12

my 2-1 vs Rune was reset so it wasn't in final KD

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2018, 04:23:04 pm »
When you can’t groupfight so you have to rely on duel rounds to boost your kd smh
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2018, 07:32:46 pm »
I wouldnt be negative if I didnt do duel rounds... ::)
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Havoc

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2018, 10:51:28 pm »
If anyone wants access to an updated Leaderboard: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z4a85vb85cFleuYNTQ_QBzgQgV89jbPQ-W9qBuhTTq8/edit?usp=sharing

I should be 14-12

I actually decided to add a separate leaderboard for dueling wins. That means your groupfight KD is now 9-11  :o

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2018, 11:24:26 pm »

I should be 14-12

I actually decided to add a separate leaderboard for dueling wins. That means your groupfight KD is now 9-11  :o

seems kind of pointless, but okay

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2018, 12:07:43 am »

I should be 14-12

Makes a lot of sense to me tbh. Think of it like a faceoff win. It's not a goal or an assist but its a good ass stat to have a good ratio in.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2018, 12:26:56 am »

I should be 14-12

Makes a lot of sense to me tbh. Think of it like a faceoff win. It's not a goal or an assist but its a good ass stat to have a good ratio in.

It is a goal tho, it's a goal that wins your team a round lol.

It's all kills and deaths acquired in a match, so they should be included as overall stats together. If someone wants to do a breakdown, that's cool, but I don't see why default they should be divided.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2018, 01:05:49 am »
Because dueling is a different sector of melee than groupfighting, and separating them reflects skillset

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2018, 01:20:25 am »
Because dueling is a different sector of melee than groupfighting, and separating them reflects skillset

Which is pretty pointless.

14-12 was my overall contribution to the match. If someone wants to break that down, w/e. but I think if you're doing a leaderboard, it should reflect a players overall contributions. There's going to be a select few getting any duel statistics (Me, AsianP, Suns, MATT, Rune, Moto, Pinoy(?), maybe sleek and waste), out of like a 42 man league, I just don't see the point in it.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2018, 02:28:07 am »

14-12 was my overall contribution to the match. If someone wants to break that down, w/e. but I think if you're doing a leaderboard, it should reflect a players overall contributions. There's going to be a select few getting any duel statistics (Me, AsianP, Suns, MATT, Rune, Moto, Pinoy(?), maybe sleek and waste), out of like a 42 man league, I just don't see the point in it.
we have 4 people on our team that are gonna do duel rounds at somepoint in the tourny xD
huh

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2018, 03:07:28 am »
I would like to point out I 3-0d yoshie in a scrim

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2018, 03:56:18 am »
Godfreids overall contribution to the groupfight was 9-11
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2018, 04:00:43 am »

well, you can take it separately for two reasons:
1. That duelists are specialty players, like kickers in football, or
2. That groupfighting and dueling are completely seperate and should be counted as such

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)