Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread  (Read 44773 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread
« Reply #150 on: June 14, 2018, 03:14:35 pm »
Only pleb kids cant adapt to fastest speed 8)
ur a pleb tho?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #151 on: June 14, 2018, 03:20:59 pm »
waaahhhh i can't play on fastest  :'( :'( :'( any change that takes me out of my comfort is bad. let's just go back to pre-patch medium bore-fest  :)

fucking degenerates

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #152 on: June 14, 2018, 03:54:53 pm »
why is bob ignoring this text i also want to know ? why they got warning to perpos ilegal halt and after thad rdm this is banable thing,also they lie ,i will copy text to bob his job is to resolve fair i tould him 10000 times they took cart on second halt he keep talk they took on first and i get no refund  (bec they say so) i want logs let proof what happend not talk  :
HE DIDENT TAKE CART ON FIRST HALT THEY TAKE IT ON SECOND HALT SECOND ILEGAL HALT IN 3 MIN THERE HE STOLE IT WHEN HE SE I  I WENT BACK TO MY CART ,SO I DIE ON HALT THEY DIDENT TAKE CART I GO BACK THEY HALT ME AGIAN AND LOOT CART BEC HE DIDENT FIND HE CANT TAKE IT SO HE F OLLOW ME BACK TO ISLAND AND TAKE MY CART ON SECOND HALT GO SHOW ME LOGS FIRST HALT LOOTED ATTACK CART THERE WILL BE NO LOGS BEC THEY DID NOT TOOK IT THEY TOOK I REPEAT ON SECOND HALT WHEN THEY FOLLOW ME AND SE WHERE CART IS THAN THEY HALT ME AGAIN AND TZAK E CART AND AFTER THAD PREVENT ME WITH RDM GET REINFORCMANT I NEED CALL HERISHEY TO EXPLAIN U I KNOW MY ENGLISH ....
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Wursti

« Reply #153 on: June 14, 2018, 04:11:12 pm »
waaahhhh i can't play on fastest  :'( :'( :'( any change that takes me out of my comfort is bad. let's just go back to pre-patch medium bore-fest  :)

fucking degenerates

waaah ppl complain about something that makes me somewhat good and i can finally kill ppl lets try bashing them on FSE

fucking degenerate

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #154 on: June 14, 2018, 04:31:07 pm »
Its not that I can't play on fastest, its just not the same :'(

@gatts it literally feels even easier on lower ping @@@@golden

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 14, 2018, 04:37:48 pm »

fucking degenerates

waaah ppl complain about something that makes me somewhat good and i can finally kill ppl lets try bashing them on FSE

fucking degenerate

low quality bait my dude. try again when you're rated higher than 83 points lmao

Offline SpicyDwarf

• Major
  • wagwan piff tings
    • View Profile
  • Nick: whats your bbm pin
« Reply #156 on: June 14, 2018, 05:25:27 pm »
Sneks are fast
Single widow. Parent to 14 Uzbekistani children.
spicy's leadership won us nwl
his leadership won us a trip to being banned from like 5100 events smh

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #157 on: June 14, 2018, 05:30:08 pm »
I'm sort of adapting now but im still salty that spammers are better, but i have changed playstyle and although i enjoy this playstyle less, if it works better then its more fun because more kills with a shit playstyle is more fun than a fun playstyle with no kills.

@Kulouš ^^^

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 14, 2018, 05:44:52 pm »
I'm sort of adapting now but im still salty that spammers are better, but i have changed playstyle and although i enjoy this playstyle less, if it works better then its more fun because more kills with a shit playstyle is more fun than a fun playstyle with no kills.

@Kulouš ^^^

i don't get how you losers think boring, s keying, holding, doing literally nothing is preferable over aggressive play styles someone please explain this to me

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #159 on: June 14, 2018, 05:59:22 pm »
ur a pleb tho?
87p trying to talk up to me  :o  :-[ :-[  ??? ???

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #160 on: June 15, 2018, 12:20:02 am »

@Kulouš ^^^

i don't get how you losers think boring, s keying, holding, doing literally nothing is preferable over aggressive play styles someone please explain this to me

spamming doesnt make u agressive, mashing left click to me is boring.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 15, 2018, 12:21:54 am »

@Kulouš ^^^

spamming doesnt make u agressive, mashing left click to me is boring.

if you're pushing and spamming and getting the picks then you are agressive, how is that hard to grasp?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #162 on: June 15, 2018, 09:55:38 am »
ur a pleb tho?
87p trying to talk up to me  :o  :-[ :-[  ??? ???
shut up overrated kidd0!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 15, 2018, 12:38:09 pm »
Bob Ill pay for the server if you just ban exo

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #164 on: June 15, 2018, 01:27:12 pm »
dont ban exo wtf
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan