Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread  (Read 45163 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2018, 10:46:33 am »
Yes

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2018, 11:53:17 pm »
Well, fastest is bullshit.

My story of melee-style I use.

Spoiler
2 years ago I joined the game. I was playing as classic recruit would play this game - sideblocking, missing stabs, 0 foot-work.
However I was improving my melee skill more I play the game (logical). Person called Sticklitz (melee Legend for me) showed me melee-style I use now.
The melee-style is called block/feint chambering -> The style where the most important thing is timing. For almost 2 years of block/feint chambering I finally master this melee-style and I could use it very effectively. And the point of this? It was 2 years of practicing on MEDIUM melee speed servers.
[close]

When you changed the melee speed you basically ruined the melee-style I use. Both animations and timing is off.

Adapt? You might see me playing on GF server a lot (that's true), but my holiday ends and as Gi said there are actually people who have their jobs and in general real life because a lot of people aren't just 15, 16, or so...

I'm the guy who prefers more technical melee styles and overall fighting - chambering (feint chambering, block chambering, hold chambering, re-chambering...), holding, feinting, dolphinning, kicking... All based on skill and especially on timing.

The fastest melee speed is useful only for players who spam attacks, basically players who can hardly do melee-styles above ↑.

Not only this ruined melee-style I use but it also ruined my enjoyment of the game which I play only because of melee.

For Gatts
Spoiler
Take your regiment and practice on TR_GF. Server especially made for you - kebab players.
[close]
For Janne
Spoiler
-snip-
[close]

PS: I don't see any reason changing melee speed from medium to fastest due NWWC is played on medium
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 07:24:39 am by Xethos »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2018, 12:00:52 am »

Spoiler
2 years ago I joined the game. I was playing as classic recruit would play this game - sideblocking, missing stabs, 0 foot-work.
However I was improving my melee skill more I play the game (logical). Person called Sticklitz (melee Legend for me) showed me melee-style I use now.
The melee-style is called block/feint chambering -> The style where the most important thing is timing. For almost 2 years of block/feint chambering I finally master this melee-style and I could use it very effectively. And the point of this? It was 2 years of practicing on MEDIUM melee speed servers.
[close]

When you changed the melee speed you basically ruined the melee-style I use. Both animations and timing is off.

Adapt? You might see me playing on GF server a lot (that's true), but my holiday ends and as Gi said there are actually people who have their jobs and in general real life because a lot of people aren't just 15, 16, or so...

I'm the guy who prefers more technical melee styles and overall fighting - chambering (feint chambering, block chambering, hold chambering, re-chambering...), holding, feinting, dolphinning, kicking... All based on skill and especially on timing.

The fastest melee speed is useful only for players who spam attacks, basically players who can hardly do melee-styles above ↑.

Not only this ruined melee-style I use but it also ruined my enjoyment of the game which I play only because of melee.

For Gatts
Spoiler
Take your regiment and practice on TR_GF. Server especially made for you - kebab players.
[close]
For Janne
Spoiler
-snip-
[close]

PS: I don't see any reason changing melee speed from medium to fastest due NWWC is played on medium
Maybe you want to respond to the texts me and Nosswill posted :)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 07:24:53 am by Xethos »
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2018, 12:06:30 am »
kulous you're bad and irrelevant  :D

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2018, 12:10:15 am »
Guys listen. A friend of mine wanted to add this to the topic.

The full story he wanted me to tell: 
hi ,im not annoing ,but i will say this,it was not like they say,i tould samurai 10 privat sms explain so i wil l repeat my self as i did to him ,since he close report i cant defend it ,since he got priv sms how it was he stil did nothing ,complain resolve was ilegal and no chance to prof and no logs ,so i will make a short version they say : you already lost the cart when you died so 1mil is not tolerated. You tried to lock us in the island like you already stated and you tried to steal our boat that gave us a kill reason, you admitted to taking the boat.... We went on the island shout halt all and 2 of you guys attacked us we killed them border and u tried to flee and we killed you u came back within 3 mins u broke NLR aswell` this is text of outlaws they were 5 outlaw and no when they halt me they did not get cart they did not find it i come back iland they went off what nnr is here ? tell me u did not hawe cart u did not find it on second halt ilegal second halt they find cart,they saw i go back iland they turn arround boat and come back yes it was nnr ur nnr ,they did not find a cart on first halt they find cart on second halt ilegal halt also aftrer second halt endet after it endet i repeat they rdm me when i try escape from iland ,i repeat my self 1:halt -i die (they dident find cart let show logs when they attack on seciond one and when they first time look into cart inside ) 2:second ilegal halt (here they find a cart ) 3:they find cart so i start run away from iland on boat and he come and rdm me clean rdm no demands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they did 2 ilegal thing i get no refund since they liers they took on first halt cart they liers and they did not take it show us logs samuurai why are u closing report and not showing us logs why they get warning and no refund since they are liers i dopnt want money i want they ban punishmant i was get ban for alot lower ilegal thing not perpos thjis peopel lie into ur face and do ilegal thing perpos to get cart of silver big one this is how it was i got whitnes and open us logs how they rdm me to prevent gget harry on boat to help and other this resovle yesterday was ilegal resolve buy samurai i did not agre and it was not liek they say i can repeat my self again when they halt me first time they did nopt find and took cart they did it on second halt after 3 4 minh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! samurai gived warning i dfo not agre i lost gold on ilegal halt when i come back to take it from wall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2018, 12:26:07 am »
waiting for someone to attack you so you can chamber them is not a style

yecgga

« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2018, 12:27:34 am »
kulous you can go TR_GF if you miss medium speed

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2018, 12:30:01 am »
Guys listen. A friend of mine wanted to add this to the topic.

The full story he wanted me to tell:
hi ,im not annoing ,but i will say this,it was not like they say,i tould samurai 10 privat sms explain so i wil l repeat my self as i did to him ,since he close report i cant defend it ,since he got priv sms how it was he stil did nothing ,complain resolve was ilegal and no chance to prof and no logs ,so i will make a short version they say : you already lost the cart when you died so 1mil is not tolerated. You tried to lock us in the island like you already stated and you tried to steal our boat that gave us a kill reason, you admitted to taking the boat.... We went on the island shout halt all and 2 of you guys attacked us we killed them border and u tried to flee and we killed you u came back within 3 mins u broke NLR aswell` this is text of outlaws they were 5 outlaw and no when they halt me they did not get cart they did not find it i come back iland they went off what nnr is here ? tell me u did not hawe cart u did not find it on second halt ilegal second halt they find cart,they saw i go back iland they turn arround boat and come back yes it was nnr ur nnr ,they did not find a cart on first halt they find cart on second halt ilegal halt also aftrer second halt endet after it endet i repeat they rdm me when i try escape from iland ,i repeat my self 1:halt -i die (they dident find cart let show logs when they attack on seciond one and when they first time look into cart inside ) 2:second ilegal halt (here they find a cart ) 3:they find cart so i start run away from iland on boat and he come and rdm me clean rdm no demands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they did 2 ilegal thing i get no refund since they liers they took on first halt cart they liers and they did not take it show us logs samuurai why are u closing report and not showing us logs why they get warning and no refund since they are liers i dopnt want money i want they ban punishmant i was get ban for alot lower ilegal thing not perpos thjis peopel lie into ur face and do ilegal thing perpos to get cart of silver big one this is how it was i got whitnes and open us logs how they rdm me to prevent gget harry on boat to help and other this resovle yesterday was ilegal resolve buy samurai i did not agre and it was not liek they say i can repeat my self again when they halt me first time they did nopt find and took cart they did it on second halt after 3 4 minh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! samurai gived warning i dfo not agre i lost gold on ilegal halt when i come back to take it from wall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m not annoing ,but i will say this,it was not like they say,i tould samurai 10 privat sms explain so i wil l repeat my self as i did to him ,since he close report i cant defend it ,since he got priv sms how it was he stil did nothing ,complain resolve was ilegal and no chance to prof and no logs ,so i will make a short version they say : you already lost the cart when you died so 1mil is not tolerated. You tried to lock us in the island like you already stated and you tried to steal our boat that gave us a kill reason, you admitted to taking the boat.... We went on the island shout halt all and 2 of you guys attacked us we killed them border and u tried to flee and we killed you u came back within 3 mins u broke NLR aswell` this is text of outlaws they were 5 outlaw and no when they halt me they did not get cart they did not find it i come back iland they w!!!!!!!!!!!! they did 2 ilegal thing i get no refund since they liers they took on first halt cart they liers and they did not take it show us logs samuurai why are u closing report and not showing us logs why they get warning and no refund since they are liers i dopnt want money i want they ban punishmant i was get ban for alot lower ilegal thing not perpos thjis peopel lie into ur face and do ilegal thing perpos to get cart of silver big one this is how it was i got whhi ,im not annoing ,but i will say this,it was not like they say,i tould samurai 10 privat sms explain so i wil l repeat my self as i did to him ,since he close report i cant defend it ,since he got priv sms how it was he stil did nothing ,complain resolve was ilegal and no chance to prof and no logs ,so i will make a short version they say : you already lost the cart when you died so 1mil is not tolerated. You tried to lock us in the island like you already stated and you tried to steal our boat that gave us a kill reason, you admitted to taking the boat.... We went on the island shout halt all and 2 of you guys attacked us we killed them border and u tried to flee and we killed you u came back within 3 mins u broke NLR aswell` this is text of outlaws they were 5 outlaw and no when they halt me they did not get cart they did not find it i come back iland they went off what nnr is here ? tell me u did not hawe cart u did not find it on second halt ilegal second halt they find cart,they saw i go back iland they turn arround boat and come back yes it was nnr ur nnr ,they did not find a cart on first halt they find cart on second halt ilegal halt also aftrer second halt endet after it endet i repeat they rdm me when i try escape from iland ,i repeat my self 1:halt -i die (they dident find cart let show logs when they attack on seciond one and when they first time look into cart inside ) 2:second ilegal halt (here they find a cart ) 3:they find cart so i start run away from iland on boat and he come and rdm me clean rdm no demands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they did 2 ilegal thing i get no refund since they liers they took on first halt cart they liers and they did not take it show us logs samuurai why are u closing report and not showing us logs why they get warning and no refund since they are liers i dopnt want money i want t
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2018, 12:40:31 am »

Are you imbecil or yes? You are just trash-talking how fastest melee speed improves your melee "skills" because of your ping which you can't do anything with because of the nation you live in instead of practicing on "your, basically home" GF server? Is everything ok up there, in your head?

AeroNinja

« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2018, 12:41:43 am »
I guess when you are so agressive in talking there is something wrong with your head than Gatts’.

yecgga

« Reply #130 on: June 14, 2018, 12:43:28 am »

Are you imbecil or yes? You are just trash-talking how fastest melee speed improves your melee "skills" because of your ping which you can't do anything with because of the nation you live in instead of practicing on "your, basically home" GF server? Is everything ok up there, in your head?

We're playing all of our matches in EU servers and participating to EU tournaments, why should we train in TR servers?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #131 on: June 14, 2018, 02:24:53 am »
I guess when you are so agressive in talking there is something wrong with your head than Gatts’.

shut the fuck up weeb so annoying lOL
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 14, 2018, 02:42:05 am »

shut the fuck up weeb so annoying lOL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEB ALERT WEEB ALERT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!¡!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 14, 2018, 02:58:37 am »

Spoiler
[close]

For Gatts
Spoiler
[close]
For Janne
Spoiler
-snip-
[close]

upgrade your medium brains to fastest brains
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 07:25:10 am by Xethos »

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 14, 2018, 03:01:03 am »
well im not playing that much but for what i can say it seems a little bit faster, but i dont feel it has changed things that much, didnt change my trash playstyle

so im fine with faster
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes