Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread  (Read 44971 times)

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server Discussion Thread
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2018, 02:46:22 pm »
2018 and still discussing about NW

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2018, 02:54:30 pm »
Why are we actually changing it to fastest?
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2018, 03:11:56 pm »
lol you all medium brain fuckers are just proving na's to be right. how hard is it to just drag your mouse down and block some retards spam?
How to beat Janne

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2018, 04:16:27 pm »
lol you all medium brain fuckers are just proving na's to be right. how hard is it to just drag your mouse down and block some retards spam?
How to beat Janne
actually spinning has proven to kill jane too

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2018, 04:20:52 pm »
Switch to medium till the nwwc ends, then fastest.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Wursti

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2018, 04:30:02 pm »
How to beat Janne

na just stand still and block only until hes triggered and writes and while he tries to write just kill him

works 10/10

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2018, 05:13:38 pm »
Why fastest is dope:
- The game requires more interaction from the player. More Stabs = more blocks = more actions have to be taken by the player. Therefore the game becomes more interactive. This makes the melee far less stale.

- GFs become actually interesting now. At the moment Groupfights are often decided by the first picks, cause everyone is good enough in teamwork atm to win 1v2 easily. While you might argue that this is how it should be, I think that fastest gives the outnumbered Team a greater chance of clutching wich not only makes the Game more interesting for its players, but also more interesting to watch.

- Meta Changes are important. If you look at essentially every big competetive online game you will notice that all of them undergo frequent meta changes. This is to keep the Community interested and the Game challenging. This has been lacking in NW for far too long.

CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2018, 05:26:40 pm »
fastest has made it easier for those who otherwise weren't completely in accustomed to timings, making it much easier for them to just spam where it would have otherwise been very skillful in the past, not only that but not all I see is people baiting stuns which is was warned about by suns from na before we made the change.

I think for the eu meta atm fastest is going to turn everything into a massive stun off as that's what half of us tried on medium anyway. I don't think fastest is for us but i'm beginning to think faster might be

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2018, 05:45:37 pm »
I don't know if my opinion on that topic really matters, since I never won a fancy 1v1 tournament and was mostly active between 2012 and 2015 so all the new "superstars" won't know me, I really think that fastest is a good balance between reaction time in terms of blocking and movement/ your positioning in a groupfighting line with your teammates. Back in times they created MM with the same melee speed as Native. Players were able to block in an enormously fast way and all these things like "blockchambers, stunchambers" etc. weren't a thing. You just needed your reactiontime to block and to chamber. Standing close to a player, you just had to react faster to chamber. With the creation of NW, the melee speed is slower as it was back in MM or Native. By slowing it down, many bugs and glitches came to the game such as "double x" and even the "blockchambers" which are not intended by the creators. Pokes and stunns are very common nowadays. In contrast to MM, you have to focus much more on your movement in order to not get stunned by an enemy to further block other enemies. It is not possible anymore to just run in the enemy line and block everything, you might have the right reaction time, but you are most likey to be stunned. For me that's the big difference between MM and NW. It's just two different metas. Changing the melee speed to fastest, you increase your ability to block more often, since stunns don't affect you that hard, but you are still stunned and have to watch for your movements. Of course spamming is a big thing with fastest, but blocking twice in a row as in Native is the way to counter it. In a 2v1 situation you rely much more on your blockings skills and I personally think that's much more fun to play. Random stunns don't appear that often. Fastest, as I wrote before, is a good balance between the individual skill in blocking and the individual movement skill and teamplay. It combines the MM and NW meta, and I really like it and it's actually confusing why we have this discussion in 2018 and not in 2015 or 2016
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 05:48:53 pm by Nosswill »
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2018, 05:47:19 pm »
I don't know if my opinion on that topic really matters, since I never won a fancy 1v1 tournament and was mostly active between 2012 and 2015 so all the new "superstars" won't know me, I really think that fastest is a good balance between reaction time in terms of blocking and movement/ your positioning in a groupfighting line with your teammates. Back in times they created MM with the same melee speed as Native. Players were able to block in an enormously fast way and all these things like "blockchambers, stunchambers" etc. weren't a thing. You just needed your reactiontime to block and to chamber. Standing close to a player, you just had to react faster to chamber. With the creation of NW, the melee speed is slower as it was back in MM or Native. By slowing it down, many bugs and glitches came to the game such as "double x" and even the "blockchambers" which are not intended by the creators. Pokes and stunns are very common nowadays. In contrast to MM, you have to focus much more on your movement in order to not get stunned by an enemy to further block other enemies. It is not possible anymore to just run in the enemy line and block everything, you might have the right reaction time, but you are most likey to be stunned. For me that's the big difference between MM and NW. It's just two different metas. Changing the melee speed to fastest, you increase your ability to block more often, since stunns don't affect you that hard, but you are still stunned and have to watch for your movements. Of course spamming is a big thing with fastest, but blocking twice in a row as in Native is the way to counter it. In a 2v1 situation you rely much more on your blockings skills and I personally think that's much more fun to play. Random stunns don't appear that often. Fastest, as I wrote before, is a good balance between the individual skill in blocking and the individual movement skill and teamplay. It combines the MM and NW meta, and I really like it and it's actually confusing why we have this discussing in 2018 and not in 2015 or 2016
This Guy right here
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2018, 05:50:34 pm »
Not listening to that no name!!!!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2018, 05:54:02 pm »
I played on gf once with fastest, poked and left. Still same shit as before, just do it lol
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2018, 06:03:47 pm »
Stop arguing about medium or fastest. Let's just play on slowest for stress-free gfs AMIRITE

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2018, 06:06:10 pm »
Stop arguing about medium or fastest. Let's just play on slowest for stress-free gfs AMIRITE
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Wursti

« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2018, 06:12:00 pm »
Stop arguing about medium or fastest. Let's just unban Wursti and enjoy playing again