Author Topic: Warband Pro Circuit 2018 $1000 Prize Pool  (Read 51835 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Warband Pro Circuit 2018 $1000 Prize Pool[ Tryouts Closed]
« Reply #345 on: May 29, 2018, 10:36:40 pm »
Off the last tryouts that I watched, Mexicant was one of the better performing players who actually was doing groupfighting and playing on the less stacked team. He does make some questionable decisions though at times (i.e diving into a group hoping for a easy pick).

moraine bottomfragged in every tryout and just baited his teammates in the last one and got in, lol.

smh
Except if you look at the video I work with my teammates and up-down several and save multiple teammates lives.
Uhhhhh did we watch the same tryout

You went for non-stop 1v1's on the right hand side and when it didn't work out which was the majority of the time you ran away. Some rounds you got a couple of back stabs after your 20 seconds of you trying to 1v1 and other rounds you died. That isn't a fighting style people want on a team for a groupfight match.
Interesting how it was working with my first team but not with the second, when I got switched it was nothing in TS but moans and nick and hawkince screaming in peoples ears to the point where I just muted them. Also a majority of a lot of peoples kills are backstabs so I don't see what your argument is.
Purplish is THE Sped Wrangler. Another feather in purplish's cap.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #346 on: May 29, 2018, 10:50:29 pm »
Off the last tryouts that I watched, Mexicant was one of the better performing players who actually was doing groupfighting and playing on the less stacked team. He does make some questionable decisions though at times (i.e diving into a group hoping for a easy pick).

moraine bottomfragged in every tryout and just baited his teammates in the last one and got in, lol.

smh
Except if you look at the video I work with my teammates and up-down several and save multiple teammates lives.

You went for non-stop 1v1's on the right hand side and when it didn't work out which was the majority of the time you ran away. Some rounds you got a couple of back stabs after your 20 seconds of you trying to 1v1 and other rounds you died. That isn't a fighting style people want on a team for a groupfight match.
Interesting how it was working with my first team but not with the second, when I got switched it was nothing in TS but moans and nick and hawkince screaming in peoples ears to the point where I just muted them. Also a majority of a lot of peoples kills are backstabs so I don't see what your argument is.
like sure your we’re getting some kills but our team was getting absolutely destroyed
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 29, 2018, 10:54:55 pm »

smh

like sure your we’re getting some kills but our team was getting absolutely destroyed
you abandoned me for sanders tsk
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 29, 2018, 10:55:38 pm »

smh

of course. Me and sanders have something special
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 29, 2018, 10:57:16 pm »
Spoiler

smh

[close]
Sanders has something special. You were just the weighed clothes while sanders was goku

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 29, 2018, 11:02:24 pm »
Spoiler

smh

[close]
Sanders has something special. You were just the weighed clothes while sanders was goku
weeb

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 29, 2018, 11:05:25 pm »
Bauer is too pure for this community
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #352 on: May 29, 2018, 11:09:24 pm »
bro sanders literally autoblocks LMAO

proof will be posted if need be

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #353 on: May 29, 2018, 11:36:26 pm »
Bauer is too pure for this community
Bauer is a legend.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 30, 2018, 12:50:02 am »
Spoiler

smh

[close]
weeb
dbz transcended social and racial barriers

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 30, 2018, 10:09:14 pm »
What bullshit rankings. Yoshie should be way higher than a fucking 10. KOSJ is garbage and should not be above Maniac. This ranking is all fucked up man
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 30, 2018, 10:25:04 pm »
I'd like you to add that I don't know how to left click
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 30, 2018, 10:42:10 pm »
I'd like you to add that I don't know how to left click
its actually better for everyone with sleek just unbinds his left click