Author Topic: Warband Pro Circuit 2018 $1000 Prize Pool  (Read 51840 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
I got like 30 kills in both the previous tryouts. Played mid pretty well for the first time ever this time. I didn’t even get the generic “you were so close” message that sleek got. Smh
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
I got like 30 kills in both the previous tryouts. Played mid pretty well for the first time ever this time. I didn’t even get the generic “you were so close” message that sleek got. Smh
mhm yeah looks like youre not good enough, sorry we need more people that go 13-17, and 17-21. sorry

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Yeah where's my invite!

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
lol kd isn't everything. Jorge said this in ts. Our team was down 7-12, babyj and I started teaming up in the mid and it allowed moto and maccle to push and we came back and won 15-13. BabyJ does deserve credit I will say. Fartknocker plays a similar role too by playing in mid and got invited as well. Also, think many of you also said that others just run around for kills and not actually use teamwork, which happened. also, didn't play with you purplish or nick.

yawn i was working with my teammates people like vetro would just fuck over his teammates, putting people like me in a shitty position for a kill, me and theo were the ones really carrying the team. Theo may be a little special, but credits due where credits earned that being hes the best teammate na.

edit, by shitty positions i mean things like being in a 2v3 then having him run away and getting a kill in a 4v1.
Ya I'm not the best team player I can 100% agree with that but I can turn the groupfight with frags. I'll try to improve my teamwork over the next few weeks
frags dont mean shit when theyre all from 4v1s
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 07:36:21 am by Risk_ »

Offline HRE Official

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Name: HRE Capone
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CaponeoftheHRE/
Experience: I have played, reffed and spectated many Groupfights & 1v1s. I have hosted 200 man events in the past and reffed Competitive events. I personally think I would fit this role because I do not know many of the people personally, and that I would give no bias and ref by the rules. I would not lean towards a player and give everyone equal efforts.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
i thought u were pretty useful in the match deserved an invite you'll get it next time baby :))

also, thanks for the invite, glad I played well today hopefully me and moto get on the same team in the tournament so the K/W connection can continue slapping kids
huh

Offline Peinguino

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Charles/LeClair
Here's the video of the group fight DJ watched and commented. Can't hear me on the recording but with my accent its for the best i guess. A few others show up nearing the end to comment as well.

Just skip the first minute.  :P
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 08:39:38 am by Peinguino »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
Here's the video of the group fight DJ watched and commented. Can't hear me on the recording but with my accent its for the best i guess. A few others show up nearing the end to comment as well.

https://youtu.be/FM-ZWOmZ5VE?

Just skip the first minute.  :P
Everyone go to 23:00
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
to be fair me and Babyj and panda were dragging their team for so long for a long of the comeback rounds. I think as a team as a whole we were equally balanced. Rub. That. Butter!!!!!

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Smh everyone glancing off of morraine's gigantic oiled forehead

Also hellomoto literally dragged everyone kicking and screaming into that match
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 09:20:25 am by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
KD doesn’t matter but no Purplish? Confusion

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
lol kd isn't everything. Jorge said this in ts. Our team was down 7-12, babyj and I started teaming up in the mid and it allowed moto and maccle to push and we came back and won 15-13. BabyJ does deserve credit I will say. Fartknocker plays a similar role too by playing in mid and got invited as well. Also, think many of you also said that others just run around for kills and not actually use teamwork, which happened. also, didn't play with you purplish or nick.

yawn i was working with my teammates people like vetro would just fuck over his teammates, putting people like me in a shitty position for a kill, me and theo were the ones really carrying the team. Theo may be a little special, but credits due where credits earned that being hes the best teammate na.

edit, by shitty positions i mean things like being in a 2v3 then having him run away and getting a kill in a 4v1.
Ya I'm not the best team player I can 100% agree with that but I can turn the groupfight with frags. I'll try to improve my teamwork over the next few weeks
So just cus you switched where you were you deserve to be in? Sounds stupid to me. I've been recommended to be invited every time but Jorge just doesnt like me.

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto

So just cus you switched where you were you deserve to be in? Sounds stupid to me. I've been recommended to be invited every time but Jorge just doesnt like me.
purplish is a goD

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

MATT123456789

Who wants to have a competition of who can stay up the longest playing NW?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Hey Jorge where’s my invite at?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time