Author Topic: Warband Pro Circuit 2018 $1000 Prize Pool  (Read 51973 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
rub that butter
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
vetro shouldnt be allowed in the league honestly, last gf tourny he entered was moraine's if im not mistaken, he was caught using unblockable and autoblock with movement on it

Offline Hellomoto7

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: asdljfewb
  • Side: Neutral
rub that butter

we rubbed that butter good

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
vetro shouldnt be allowed in the league honestly, last gf tourny he entered was moraine's if im not mistaken, he was caught using unblockable and autoblock with movement on it

As a personal victim of Vetro's hacking abuse, I agree

Suns

As a personal victim of Vetro's hacking abuse, I agree

#MeToo

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
rub that butter

that comeback tho. rub the butter

should be considered

MATT123456789

+1

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
+1

Suns

it seems the community demands action...will it be considered?

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee

+1
I seriously doubt he would do something like that. He seems to have grown up a bit.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
rub that butter

we rubbed that butter good
rub that fukin butter ive never lost while captaining we just tactically let them get ahead so we could rub the butter on em for the fatty cumback
huh

|Viper|

+1
I seriously doubt he would do something like that. He seems to have grown up a bit.
Hey Wastee!  ;D

Offline Epix

• Sergeant
  • Reg-Rollers be Rolling
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Epix
  • Side: Union

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
i hate pedro
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.