Author Topic: North American League Of Groupfighting *300 Dollar Prize*  (Read 24023 times)

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Groupfight League
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2018, 03:21:56 am »
wat is this
Uhm a groupfight league?

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2018, 06:20:15 am »
May I ask what servers you plan to use? Will you have proper RGL maps for this? I don't mean NA GF maps. if you need help with maps, I believe on our server we have some RGL maps, maybe you could use them. Also, do you plan to start this month?

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2018, 09:33:41 am »
ok
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2018, 09:08:26 pm »
May I ask what servers you plan to use? Will you have proper RGL maps for this? I don't mean NA GF maps. if you need help with maps, I believe on our server we have some RGL maps, maybe you could use them. Also, do you plan to start this month?
Start date most likely early next month, and yes I will use RGL maps... So far I got two official servers up for the league!

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2018, 09:10:35 pm »
I am still looking for more regiments to sign up hoping to get at least 10-15.

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2018, 09:17:05 pm »
wat is this

Russian and Godfreid werent making the league, so I guess Piktons took initiative. If people have a problem with it then they should have made one.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2018, 09:34:00 pm »
I am still looking for more regiments to sign up hoping to get at least 10-15.
in 2018? Lmao
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2018, 09:40:52 pm »
Seeing how many regiments were supposed to join other leagues coming up soon I think can keep my hopes up...

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2018, 09:52:46 pm »
wat is this

Russian and Godfreid werent making the league, so I guess Piktons took initiative. If people have a problem with it then they should have made one.

Why would people be expecting me and Russian to make an RGL league?

That was Label's thing, not mine or Russians, and the thought of taking that over never crossed my mind (I can't speak for Russian).

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2018, 10:05:07 pm »
wat is this

That was Label's thing, not mine or Russians, and the thought of taking that over never crossed my mind (I can't speak for Russian).
I would've liked to do it during the summer where more people are on and some regiments that might reform for that spand of time. But I guess it's almost there so I guess it's fine. I just never thought so many people thought I was going to host it.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2018, 10:15:47 pm »
I don't mind you hosting this groupfight league since some people wanted one on NA but you need to find more non-competitive regiments to do this league if you are expecting 10-15 regiments. The main league 1 regiments like KievGren, 6te, 71st, 15e, and Nr4 of course would sign up for something like this. However after those five regiments, there is a big skill gap between those five regiments and everyone else melee wise. Good luck finding 10 regiments to fill the league 2 spot. You are doing good finding 5 regiments (HRE, 1eKM, 60e, 1stVistule, and 36th) already to fill half of those 10 spots.

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2018, 10:19:16 pm »
I don't mind you hosting this group fight league since some people wanted one on NA but you need to find more non-competitive regiments to do this league if you are expecting 10-15 regiments. The main league 1 regiments like KievGren, 6te, 71st, 15e, and Nr4, of course, would sign up for something like this. However, after those five regiments, there is a big skill gap between those five regiments and everyone else melee wise. Good luck finding 10 regiments to fill the league 2 spot. You are doing good finding 5 regiments (HRE, 1eKM, 60e, 1stVistule, and 36th) already to fill half of those 10 spots.
Most of the league 1 regiments said they probably won't do it such as the 15e and such.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2018, 12:07:25 am »
wat is this

I would've liked to do it during the summer where more people are on and some regiments that might reform for that spand of time. But I guess it's almost there so I guess it's fine. I just never thought so many people thought I was going to host it.

Oatmeal went around telling people that Russian owns the name (RGL), and they believed him lol. and yeah I agree, summer would be better since nwl just ended. also, that's when the last season was. maybe let RGL come back around?

also, this is basically rgl according to rule 6 which idk if label plans to host another season or not. might want to talk to him
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 12:09:57 am by Risk_ »

Oatmeal

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2018, 12:15:05 am »
Spoiler
wat is this

Oatmeal went around telling people that Russian owns the name (RGL), and they believed him lol. and yeah I agree, summer would be better since nwl just ended. also, that's when the last season was. maybe let RGL come back around?

also, this is basically rgl according to rule 6 which idk if label plans to host another season coming up. might want to talk to him
[close]
not what I said.... at all....

I told piktons that Russian had discussed hosting RGL in the summer (which he just said).

eat shit risk u little weasel

edit: nr4 will prob signup

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2018, 12:23:27 am »
Spoiler
wat is this

also, this is basically rgl according to rule 6 which idk if label plans to host another season coming up. might want to talk to him
[close]
not what I said.... at all....

I told piktons that Russian had discussed hosting RGL in the summer (which he just said).

eat shit risk u little weasel

edit: nr4 will prob signup

interesting. Piktonss told me a while back that you had told him Russian owned RGL. maybe he meant discussing, but that's what Piktonss told me.