Author Topic: Bannerlord  (Read 31296 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Bannerlord
« Reply #195 on: August 28, 2019, 02:40:22 pm »
Well, don't complaint, long story short I have the most dominant competitive run on warband, all modules, all scenes, all player base, both EU/NA, didn't got any key yet.

You don't seem to understand that TW doesn't care about NW players, it doesn't matter the amount of "palmares" you've got. They don't give a shit about NW and its players because Bannerlord isn't anywhere near what NW is but more like what Native is.

Also, I don't know why you're bringing palmares into this lmao

Also, not true. AE dominance from 2012 - 2018 on Native is more impressive. Anyone can signup here if they want to play. Bannerlord is obviously a successor to Native Warband, so it's not difficult to imagine why Native players got access instead of NW players. That said, I personally gave out 3 keys to some NW players and I know of several others that do have access. You could have gotten it from Maxime months ago Drake ;)
I signed up the day that came out, where is my key master Gibby??
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #196 on: August 28, 2019, 03:17:54 pm »
Well, don't complaint, long story short I have the most dominant competitive run on warband, all modules, all scenes, all player base, both EU/NA, didn't got any key yet.

You don't seem to understand that TW doesn't care about NW players, it doesn't matter the amount of "palmares" you've got. They don't give a shit about NW and its players because Bannerlord isn't anywhere near what NW is but more like what Native is.

Also, I don't know why you're bringing palmares into this lmao

Also, not true. AE dominance from 2012 - 2018 on Native is more impressive. Anyone can signup here if they want to play. Bannerlord is obviously a successor to Native Warband, so it's not difficult to imagine why Native players got access instead of NW players. That said, I personally gave out 3 keys to some NW players and I know of several others that do have access. You could have gotten it from Maxime months ago Drake ;)
I signed up the day that came out, where is my key master Gibby??

you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #197 on: August 28, 2019, 05:18:30 pm »
Why the HELL don't taleworlds put some respec on your name and give you a key??

Nock

« Reply #198 on: August 28, 2019, 06:00:24 pm »

only one ? wtf dude they (taleworlds) owe him so much, they should give him at least 5 keys !!!!

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 28, 2019, 06:06:25 pm »

only one ? wtf dude they (taleworlds) owe him so much, they should give him at least 5 keys !!!!
x10

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #200 on: August 28, 2019, 07:34:03 pm »
Looking at gibbys gameplay has made me a bit more excited, everyone else made it look dreadful. Hoping i get a key soonish to find out for myself

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #201 on: August 28, 2019, 08:03:58 pm »
Callum also said today that they will eventually add VOIP to Bannerlord
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #202 on: August 28, 2019, 08:39:30 pm »
let the cancer begin

Nock

« Reply #203 on: August 28, 2019, 09:44:14 pm »

that's such a shitty idea imo

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #204 on: August 29, 2019, 08:46:58 am »
Looking at gibbys gameplay has made me a bit more excited, everyone else made it look dreadful. Hoping i get a key soonish to find out for myself

David_Schrein

« Reply #205 on: August 29, 2019, 11:13:47 am »
Herishey is my favorite bannerlord youtuber

Offline SilverBolt

• First Lieutenant
  • FatDragon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FatDragon
  • Side: Union
« Reply #206 on: August 29, 2019, 12:02:31 pm »
yesh his gameplay actually looks fun to play
id play it for the better animation/graphics alone though, the games looks so much better now imo

Offline UniversitasMetal

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 02, 2019, 05:50:45 am »
I’m fuming seeing these historical accuracy autists talk about realistic combat and naked 2 handers constantly on tw forums and now there are only 6 classes to choose from in mp. All these people want is the game to conform to some medieval larp bs they’ve conjured in the basement like they want the game to be a theme-park mmorpg instant gratification with 0 investment. Hope they return to warband mp during beta.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #208 on: September 02, 2019, 03:29:41 pm »
I figured the classes were temporary for the beta or for certain modes. If it’s in the full release I’m gonna be pissed.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 02, 2019, 10:10:24 pm »
I’m fuming seeing these historical accuracy autists talk about realistic combat and naked 2 handers constantly on tw forums and now there are only 6 classes to choose from in mp. All these people want is the game to conform to some medieval larp bs they’ve conjured in the basement like they want the game to be a theme-park mmorpg instant gratification with 0 investment. Hope they return to warband mp during beta.

agreed