Author Topic: 4eme Marines (not updated)  (Read 487 times)

Offline Hess

• Captain
  • 83rdPA, 4eme, 8e, 2ndNYSM
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hess
  • Side: Union
4eme Marines (not updated)
« on: February 24, 2018, 07:39:44 pm »
4eme Marines

Background
We are a pretty laid back regiment with around 30 active/semi-active members. We were formed about a month ago and joined up with the Weast Army and their offer for us to merge. We are the last of the Grand Coalition Brigade which fell due to leadership inactivity. Regardless of that, I myself Colonel Hess and other regimental leaders took the initiative to save the remaining members and make my own regiment. We consist of many new and veteran players and are always welcoming new faces to come play Mount and Blade Warband or other games with us. We aren't super strict about anything unless it becomes an issue.

Regiment Facts

Our regiment offers a variety of companies that include specialties such as artillery, skirmishers, line, guards, and cavalry. In order to join a company,
 you must become the rank of "Soldat". After you get promoted, you may choose a specialty and try out for it.

Our regiment also likes to try out other events for other modules. We attend North and South events as well as Napoleonic and plan to do PW if a server ever gets hosted.

Even though we are NA focused, we are willing to except people from the EU community to come and join the regiment. We welcome all regardless of race,
 ethnicity, etc. etc.

Roster

Spoiler
Colonel- Hess
            Major- Beef
            Chef de Battalion- TROLLCENTER7
[close]

« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 08:34:40 pm by Hess »