Author Topic: Official Servers Administrative Applications  (Read 8862 times)

Offline Jaredh621

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Official Servers Administrative Applications
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2022, 11:42:37 pm »
Community name: Jaredh621#4405
Steam Name: Jaredh621
Location/Timezone:CST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): NA1 or EU1
Regiments: 3rdNH
About yourself: I have been a gamer my whole life and just started playing BCoF 3 weeks ago and have 122 hours in the game. I play both servers and attend 6-10 events per week. I am part of a recruitment company in my regiment where we help others, mostly new players, understand the game's mechanics.
Why you would be a good admin: I would make a good admin due to my respect for fairness and equal treatment for everyone no matter what team or reg they are a part of in BCoF. I want to be an admin to cut down on the amount of trolling; trolling is a big con for existing and new players. With my help, I will be able to help make this game enjoyable for everyone.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: I will
Previous Experience (if any): None
Your steam ID 64: 76561198090208342

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2022, 08:01:08 pm »
Community name: Chantakey
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chantakey/
Location/Timezone: NA/Central
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): NA
Regiments: 1stLA, if you need a list, just about every regiment on NW
About yourself: I hate doing these, but I'm Chantakey I've played Black Powder games since I was 10 years old. I have been playing MM/NW/Holdfast since 2012. A lot of you have only met me and knew me as a child. Over the decade I've stayed in the community and grown up along side many of the people in the community, now I'm just an old man of the Black Powder Genre and am looking for a good game and community to get behind once again. If you need to know more or just want to talk you can shoot me a pm Chantakey#0784
Why you would be a good admin: Well anyone can look at a post by me and just laugh. I would too honestly, but overtime I'm not the same little Chantakey that played the game 10 years ago. it's been a whole decade I've spent of my life watching this entire niche community grow, prosper, struggle, and survive. Though I may seem like a rambling fool on the forums and discord it's usually me struggling to express what I would like to explain about this community that I am passionate about. I wish only for the best of this community now, and believe as an admin I can continue to help the community grow and prosper by upholding the rules to my best ability, so that the new people of the game who only ever see the Official servers may get the best experience possible.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes just let me know so I can set things up within my own regiment
Previous Experience (if any): If there was a league I was a ref, Hosted 1 1v1 League with Marceaux, Admined Multiple public linebattles, Head admin of the NA_Naval_Battle_1 back when the marine update came out, Honestly don't know the rest
Your steam ID 64: ????? Im a boomer
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 08:03:40 pm by Chantakey »

Offline WingedDemonz420

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2022, 10:37:18 pm »
Community name: Zach Perry, but changing it to Kamino
Steam Name: BamBamThankYahMaam, i also go by WingedDemonz420
Location/Timezone: Canada, PEI, EST+1,
Applying for (NA1 or EU1):NA1, Official NA Drill Camp Server to be specific
Regiments: I am the owner of The Northern Brigade, (TNB)
About yourself: Im a no life gamer with 10+ years of MilSim experience, im a friendly and outgoing person with a vast love of history, both ancient and modern, i believe rules should be obeyed, and fun should be had, i also enjoy walks on the beach ;)
Why you would be a good admin: I believe id be a good admin because im literally always available lol, im available 12-16 hrs a day and would love something like this to fill up my time with, ive also ran communities for over a decade of my life so i have experience, and im an open minded person that will ensure rules are followed and progress is made with minimal/nonexistent conflict. i would also be active enough to moderate the drill camp servers and help those trying to learn the game.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: sure, id need you guys to give me a run down on what you want, but i could do whatever is asked of me once i know exactly what you want,
Previous Experience (if any): Ive ran communities on practically every game ive ever played extensively so i have experience in most categories, especially in the MilSim genre, ive also played NW back in the day for a few years time, always looking to get more experience though. if theres anything else youd like to know or to clarify feel free to message me anytime, Discord = KaminoKolony#8545
Your steam ID 64: 1249752754

Offline Coachwooten

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2022, 11:36:50 pm »
Community name: Coachwooten
Steam Name: Coachwooten
Location/Timezone: NA/EST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): NA1
Regiments: 3rdNH
About yourself: Have run several gaming organizations over the years including administering multiple servers (in various CoD games, Battlefield series games, among others)
Why you would be a good admin: Attentive to chat, interested in helping keep the server clean of teamkilling, racism, etc., and have prior experience administering servers.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes
Previous Experience (if any): Administering servers in BF1942, BF2, BF2142, CoD:UO, CoD:1-4,CoD:BO (for 82ndID.) Played a ton of NW (though no organized line battles.) Limited experience in BCoF linebattles but learning quickly.
Your steam ID 64: 76561198005883035
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 04:14:21 am by Coachwooten »

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2022, 11:57:31 pm »
Community name: Jorvasker or [3rdNH]RSgt_Jorvasker
Steam Name: Jorvasker
Location/Timezone: EST
Regiments: 3rd New Hampshire and 33rd Volunteer Infantry
About yourself: I'm a long time veteran of the game, I've played MM/NW since 2011 and BCoF since the early beta.
Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I am on the server many hours throughout the week and I notice during the hours I'm playing there's not really an admin on the entire time to keep all of the trolls at bay. I love this game and want to see it survive for a long time and, to do that, the public servers need to be a good environment for new and old players to enjoy the game. I would have zero tolerance for all of the unsavory behavior that can occur on the server (particularly that on the Confederate side), yet I would be fair and give people a fair chance before enacting a real punishment
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Of course, depends on my schedule.
Previous Experience (if any): I've been admin on a few PW servers back and the day and I used to run events in NW and NaS. In more recent times, I've had experience being admin on a few large discord servers.
Your steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jorvasker/ Is this what you're after?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 12:00:09 am by Jorvasker »

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline marS$

• Corporal
  • most inconsistent melee man
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 99 rated koj
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2022, 09:19:12 am »
Community name: marS
Steam Name: [4thAL] marS
Location/Timezone: Texas / CST
Regiments: Leader of the 4th Alabama
About yourself: I played NW since 2012, put about 2.8k hours into it between the steam account I use now and my old one. Played with numerous regiments for over 6 years. I Bought BCOF when it came out and knew I had to get into the community and build a reputation. My NW names were Dhatri, Comrade, or koj.
Why you would be a good admin: I've had previous experience with admining, doing events here and there when they needed me, as well as admining 1v1 and GF leagues during the final stretches of the NA competitive scene. I've always just had a knack for it and it isn't too hard to do, so I figured I'd put my name in the hat for this game too  :P
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yea of course. My work gets off in time so i'm pretty much free whenever i'm needed, no problemo.
Previous Experience (if any): Like I said previously, multiple events as well as GF and 1v1 Leagues.
Your steam ID 64: 76561198345351359

Offline ChristopherR

• Sergeant
  • Colonel of the 17th.
    • View Profile
    • Sword & Musket Discord
  • Nick: ChristopherR
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2022, 10:51:31 pm »
Community name: ChristopherR
Steam Name: ChristopherR
Location/Timezone: Florida | Eastern-Standard Time
Regiments: 17th South Florida Infantry
About yourself: Been involved in NW since 2014, Holdfast since 2017, Bannerlord since 2020, and now Battle Cry of Freedom. I enjoy creating, helping, and participating in communities for historically themed games.
Why you would be a good admin: I get along with everyone and vise versa. Helping people is rewarding as well as making sure everything is running smoothly.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes
Previous Experience (if any): Holdfast: Nations at War Server Official Server Administrator (2017-18) | Arma 3 (Olympus Altis Life) Administrator | 77th Regiment Monday Line Battle / Tuesday Siege Events (2017-18)
Your steam ID:76561198445645622

Offline AngelofWar

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AngelofWar
Official Servers Administrative Applications
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2022, 05:37:49 am »
Community name: AngelofWar
Steam Name: [BlackHats] AngelofWar
Age: Older than you (this is illegal in a job interview)
Location/Timezone: CST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): NA1 / EU1
Regiments: I don't do reggies
About yourself: Why? What does that have to do with anything? Long walks on the beach, blah, blah, blah.
Why you would be a good admin: I have a master's degree in Disaster and Emergency Management. Perfect for most of these servers...
Will you be able to help administer the Public Line battle or other possible events on the official servers?: I don't mind at all, but would prefer pub server.
Previous Experience (if any): Previous experience managing people? Yes, not a problem.
Your steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AngelofWar

Offline Wilbert

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TB[5thTX]Capt.Wilbert
Wilberts Official Servers Application
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2022, 04:33:46 am »

Steam Name: Wilbert
Location/Timezone: NA
Regiments: Texas Brigade
About yourself: Hi i am wilbert i play alot and i was a active tester.
Why you would be a good admin: Im on alot and Olaf is my boyfriend
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: of course
Previous Experience (if any): I helped host the I corps line battle event
Your steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198205659849/

Offline ~Weastside~ Rum

• Sergeant
  • Weastside Forever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [3rdKA]AdjChief_Rum
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2022, 02:30:40 am »
Community name: Rum
Steam Name: Rum
Location/Timezone: California, PST
Regiments: Bcof: 3rdKA NW: 22e, Weast Army, Weast Artillery 1 and 2
About yourself: I was originally known as Obi Juan Kenobi on the forums, or Juan the Great. Others know me as Barry. I was big into the modding scene of NW, most especially making the French Revolution modpack for NW long ago. I started playing NW back around 2013 and 2014 in the 22e and ever since have been in Weastside. I know where I came from, and I know exactly what my group is known for, but I know myself as a serious individual who actually takes the game and community seriously.
Why you would be a good admin: I like to cut to the point and say I have been an admin before on servers in NW, most notably Nappys roleplay back then, and have also done administrative work in Arma. I work well in administrating events and can handle multiple groups of people. I have to run Weastside, I have to make events for our community, so I know a thing or two about how to run an event and how to do it right.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes I can, and would happily love to.
Previous Experience (if any): Nappys Roleplay (NW) around 2015, admin for 1v1s for our reg.
Your steam ID 64: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656119811944336

Offline Aldarith

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2022, 07:47:07 am »
Community name:Aldarith
Steam Name:Aldarith
Location/Timezone:Canada
Applying for (NA1 or EU1):NA1
Regiments: N/A
About yourself: Enthusiast / Mapper, hat wearer.
Why you would be a good admin: Impartial and intolerant. Just kidding, one of these it a lie.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Potentially, depending on date and time.
Previous Experience (if any): Enough, I was previously admin on Westres_Siege in WFAS, as well as a couple other places. The job is knowne to me.
Your steam ID 64:76561197980564144

Offline RagingMozart

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NW: 1stFG || BCoF: 83rdPA
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2022, 07:21:38 pm »
Community name: RagingMozart
Steam Name: RagingMozart
Location/Timezone: US EST
Regiments: USMC, 15thNYE, 83rdPA (current)
About yourself: Just graduated college in mathematics with a minor in German.  Napoleonic wars buff with a plethora of reading and sources that I've acquired over the years.  The American Civil War is definitely a secondary interest for me.
Why you would be a good admin: Been involved in the community since 2017.  I have admined everything from public events to competitive groupfights and 1v1s.  BCoF admining is no different from NW admining - I understand the rules of the server and what it takes to enforce them while providing an enjoyable time for players.  The community knows me as well and Olafson can put in good a word for me.
Previous Experience (if any): Hosted my own events on NW, current admin on the 83rdPA sever, have had admin on multiple other public servers in NW including BoB Groupfighting, and BoB RP, and other regiment servers
Your steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Keverclin

Offline C. Brown

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IB]BrigGen.Brown
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2022, 05:04:13 am »
Community name: CHARLIE / [IB]BrigGenBrown
Steam Name: CHARLIE
Location/Timezone: NA/EST
Regiments: 1st Brigade, aka The Iron Brigade
About yourself: I love Wargaming and military history and I have for 20+ years. I have led multiple groups with hundreds of members attending events. I am also a father and Husband.
Why you would be a good admin: I love Battlecry of Freedom and I love Our Iron Brigade and want nothing but success for the entire BCoF and AoN community! I am a fair person that will support the wargamers in having the best time possible!
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes.
Previous Experience (if any):
Arma with over 3000Hrs in Multiplayer as an Event organizer and Zeus.
Your steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BrigGenBrown

CHARLIE

Offline MarcusBtw

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1stKI]Fonjou_Marcus
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2022, 08:29:15 pm »
Community Name: [3rdKI]Fonjou_Marcus
Steam Name: MarcusBtw
Location/Timezone: USA - EST
Applying for (NA1 or EU1)
Regiment: 1st Kwaw Infantry
About Yourself: I am currently a Fonjou in the 1stKI (basically an LCpl) and am a highly active player in the community. I am in college and am majoring in neuroscience atm, besides that, I really play games and try to take it easy. I am responsible and fair, and try my best never to be impulsive in situations. I want to try to take more of a leadership role in life and this is one of the things that I want to do to improve myself AND help the community I care so much about. I have never administrated before in any NW like game but I would really appreciate the opportunity to be one, all I really ask is some help getting used to the commands since I have no experience. I will be highly active if I get this position and be fair and equal to all players.  :D
My Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198325668239/
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 08:39:40 pm by MarcusBtw »

Offline regwilliam

• Donator
  • add regwilliam to join 1stNJ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: William
« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2022, 04:02:50 am »
Community name:1stNJ Cpl. William
Steam Name: Regwilliam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982133968/
Location/Timezone: USA east coast
Applying for (NA1 or EU1): NA 1
Regiments: 29th 9th 63e 1stNj
About yourself: School teacher so i know a thing or two about keeping the kids nice and following the rules played NW back in the day and am just getting back into the swing with battle cry of freeom.
Why you would be a good admin: I was an admin for NA 1 back in the NW days and I think I did a good job on it. I also just enjoyed fighting and meeting players for all regiments and public players
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: yes
Previous Experience (if any): Admin NA 1 back in NW and admin many events before such as 29th 9th 63e ect.
Your steam ID 64:76561197982133968
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 05:02:38 am by regwilliam »