Author Topic: [NA] Battle of Bastards Groupfighting [https://bob.caesim.id.lv/table/weekly]  (Read 156295 times)

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
Re: Battle of Bastards Groupfighting / REVIVAL COMING SOON
« Reply #1050 on: March 12, 2019, 08:37:37 am »
It's actually so sad how much better this game would be without people like Pedro, lol.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Syringe889

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: March 12, 2019, 02:14:03 pm »
BOB was legit fucking sad. You had people just team hit each other at the start which was fine at first but when it's all they fucking do its retarded. I also hate when admins were fucking clueless half the time. You had fucks who would just team hit with the musket and say sorry every fucking round. I mean fisting is funny and stuff but when fucking some guy follows you the whole 15 rounds fisting you while an admin is present your server kinda goes downhill from there.

MATT123456789

« Reply #1052 on: March 12, 2019, 03:23:17 pm »
It's over pedro you are acting like an irate spoiled little brat

you literally said "im just gunna ban moraine cuz i feel like it" then put up a poll and the community witch hunted him because this community is full of people like that

thats the most blatant abuse of power ive ever seen and you should not be trusted with the gf server

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1053 on: March 12, 2019, 04:07:47 pm »
Secondly, you don't have prize system youre definitely right BUT you and pickle for sure are going to bring this idea up. So when your server is close to dying, you are giving people money to stay in the server *my idea*.
I can guarantee we won't use this because I would rather have people play on our server if they want to rather than paying them to play on the server like you're going to do.

LASTLY , DONT SEGREGATE THE PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN.
Like I said before, tolerance leads to prosperity.
By trolling, delaying, tking, teamwounding, generally breaking the rules you are being intolerant to the people who come on the server to actually have fun.

In no way will we be tolerant of blatant, belligerent, and constant rule breaking. You even admitted to baiting for bans just so you could have a reason to open up BoB again and to try to make people believe our server is too strict.

I dont even have that kind of money to support it in which im fucking poor lmao. I also said it was an IDEA.
I mean, people have been complaining some particular admins have not been doing their job and banning people for tking a person once. It's not just me, its also your administration. And my server lived because of idea of tolerance. People were allowed to say anything do anything in which caused my server to prosper because people were allowed have fun instead of being scared of getting banned by krastinov or even you.

*clarfication*: BoB died because Dan pulled the plug too early and decided to make a dead server called Dallas Groupfighting. However thanks Dan for letting me use your server.
A. You literally stole from me. You were at the end of your leash and you had run BoB into the ground and once I confirmed that kick backs were more prevalent then I thought, I took your privilege of using my server away from you.
B. Moraine is doing alright with his server. Why would I contest his server if I don't see that much wrong with it? The only thing I have against it at the moment is that he has an ass server but if he can get another host sorted out he'll be fine.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #1054 on: March 12, 2019, 05:12:11 pm »
Secondly, you don't have prize system youre definitely right BUT you and pickle for sure are going to bring this idea up. So when your server is close to dying, you are giving people money to stay in the server *my idea*.
I can guarantee we won't use this because I would rather have people play on our server if they want to rather than paying them to play on the server like you're going to do.

LASTLY , DONT SEGREGATE THE PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN.
Like I said before, tolerance leads to prosperity.
By trolling, delaying, tking, teamwounding, generally breaking the rules you are being intolerant to the people who come on the server to actually have fun.

In no way will we be tolerant of blatant, belligerent, and constant rule breaking. You even admitted to baiting for bans just so you could have a reason to open up BoB again and to try to make people believe our server is too strict.

I dont even have that kind of money to support it in which im fucking poor lmao. I also said it was an IDEA.
I mean, people have been complaining some particular admins have not been doing their job and banning people for tking a person once. It's not just me, its also your administration. And my server lived because of idea of tolerance. People were allowed to say anything do anything in which caused my server to prosper because people were allowed have fun instead of being scared of getting banned by krastinov or even you.

*clarfication*: BoB died because Dan pulled the plug too early and decided to make a dead server called Dallas Groupfighting. However thanks Dan for letting me use your server.
A. You literally stole from me. You were at the end of your leash and you had run BoB into the ground and once I confirmed that kick backs were more prevalent then I thought, I took your privilege of using my server away from you.
B. Moraine is doing alright with his server. Why would I contest his server if I don't see that much wrong with it? The only thing I have against it at the moment is that he has an ass server but if he can get another host sorted out he'll be fine.
Dan you literally said "Do anything with the server" when I asked you to sponsor the server. And even Label said "give pedro another chance, just let him pass these reforms and everything will be fine." Look at the poll 51% wants the server back and that tells me something. Revive it.

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: March 12, 2019, 05:19:25 pm »
BOB was legit fucking sad. You had people just team hit each other at the start which was fine at first but when it's all they fucking do its retarded. I also hate when admins were fucking clueless half the time. You had fucks who would just team hit with the musket and say sorry every fucking round. I mean fisting is funny and stuff but when fucking some guy follows you the whole 15 rounds fisting you while an admin is present your server kinda goes downhill from there.
Also who are you again? If this was during BoBs  time, its your responsibility to report these admins. I'm sorry if my sever was cancer but you cant deny that you shouldve submitted an admin complaint located on the forums. Stop complaining and say BOB reform.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 05:20:57 pm by Superb_Pedro »

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: March 12, 2019, 05:35:00 pm »
This is my personal opinion. 

Pedro you fucked up. It happens, you fucked yourself so bad that no here who can support you will support you.  I admire that you want to keep BOB running but the time has come to just let it go and allow for a new gf community server to start.  There's no point in continuing this argument.

It was your lack of administration that led to the lack of support for you. You didn't deal with issues, you didn't make a proper admin staff or maintain the admin staff.  Sure you were on the server playing but that's not enough when you are the one who is responsible for what happens. 

When you don't take responsibility or even take steps to fixing an issue is you have lost all ability to properly administrate.

I don't really care who runs the gf server so long as they take charge and deal with running the server right away.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: March 12, 2019, 05:52:24 pm »

Pedro you fucked up. It happens, you fucked yourself so bad that no here who can support you will support you.  I admire that you want to keep BOB running but the time has come to just let it go and allow for a new gf community server to start.  There's no point in continuing this argument.

It was your lack of administration that led to the lack of support for you. You didn't deal with issues, you didn't make a proper admin staff or maintain the admin staff.  Sure you were on the server playing but that's not enough when you are the one who is responsible for what happens. 

When you don't take responsibility or even take steps to fixing an issue is you have lost all ability to properly administrate.

I don't really care who runs the gf server so long as they take charge and deal with running the server right away.
Um did you see that recent poll?  It says 51% want it revived.
And youre just power hungry like Vetro. Now i understand why youre jealous of unitator and tired, nothinf personal. These are facts and assumptions.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1058 on: March 12, 2019, 05:54:05 pm »

And youre just power hungry like Veto. Now i understand why youre jealous of unitator and tired, nothinf personal. These are facts and assumptions.
51% doesn't mean anything. Think about all the troll votes for a moment. Let that sink in. No matter what you do though Pedro, best of luck. Never had anything against you. :-*

|Viper|

« Reply #1059 on: March 12, 2019, 05:57:56 pm »

And youre just power hungry like Vetro. Now i understand why youre jealous of unitator and tired, nothinf personal. These are facts and assumptions.
How am I power hungry? Like Jolly said your sever went to the dump as I told you a month before it would if you didn’t make changes, and you didn’t listen... so me leaving BoB behind because you literally got fucked by Dan and getting another admin spot just like most of the other BoB admins that are admins on Pickle’s server BabyJ, myself, Fireboy, NickCole (at one point) it goes on and on. You’ve ran your sever and reputation into the ground faster than anyone I’ve ever see and to add onto your bullshit you got payed under the table which you openly admitted during our last BoB/community meeting. Instead of taking responsibility for your own actions you blame everyone around you. You cannot be trusted as a sever boater, owner of anything else better start fixing it now man time is low.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 06:00:00 pm by VetroG »

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: March 12, 2019, 06:01:05 pm »

And youre just power hungry like Veto. Now i understand why youre jealous of unitator and tired, nothinf personal. These are facts and assumptions.
51% doesn't mean anything. Think about all the troll votes for a moment. Let that sink in. No matter what you do though Pedro, best of luck. Never had anything against you. :-*
Im not sure about you but 51%(25 people) is a lot of people and 49 is pretty accurate since the competitive scenery is so small and those who played on BoB voted.  Dont ignore facts but I love you as well gae.

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: March 12, 2019, 06:05:20 pm »
How am I power hungry? Like Jolly said your sever went to the dump as I told you a month before it would if you didn’t make changes, and you didn’t listen... so me leaving BoB behind because you literally got fucked by Dan and getting another admin spot just like most of the other BoB admins that are admins on Pickle’s server BabyJ, myself, Fireboy, NickCole (at one point) it goes on and on. You’ve ran your sever and reputation into the ground faster than anyone I’ve ever see and to add onto your bullshit you got payed under the table which you openly admitted during our last BoB/community meeting. Instead of taking responsibility for your own actions you blame everyone around you. You cannot be trusted as a sever boater, owner of anything else better start fixing it now man time is low.

Fun fact: Moraine got bribed $10-30 on each of his events because of regiments paying him to keep getting specialty slots like cav. Didnt even let the server hosts know.  Sad!!!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 06:13:39 pm by Superb_Pedro »

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: March 12, 2019, 06:22:52 pm »
How am I jealous of uni and tired?  I gave uni the regiment because of I wanted a break.

Look at yourself pedro you're now attacking anyone who give an opinion that you don't agree with.  I'm not trying to fight you but it's just time to let it go, you can't run the server by yourself.

I also never said people didn't want BOB.  I said the people who could support you like dan, pickle, moraine, myself(anyone with money) don't want to support you.

You missed my point, you saw negative words and instead of talking you call me power hungry and jealous for no reason.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 06:29:51 pm by JollyCanadian »
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

|Viper|

« Reply #1063 on: March 12, 2019, 06:32:42 pm »
Pedro of course going in the other direction and not answering my question because your statements have zero backup to them.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 06:34:49 pm by VetroG »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1064 on: March 12, 2019, 06:37:35 pm »
Personally, I voted to keep BoB around. We don't need to have just 1 groupfighting server in the community, competition is a good thing and will give both servers a reason to keep improving themselves.