Author Topic: [NA] Battle of Bastards Groupfighting [https://bob.caesim.id.lv/table/weekly]  (Read 158047 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Battle of Bastards Groupfighting / www.bobgroupfightleaderboards.tk
« Reply #795 on: December 15, 2018, 08:23:46 pm »
Godfried is now a ban on sight. He has gone too far
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #796 on: December 15, 2018, 08:39:16 pm »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #797 on: December 15, 2018, 10:11:42 pm »

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #799 on: December 16, 2018, 12:06:18 am »
And yet why not?

Because "going too far" is entirely subjective. What one person or group deems as going too far may not be perceived as going too far by another person or group. As far as any of us know we've all gone "too far" in someone else's eyes at some point during our time in the community. Even the act of banning people from the community for "going too far" can be deemed as "going too far".
Yeah that's cool and all but this is pretty clearly over the line. Usually a year or two of nonstop verbal abuse would be considered in most circles, not great. If this was AsianP or Vortex getting bullied with dead dad or Chelsea Serena memes, you would be the biggest moral crusader but since it's vetro, the punching bag of the NW community, we have to worry about the ramifications of what "too far" means.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #800 on: December 16, 2018, 03:21:15 am »
And yet why not?

Because "going too far" is entirely subjective. What one person or group deems as going too far may not be perceived as going too far by another person or group. As far as any of us know we've all gone "too far" in someone else's eyes at some point during our time in the community. Even the act of banning people from the community for "going too far" can be deemed as "going too far".
Yeah that's cool and all but this is pretty clearly over the line. Usually a year or two of nonstop verbal abuse would be considered in most circles, not great. If this was AsianP or Vortex getting bullied with dead dad or Chelsea Serena memes, you would be the biggest moral crusader but since it's vetro, the punching bag of the NW community, we have to worry about the ramifications of what "too far" means.

Nice post, really highlights your lack of reading comprehension skills. What we're discussing has little to do with Suns personally and absolutely nothing to do with Suns and Vetro's situation. Let me just spell it out for you. We were talking about banning "all" players who've gone too far from the community, which is why I bothered to bring that up. If we were to just go ahead and ban everyone who's gone too far in the community then yeah, you're right Suns would be gone, so would Russian, Waste, even Vetro , maybe yourself, maybe even myself etc. etc. etc. the list is really long and we wouldn't have much of a community to actually call a community left over if we just ban "everyone who's gone too far" from the community, not just the groupfighting server, the community. It's a stupid, unenforceable action to start banning people from the entire community for "going too far" when even as you've said in a previous post on this thread that people have a tendency to just go for the throat w/o thinking it through including yourself. Btfo.

MATT123456789

« Reply #801 on: December 16, 2018, 03:21:18 am »
We should get a subject matter expert on this type of stuff

call theodin

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: December 16, 2018, 03:51:56 am »
Spoiler
And yet why not?

Nice post, really highlights your lack of reading comprehension skills. What we're discussing has little to do with Suns personally and absolutely nothing to do with Suns and Vetro's situation. Let me just spell it out for you. We were talking about banning "all" players who've gone too far from the community, which is why I bothered to bring that up. If we were to just go ahead and ban everyone who's gone too far in the community then yeah, you're right Suns would be gone, so would Russian, Waste, even Vetro , maybe yourself, maybe even myself etc. etc. etc. the list is really long and we wouldn't have much of a community to actually call a community left over if we just ban "everyone who's gone too far" from the community, not just the groupfighting server, the community. It's a stupid, unenforceable action to start banning people from the entire community for "going too far" when even as you've said in a previous post on this thread that people have a tendency to just go for the throat w/o thinking it through including yourself. Btfo.
[close]
Sorry for going after you but legit you posted this
Sun's should have been perma banned from the community when all the toaster jokes started going to far. During the 3evolt LG beef

Tbh, if we were too ban people from the community for being toxic and going too far we'd be a lot smaller than we already are.
so I inferred wrongly that you were saying that Suns should not have been banned. Also Suns didn't get banned for going too far but continuing to do it for legit like 1-2 years. I think most people have done pretty fucked up things in relation to other people but I don't really think it's far to punish people now for something they did a while back but I definitely do think that people should have it count against them if they do something like that again.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 03:53:38 am by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #803 on: December 16, 2018, 04:52:17 am »

call theodin
I’ve certainly done things I regret to other people, and certainly failed to act when people around me did shitty things, so I’m for sure not the guy to ask about what’s too far

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

MATT123456789

« Reply #804 on: December 16, 2018, 05:08:43 am »

call theodin
I’ve certainly done things I regret to other people, and certainly failed to act when people around me did shitty things, so I’m for sure not the guy to ask about what’s too far

i said get you beacuse you are a philosopher

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #805 on: December 16, 2018, 05:32:58 am »

call theodin

i said get you beacuse you are a philosopher
flattered but I don't have these answers my guy, I'd just like to see this wave continue

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: December 16, 2018, 05:36:18 am »
Theodin has been banned permanently.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #807 on: December 16, 2018, 05:50:33 am »
Matt has also been permanently banned
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #808 on: December 16, 2018, 06:46:22 am »
while your at it ban me too please

thanks in advance

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: December 16, 2018, 06:48:34 am »
while your at it ban me too please

thanks in advance
Done