Author Topic: [NA] Battle of Bastards Groupfighting [https://bob.caesim.id.lv/table/weekly]  (Read 158566 times)

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
Re: Battle of Bastards Groupfighting / www.bobgroupfightleaderboards.tk
« Reply #750 on: December 13, 2018, 05:23:33 pm »
Damn bro dan popping off is something to watch that was beautiful
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #752 on: December 13, 2018, 06:10:40 pm »
Stone Cold Dan Seagull.  8)
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #753 on: December 13, 2018, 06:40:31 pm »
In  the words of Drake, you getting bodied by a singing n*gga
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #754 on: December 13, 2018, 07:06:59 pm »
holy shit daniel

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #755 on: December 13, 2018, 10:01:49 pm »
And so the lord Daniel the Chef hath spoken, so it shall be transcribed to stone.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #756 on: December 14, 2018, 12:20:56 am »
May his soul rest for an eternity

Suns

« Reply #757 on: December 14, 2018, 12:38:15 am »
LMAOOO thats some heavy hypocrisy coming from an associate of the 45e y’all banning me just cause I smacked all of y’all and trolled y’all over melee in the past guess it went to your heads  :-[

that’s some heavy victimization of vetro dude, it’s like you forget some of the undercover shit he used to do to the 45e and wonder why I and others troll him everytime we see him everybody has hopped on that “diss vetro” train at some point

the vetro trolling I do on my own but y’all seem to forget the organized 45e type trolling ofvetro looool that’s forgotten you make it seem like I troll vetro the hardest but no dude there’s a lot of instances 45e did some deep shit onvetro even I strayed away from

there’s others who do the exact same shit and have said worse than me but you won’t do anything about it if you really about that “ban people who provide no value to the server” due to harassment then let’s see it

man i remember those days when y’all would organize intentional teamkilling on people like vetro what’s with that? LOLOOOL

cause you got people like MATT harassing people like Bill and Kovy messing wit is admin yet you won’t do shit about that cause he one of your homies

bro i remember when vetro snitched to me 2 months ago how Pedro was gonna ban me just cause I 7-2’d and 7-1’d him on the same day and the logic was “just cause I could do it” obvsome lil egosbeen hurting

ill be resting my case and quit posting here cause I know the real reason why y’all banned me and it isn’t for the server as you claim it’s cause of your personal beef wit me
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 12:59:05 am by Suns »

|Viper|

« Reply #758 on: December 14, 2018, 12:46:35 am »
LMAOOO thats some heavy hypocrisy coming from an associate of the 45e y’all banning me just cause I smacked all of y’all and trolled y’all over melee in the past guess it went to your heads  :-[

there’s others who do the exact same shit and have said worse than me but you won’t do anything about it if you really about that “ban people who provide no value to the server” due to harassment then let’s see it

man i remember those days when y’all would organize intentional teamkilling on people like vetro what’s with that? LOLOOOL

cause you got people like MATT harassing people like Bill and Kovy messing wit is admin yet you won’t do shit about that cause he one of your homies

bro i remember when vetro snitched to me how Pedro was gonna bam me just cause I 7-2’d and 7-1’d him on the same day and the logic was “just cause I could do it” obvsome lil egosbeen hurting

ill be resting my case and quit posting here cause I know the real reason why y’all banned me and it isn’t for the server as you claim it’s cause of your personal beef wit me
Well dang that was a long time ago and it was in a jokingly manner. He didn’t even ban you at that time so I don’t see how you’re trying to use that.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #759 on: December 14, 2018, 12:49:00 am »
You know, if Dan didn't even post an essay and just posted those quotes of yours, that's still a couple of great reasons for your ban
there’s others who do the exact same shit and have said worse than me

Great, lets ban them too :) Not a great defense

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #760 on: December 14, 2018, 03:22:53 am »
Suns you sound like a cunt stay banned

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #761 on: December 14, 2018, 04:13:52 am »

that’s some heavy victimization of vetro dude, it’s like you forget some of the undercover shit he used to do to the 45e and wonder why I and others troll him everytime we see him everybody has hopped on that “diss vetro” train at some point

the vetro trolling I do on my own but y’all seem to forget the organized 45e type trolling ofvetro looool that’s forgotten you make it seem like I troll vetro the hardest but no dude there’s a lot of instances 45e did some deep shit onvetro even I strayed away from

bro i remember when vetro snitched to me 2 months ago how Pedro was gonna ban me just cause I 7-2’d and 7-1’d him on the same day and the logic was “just cause I could do it” obvsome lil egosbeen hurting

First off, you weren't banned because you smacked or trolled us in melee in the past this is simply blatantly false and has nothing to do with your ban.

In the past many people including me have bullied Vetro, this is no secret. However recently me and many others rarely even play NW and in fact when we do it's for actual events but you still frequently hop on NW for the sole purpose of being a pain in the ass and making fun of people and the organised trolling by the 45e has been dead like the regiment itself for a very long time now.

Also this is some serious revisionist history going on right here, you definitely never held back especially when it came to vetro. I would also like to point out that many times Vetro tried to make fun of me for having a lisp and we had a good back and forth. However Vetro rarely tries to make fun of you but you just can't seem to let it rest.

You're also a huge wussy as you muted me, blocked me and refused to communicate with me for a good 4 months even when I was 2nd in charge of the regiment you were in. All of this because I made fun of you for being a clout chaser for Christianity which in all likelihood is true as that all stemed from an argument where you stated that you were a "Catholic" and not a "Christian". You continued to double down despite 100% definitely being wrong.

Since Dan's post other things have also been to light like your harassment of wastee about his mom, but the worst part is you got the Mo Bamba lyrics wrong which is reason enough to be banned. (Also wtf? War is never mentioned in the song .)

As for Vetro's snitching on you, I can assure you he has no influence over me or the decision to ban you, especially when you said this incident occurred 2 months ago which begs the question why even bring it up? I also have no personal vendetta against you Suns, you were banned for your personal vendetta's and overall toxicity.

*clap*backs*
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #762 on: December 14, 2018, 04:34:35 am »
ur all soft

Offline Unitater