Author Topic: [NA] Battle of Bastards Groupfighting [https://bob.caesim.id.lv/table/weekly]  (Read 156685 times)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Battle of Bastards Groupfighting / www.bobgroupfightleaderboards.tk
« Reply #510 on: June 16, 2018, 10:25:26 pm »
wew moraine u hate to see it
your not allowed to speak until you admit your a weeb

kek worst comeback. on the bright side, guess you can't admin abuse in anime moraine
Except I haven't been in the server for two weeks because I have a job, What admin abuse are you referring too scum.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #511 on: June 16, 2018, 10:26:56 pm »

kek worst comeback. on the bright side, guess you can't admin abuse in anime moraine
Except I haven't been in the server for two weeks because I have a job, What admin abuse are you referring too scum.
to*

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #512 on: June 16, 2018, 10:29:27 pm »

oh so you have multiple admin abuse histories since you want a specific one? LOL can't say I'm not surprised. poor choice of words moraine

Suns

« Reply #513 on: June 16, 2018, 10:33:15 pm »
LOLLL moraine you're* bitch i saw u as [stun]exe on the server 3 days ago dont u lie hoe ass bitch

yo moraine how come that admin got taken away? i wanna hear your account of it LMFAO

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 16, 2018, 10:35:28 pm »

oh so you have multiple admin abuse histories since you want a specific one? LOL can't say I'm not surprised. poor choice of words moraine
Except thats not the case at all. No evidence, no conviction. You yourself have a personal vendetta against me and it's obviously clear otherwise you wouldn't keep bringing up the topic of admin abuse where none exists. If you're gonna make false claims or claims at all at least have some evidence to back it up, which again you have none. Which is why you can't have a logical Teamspeak conversation with me and with Pedro in attendance.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 16, 2018, 10:40:11 pm »

Except thats not the case at all. No evidence, no conviction. You yourself have a personal vendetta against me and it's obviously clear otherwise you wouldn't keep bringing up the topic of admin abuse where none exists. If you're gonna make false claims or claims at all at least have some evidence to back it up, which again you have none. Which is why you can't have a logical Teamspeak conversation with me and with Pedro in attendance.

LOL WHAT? you are actually such a liar.

1. there was evidence of your admin abuse which sleek and babyj (i think babyj) confirmed. WHY ELSE WOULD IT BE TAKEN AWAY FOR A WEEK IN THE FIRST PLACE???? LOL LIAR ALERT
2. I talked to pedro and pickle the other day and they let me know of your abuse and told me they were taking it away from you permanently
3. you have never once asked me to come on to ts to talk. you left the 98e because you couldn't take a joke in ts with Horse and Mikey LOL then you went around lying saying "I got kicked" even though you messaged Godfreid saying "I'm leaving." I'll talk to you if you want moraine

stop lying

edit: also if anything you have something against me because you started all of this. when you left 98e because you couldn't take a joke and got all upset I was like ok, whatever. but then the next day when you joined 71st and were in bob, you started to try to bm me in the server. that clearly was a mistake by you and led to you admin abusing in the server (specifically against me).

you can add me back on steam and we can talk. a formal apology would be nice
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 10:50:21 pm by Risk_ »

Suns

« Reply #516 on: June 16, 2018, 10:42:23 pm »
obviously there was evidence moraine your admin got removed LOL !

you're just in delusional denial :/

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 16, 2018, 11:10:06 pm »

1. there was evidence of your admin abuse which sleek and babyj (i think babyj) confirmed. WHY ELSE WOULD IT BE TAKEN AWAY FOR A WEEK IN THE FIRST PLACE???? LOL LIAR ALERT
2. I talked to pedro and pickle the other day and they let me know of your abuse and told me they were taking it away from you permanently
3. you have never once asked me to come on to ts to talk. you left the 98e because you couldn't take a joke in ts with Horse and Mikey LOL then you went around lying saying "I got kicked" even though you messaged Godfreid saying "I'm leaving." I'll talk to you if you want moraine

stop lying

edit: also if anything you have something against me because you started all of this. when you left 98e because you couldn't take a joke and got all upset I was like ok, whatever. but then the next day when you joined 71st and were in bob, you started to try to bm me in the server. that clearly was a mistake by you and led to you admin abusing in the server (specifically against me).

Yeah nice try but Babyj literally posted on some page that it was a joke because of how much of a vendetta you have against me, Also don't PM me saying that I should apologize anything you have to say to me can be said right here, where is this evidence? Screenshots? Logs?

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 17, 2018, 01:01:18 am »

stop lying

Yeah nice try but Babyj literally posted on some page that it was a joke because of how much of a vendetta you have against me, Also don't PM me saying that I should apologize anything you have to say to me can be said right here, where is this evidence? Screenshots? Logs?

I did say all the evidence Moraine. the fact you haven't noticed it is sad. You refuse to acknowledge that sleek also saw it and you know exactly what you did on the server that day Moraine. why else would your admin be removed? with no facts, no evidence? No. clearly there was something you did and that's why it's gone. seriously, stop lying

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 17, 2018, 01:39:55 am »

stop lying

I did say all the evidence Moraine. the fact you haven't noticed it is sad. You refuse to acknowledge that sleek also saw it and you know exactly what you did on the server that day Moraine. why else would your admin be removed? with no facts, no evidence? No. clearly there was something you did and that's why it's gone. seriously, stop lying
Lol you're the fakest person on NW not to mention probably the most hated Mod of NANWL to ever be. You talk shit about scores but don't want to ft7 like you're the deinfition of a idiot you lie, to try to get me removed but you're not doing that well :)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 17, 2018, 01:53:24 am »
 I am not going to say anything about your performance about NWL Ref, because that may actually make you sad by the amount of complaints I got about your bias and poor admining (you still have "NANWL Ref" in your personal text LOL). you just constantly deflect logical reasoning and every point I make because you know I'm right and you are lying. IN the end, you know why your admin is gone and you know you admin abuse. not worth my time anymore. thanks pickle and pedro for your help  ;D

MATT123456789

« Reply #521 on: June 17, 2018, 02:09:39 am »
its funny watching noobs banter, knowing i can 7-0, 7-1, or 7-2 all of them with ease

Oatmeal

« Reply #522 on: June 17, 2018, 02:43:32 am »
a very worthwhile argument for sure, I didn’t read any of it but I’m sure it was important

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #523 on: June 17, 2018, 09:26:15 pm »
My god these paragraphs. You guys are srsly college and career ready.

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 17, 2018, 09:52:02 pm »
My god these paragraphs. You guys are srsly college and career ready.