Author Topic: [NA] Battle of Bastards Groupfighting [https://bob.caesim.id.lv/table/weekly]  (Read 156620 times)

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
  • Side: Neutral
Admins who are hated are typically and occasionally the best admins. Being hated means you're probably doing your job.
Are you protecting krastinoob? You na gf loyalist meme

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
popularity contest admins, good lord LOL
The PEOPLE will elect what they represent with them. I for sure believe no one wants to be represented by you LOL. Good thing I decided to do this in order to prevent cucks like you from being a tyranny ever again.

#nomorekrastiadmins

People who complain about tyrannical admins are this game's equivalent of a middle-aged mom who asks for the manager because they blame an employee for a company's policy. Sorry I didn't give people special privileges and ignored rules :( People someday the sting will go away, Pedro. It's ok.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Admins who are hated are typically and occasionally the best admins. Being hated means you're probably doing your job.
Are you protecting krastinoob? You na gf loyalist meme
I'm not 'protecting' him, I'm just explaining why a lot of people may not like him lol.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
Theres only one m in coming Mr BoB_Groupfighting thread curator.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
Is that why no one likes me?

its ok i like u
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
The PEOPLE will elect what they represent with them. I for sure believe no one wants to be represented by you LOL. Good thing I decided to do this in order to prevent cucks like you from being a tyranny ever again.

#nomorekrastiadmins

People who complain about tyrannical admins are this game's equivalent of a middle-aged mom who asks for the manager because they blame an employee for a company's policy. Sorry I didn't give people special privileges and ignored rules :( People someday the sting will go away, Pedro. It's ok.
Understandable. Well good luck trying to revive NAGF. Here's an advice from me too. Try getting the 71st on as much as you can, and make people start liking ya.     8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 09:01:17 pm by Superb_Pedro »

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV

#nomorekrastiadmins

Understandable. Well good luck trying to revive NAGF. Here's an advice from me too. Try getting the 71st on as much as you can, and make people start liking ya. Alright Krast, at this point... you are now irrelevant hahahahahahaha.     8) 8) 8)

thats okay ill just make a groupfighting server on holdfast and you're not invited
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle

its ok i like u
Banned, thanks for the report

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny

its ok i like u
Banned, thanks for the report

oof
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired

I disagree with this, and I think history over this game agrees with me. For public servers, like bot survival, I never wanted to approve admins who were power hungry or overly harsh. Yes there needs to be rules, but I wanted it to be, where if a punishment was dealt out, the vast majority of the players on the server would agree with that decision. If you play on a server, and you feel like the admins are breathing down your back looking for a reason to ban you, then who really wants to play there long term?

I have 60 admins on bot survival, and it's not overkill, the people there actually desire an admin to be on, I get messages from pubs when there's no admin asking if an admin can get on. When a good admin gets on the server, when I look at logs, the people actually are glad and happy.

If you play on a server, and when an admin joins, you're like "uggh", then I don't think the server is doing it right.

I believe an admin who can't step back and look at themselves and re-evaluate what they're doing, is too prideful to be the best admin they can be.

We've had a no-recruiting ban rule in the past, but after seeing what was best for people and the community, even though it would probably hurt the BBG, I took it off.

It's killed other popular servers before, having bad admins, and I believe any server can correct that if they make the hard choice to serve rather than be served.

*PSA, this is really not geared toward any specific person or server, just my general thoughts on that statement, I would actually apply this to a regiment also. If a CO gets on, and the majority of people are like "oh no" then the leader isn't being the best leader they can be.*
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 11:10:22 pm by tired »

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
Re: Battle of Bastards Groupfighting Server
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2018, 11:04:36 pm »
People played on 15th human vs bots for years and they had the harshest admins I've ever seen and there was no chance for unban if I'm not mistaken.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile

I disagree with this, and I think history over this game agrees with me. For public servers, like bot survival, I never wanted to approve admins who were power hungry or overly harsh. Yes there needs to be rules, but I wanted it to be, where if a punishment was dealt out, the vast majority of the players on the server would agree with that decision. If you play on a server, and you feel like the admins are breathing down your back looking for a reason to ban you, then who really wants to play there long term?

I have 60 admins on bot survival, and it's not overkill, the people there actually desire an admin to be on, I get messages from pubs when there's no admin asking if an admin can get on. When a good admin gets on the server, when I look at logs, the people actually are glad and happy.

If you play on a server, and when an admin joins, you're like "uggh", then I don't think the server is doing it right.

I believe an admin who can't step back and look at themselves and re-evaluate what they're doing, is too prideful to be the best admin they can be.

We've had a no-recruiting ban rule in the past, but after seeing what was best for people and the community, even though it would probably hurt the BBG, I took it off.

It's killed other popular servers before, having bad admins, and I believe any server can correct that if they make the hard choice to serve rather than be served.

*PSA, this is really not geared toward any specific person or server, just my general thoughts on that statement*
We've clearly had different experiences with Warband administration lmao. My statement is more from my experience in administrating Persistent World / Frontier, rather than NW.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
PF admins are stoic individuals who follow the book to the core.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
Nice leaderboard

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
::)