Author Topic: [NA] Battle of Bastards Groupfighting [https://bob.caesim.id.lv/table/weekly]  (Read 157536 times)

Suns

He tkd me on accident.

didn't look like it to me considering he was running away from me and you got in front of him

|Viper|

He tkd me on accident.

didn't look like it to me considering he was running away from me and you got in front of him
But I did slay myself after words because the tk was very bad on my part.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
smh what a ban bait

Suns

He tkd me on accident.

not the first one :/

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
He tkd me on accident.

not the first one :/
not like he's obligated to

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Suns

yeah u cant tk intentionally more than once then slay yourself to save the consequences :/

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
  • Side: Union
Where is my admin so I can slay everyone when I get triggered.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
  • Side: Neutral
Where is my admin so I can slay everyone when I get triggered.

THE PEOPLE WILL ELECT!!!

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Suns

BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE

BOB GFING FOREVER

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
crush the bourgeoisie

seize the memes of production

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
crush the bourgeoisie

seize the memes of production

RISE MY PROLETARIAT BRETHREN
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
popularity contest admins, good lord LOL
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
  • Side: Neutral
popularity contest admins, good lord LOL
The PEOPLE will elect what they represent with them. I for sure believe no one wants to be represented by you LOL. Good thing I decided to do this in order to prevent cucks like you from being a tyranny ever again.

#nomorekrastiadmins

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
Admins who are hated are typically and occasionally the best admins. Being hated means you're probably doing your job.

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
Admins who are hated are typically and occasionally the best admins. Being hated means you're probably doing your job.
Is that why no one likes me?