Author Topic: [NA] Battle of Bastards Groupfighting [https://bob.caesim.id.lv/table/weekly]  (Read 157622 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
does this count as signing up

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
5. NO excessive fisting

Yes sir!

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
5. NO excessive fisting

Yes sir!
How can I help you?

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
Name: Cwater
Date of the ban: Give or take 3 millennia ago
Why you were banned: Accidental TKing?
guid: 69531427

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
You were tking people on purpose and you teamkilled me twice out of spawn. That is enough for a ban. However, ur unbanned on Friday. If you come on with another cd key, your unban date will extend.

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
You were tking people on purpose and you teamkilled me twice out of spawn. That is enough for a ban. However, ur unbanned on Friday. If you come on with another cd key, your unban date will extend.
Objectively false but whatever

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Objectively false but whatever

seething
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
the end is near boys.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
the end is near boys.
the end of an era

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Battle of Bastards Groupfighting Server

It's the ending of an era. It is now time to put Warband at rest and move on to Bannerlord.
After the years of waiting, I am shutting down the server. NW players who have been playing the game since 2012 shall move on.
It has been a pleasure playing with you all and appreciate your time and support playing on BoB.

It's time to retire.

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Battle of Bastards Groupfighting [https://bob.caesim.id.lv/table/weekly]
« Reply #1406 on: November 26, 2020, 10:17:36 am »
I unlocked this thread because of this ongoing poll whether or not to put BoB back to life.

IT IS THE PEOPLE'S DECISION.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
Re: [NA] Battle of Bastards Groupfighting (VOTE)
« Reply #1407 on: November 26, 2020, 10:28:21 am »
If you can provide even a negligible server performance improvement over risk's shitty server I'm all for this.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1408 on: November 26, 2020, 10:37:18 am »
idc I’m still gonna be shit anyways won’t make a difference
click here to join the 84th

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #1409 on: November 26, 2020, 05:24:24 pm »
Having a groupfighting server means:
1. Refresh the damn thing once a day or hell I am fine with ever other day.

2. Maps that are playable and do not cause your fps to go to shit.

3. Admins that actually admin.

If you can provide all three of these, than yeah you will do better than NA GFing.  Truly, I don't care but it would be nice if NA groupfighting took care of their server.