Author Topic: [NA] Battle of Bastards Groupfighting [https://bob.caesim.id.lv/table/weekly]  (Read 157887 times)

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Battle of Bastards Groupfighting / REVIVAL COMING SOON
« Reply #1080 on: March 13, 2019, 12:24:16 am »
Depending on the servers revival, it will be open by next week or this week

Admins will be announced on that day and rest of the info for the server.

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

David_Schrein

« Reply #1081 on: March 13, 2019, 01:37:48 am »
I left for two months after august.  I joined 6te a few weeks ago and no I didn't get a rank.

I didn't want to retire forever I wanted to focus and school and come back if I could but you don't know that because you weren't involved with me, I'm not the biggest fan of tired and what he does, I don't like uni as a reg leader. I am not jealous of them in anyway shape or form. I'm not looking for more power, I've been hosting tournaments because no one else was and I wanted to keep the community interested is all.  But you don't know that because you aren't involved so please don't talk or try to insult me without dealing with me before. and I have dealt with you before. you accepted me as an admin to BOB but it took you a month to whitelist me after I asked four different times, and not once did you ever ask for suggestions announce and meetings or anything like that to me who was on your admin staff as a trial admin.
Not looking for more power, but u applied for NCO in 6te and 93rd. And u also want to be admin in every event..
Hmm just me i guess.

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
*BREAKING NEWS*

A repeat from the other post reported
Depending on the servers revival, it will be open by next week or this week

Admins will be announced on that day and rest of the info for the server.

A disband incoming? We'll find out on FoX&friends.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 03:00:33 am by Superb_Pedro »

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: March 13, 2019, 03:41:10 am »
I left for two months after august.  I joined 6te a few weeks ago and no I didn't get a rank.

I didn't want to retire forever I wanted to focus and school and come back if I could but you don't know that because you weren't involved with me, I'm not the biggest fan of tired and what he does, I don't like uni as a reg leader. I am not jealous of them in anyway shape or form. I'm not looking for more power, I've been hosting tournaments because no one else was and I wanted to keep the community interested is all.  But you don't know that because you aren't involved so please don't talk or try to insult me without dealing with me before. and I have dealt with you before. you accepted me as an admin to BOB but it took you a month to whitelist me after I asked four different times, and not once did you ever ask for suggestions announce and meetings or anything like that to me who was on your admin staff as a trial admin.
Not looking for more power, but u applied for NCO in 6te and 93rd. And u also want to be admin in every event..
Hmm just me i guess.
XD you're the one who wanted me as an NCO in the 93rd and got mad when I didn't join.
I've been an admin in most events for two + years now so it's nothing new.
Hmm just me I guess.

Pedro and I have more in-depth and are now going to go into a full on flame war.  We will have a Ft100 Irl. I will fly down just to prove to him I am the apex predator and he is but a lowley beta cuck
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 04:17:40 am by JollyCanadian »
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: March 13, 2019, 04:36:36 am »

Hmm just me i guess.
XD you're the one who wanted me as an NCO in the 93rd and got mad when I didn't join.
Hmm just me I guess.

Pedro and I have more in-depth and are now going to go into a full on flame war.  We will have a Ft100 Irl. I will fly down just to prove to him I am the apex predator and he is but a lowley beta cuck

im omega yawn

David_Schrein

« Reply #1085 on: March 13, 2019, 04:45:35 am »

Hmm just me i guess.
Hmm just me I guess.

Im not the one who got mad. I always said do what u want to do. Vetro got mad and banned u. Just saying that by those "applications" u seem power/rank hungry. I mean you aren't as power hungry as pickle so i can't really sneakdiss

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: March 13, 2019, 05:03:45 am »

Hmm just me i guess.
Hmm just me I guess.

Im not the one who got mad. I always said do what u want to do. Vetro got mad and banned u. Just saying that by those "applications" u seem power/rank hungry. I mean you aren't as power hungry as pickle so i can't really sneakdiss
I want every single rank I can get bro!

But in all seriousness pedro and I talked nad it's chill now.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1087 on: March 13, 2019, 10:40:49 am »

Hmm just me i guess.
Hmm just me I guess.

I want every single rank I can get bro!

But in all seriousness pedro and I talked nad it's chill now.

There is no power hungry people in 6te. I can confirm.

Offline Yete111

• First Sergeant
  • Bippity Boppity you are all my property
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yete/ButtLumps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1088 on: March 13, 2019, 03:22:47 pm »
Community Name: Yete/ButtLumps
Steam Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Yete111/
Admin History: SIA(NAS), QRA, VB, 17th, 12thRID
Reason for applying: BOB is my favorite server,  and I really want to help keep the community great and alive! I am willing to help in any way possible.
GUID-1230309

Offline Syringe889

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: March 14, 2019, 03:57:54 am »
BOB was legit fucking sad. You had people just team hit each other at the start which was fine at first but when it's all they fucking do its retarded. I also hate when admins were fucking clueless half the time. You had fucks who would just team hit with the musket and say sorry every fucking round. I mean fisting is funny and stuff but when fucking some guy follows you the whole 15 rounds fisting you while an admin is present your server kinda goes downhill from there.
Also who are you again? If this was during BoBs  time, its your responsibility to report these admins. I'm sorry if my sever was cancer but you cant deny that you shouldve submitted an admin complaint located on the forums. Stop complaining and say BOB reform.

Its yoloswag btw and no who the fuck posts admin complaints you do realize they always find some way to explain shit. Just look at NAGF. why can't yal just have 2 servers one for the trolls and one for the people who wanna play serious.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1090 on: March 14, 2019, 11:54:22 am »
BOB was legit fucking sad. You had people just team hit each other at the start which was fine at first but when it's all they fucking do its retarded. I also hate when admins were fucking clueless half the time. You had fucks who would just team hit with the musket and say sorry every fucking round. I mean fisting is funny and stuff but when fucking some guy follows you the whole 15 rounds fisting you while an admin is present your server kinda goes downhill from there.
Also who are you again? If this was during BoBs  time, its your responsibility to report these admins. I'm sorry if my sever was cancer but you cant deny that you shouldve submitted an admin complaint located on the forums. Stop complaining and say BOB reform.

Its yoloswag btw and no who the fuck posts admin complaints you do realize they always find some way to explain shit. Just look at NAGF. why can't yal just have 2 servers one for the trolls and one for the people who wanna play serious.

Asian man trying to be black. Don't know which server you belong to yet.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #1091 on: March 14, 2019, 02:52:30 pm »

Asian man trying to be black. Don't know which server you belong to yet.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1092 on: March 14, 2019, 03:41:47 pm »
I better see this phat ass revival before shitty servers make me kms.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: March 15, 2019, 02:42:20 am »
http://www.bobgroupfightleaderboards.tk/

Our current leaderboard.

We are preparing for tomorrow so go out and check the server out!!!

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: March 15, 2019, 11:50:16 pm »
Due to preparation, the server will be up this Saturday.