Author Topic: [NA] Battle of Bastards Groupfighting [https://bob.caesim.id.lv/table/weekly]  (Read 156302 times)

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Battle of Bastards Groupfighting / REVIVAL COMING SOON
« Reply #1065 on: March 12, 2019, 06:40:38 pm »
How am I jealous of uni and tired?  I gave uni the regiment because of I wanted a break.

Look at yourself pedro you're now attacking anyone who give an opinion that you don't agree with.  I'm not trying to fight you but it's just time to let it go, you can't run the server by yourself.

I also never said people didn't want BOB.  I said the people who could support you like dan, pickle, moraine, myself(anyone with money) don't want to support you.

You missed my point, you saw negative words and instead of talking you call me power hungry and jealous for no reason.

I'm tryinjg to defend BoB and the people who do care about its revival. Multiple people have came up to me and said, "I would volunteer to help your server be alive again." You guys are just trying to put the jew down the well.

And joining the 6te and getting a rank is not taking a break. Its like saying "HEY GUYS IM GOING TO RETIRE FOREVER" *comes back to a nw server in the next week or month*

Personally, I voted to keep BoB around. We don't need to have just 1 groupfighting server in the community, competition is a good thing and will give both servers a reason to keep improving themselves.

I agree let us fight. Competition leads to productivity.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 06:42:23 pm by Superb_Pedro »

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1066 on: March 12, 2019, 06:48:31 pm »
How am I jealous of uni and tired?  I gave uni the regiment because of I wanted a break.

Look at yourself pedro you're now attacking anyone who give an opinion that you don't agree with.  I'm not trying to fight you but it's just time to let it go, you can't run the server by yourself.

I also never said people didn't want BOB.  I said the people who could support you like dan, pickle, moraine, myself(anyone with money) don't want to support you.

You missed my point, you saw negative words and instead of talking you call me power hungry and jealous for no reason.

I'm tryinjg to defend BoB and the people who do care about its revival. Multiple people have came up to me and said, "I would volunteer to help your server be alive again." You guys are just trying to put the jew down the well.

And joining the 6te and getting a rank is not taking a break. Its like saying "HEY GUYS IM GOING TO RETIRE FOREVER" *comes back to a nw server in the next week or month*

Personally, I voted to keep BoB around. We don't need to have just 1 groupfighting server in the community, competition is a good thing and will give both servers a reason to keep improving themselves.

I agree let us fight. Competition leads to productivity.

Soldat btw

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 06:50:32 pm by Eamon »

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: March 12, 2019, 06:49:04 pm »
I left for two months after august.  I joined 6te a few weeks ago and no I didn't get a rank.

I didn't want to retire forever I wanted to focus and school and come back if I could but you don't know that because you weren't involved with me, I'm not the biggest fan of tired and what he does, I don't like uni as a reg leader. I am not jealous of them in anyway shape or form. I'm not looking for more power, I've been hosting tournaments because no one else was and I wanted to keep the community interested is all.  But you don't know that because you aren't involved so please don't talk or try to insult me without dealing with me before. and I have dealt with you before. you accepted me as an admin to BOB but it took you a month to whitelist me after I asked four different times, and not once did you ever ask for suggestions announce and meetings or anything like that to me who was on your admin staff as a trial admin.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Philoni

• Corporal
  • President of RaptorBoat
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Phil
« Reply #1068 on: March 12, 2019, 06:51:29 pm »
Pedro of course going in the other direction and not answering my question because your statements have zero backup to them.

Where's your steam account?  ???
pizza

|Viper|

« Reply #1069 on: March 12, 2019, 06:55:16 pm »
Pedro of course going in the other direction and not answering my question because your statements have zero backup to them.
In my hands by tonight.

Offline Philoni

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: March 12, 2019, 06:56:39 pm »
In my hands by tonight.

ok vetro  ;)
pizza

|Viper|

« Reply #1071 on: March 12, 2019, 06:57:58 pm »
In my hands by tonight.

ok vetro  ;)
Mk junior.

Offline Philoni

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: March 12, 2019, 06:58:43 pm »
In my hands by tonight.
ok vetro  ;)
Mk junior.
don't talk over me
pizza

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: March 12, 2019, 07:03:36 pm »
I left for two months after august.  I joined 6te a few weeks ago and no I didn't get a rank.

I didn't want to retire forever I wanted to focus and school and come back if I could but you don't know that because you weren't involved with me, I'm not the biggest fan of tired and what he does, I don't like uni as a reg leader. I am not jealous of them in anyway shape or form. I'm not looking for more power, I've been hosting tournaments because no one else was and I wanted to keep the community interested is all.  But you don't know that because you aren't involved so please don't talk or try to insult me without dealing with me before. and I have dealt with you before. you accepted me as an admin to BOB but it took you a month to whitelist me after I asked four different times, and not once did you ever ask for suggestions announce and meetings or anything like that to me who was on your admin staff as a trial admin.

Soldat btw

Thanks 6te Eamon(irish) for clarifying this.

NOW YOU GET Admin!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 07:17:39 pm by Superb_Pedro »

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1074 on: March 12, 2019, 07:12:23 pm »
Fuck this shit im going to Tropical Paradise

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #1075 on: March 12, 2019, 07:15:01 pm »
Fuck this shit im going to Caribbean Republic
ftfy

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #1076 on: March 12, 2019, 07:16:18 pm »

Soldat btw

Thanks 6te Eamon for clarifying this.

NOW YOU GET Admin!

yus lad

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1077 on: March 13, 2019, 12:02:33 am »

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: March 13, 2019, 12:20:54 am »
Fund the server yourself broke ass

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: March 13, 2019, 12:23:45 am »
Fund the server yourself broke ass

holy shit youve been dead since 8th grade